PDA

View Full Version : Karma on bit boxes broken

War Stomper
10-15-2016, 08:46 AM
Spent like 300 on bit boxes for NVF and Razzor Reign supply crates and not a single Jackpot, nor a Karma pull. Barely seen an oj item. Either my account is broke, the percentage to pull is .000000000000000000000000000001 of a million or the karma portion of bit boxes and the actual pull rate of PURCHASED supply crates aren't at all working together to help the customer; and it's affecting the actual chance to pull anything. Please check all three.

I'm not the only one getting screwed on this deal. I'm a patron owner, a season pass holder and spend money in store. This is ridiculous man.

War Stomper
10-15-2016, 08:54 AM
You also don't get chip pullers from Razor Reign Supply Crates.

Mr Devlin
10-15-2016, 11:33 AM
Spent like 300 on bit boxes for NVF and Razzor Reign supply crates and not a single Jackpot, nor a Karma pull. Barely seen an oj item. Either my account is broke, the percentage to pull is .000000000000000000000000000001 of a million or the karma portion of bit boxes and the actual pull rate of PURCHASED supply crates aren't at all working together to help the customer; and it's affecting the actual chance to pull anything. Please check all three.

I'm not the only one getting screwed on this deal. I'm a patron owner, a season pass holder and spend money in store. This is ridiculous man.

The Karma would only have applied to the NVF boxes.... Don't know how many you bought, but Karma is an increasing chance, not a guarantee.

Kuroro
10-15-2016, 11:43 AM
They are winning money with all those events and "discounts",which is a whole farse tho.Do you expect them to fix broken content? that is not gonna happen while they can keep getting money selling broken content

Spike Chaos
10-15-2016, 02:46 PM
Karma only applies for event bit boxes, not Razor Reign. Also, I think Karma was turned off when the event ended, but will turn back on when next event starts. Not 100% sure on that and also I think its a seperate Karma for bit boxes (seperate from the majors) but I may be wrong I just feel like I heard/saw this somewhere.

Zoomer12
10-15-2016, 04:42 PM
Yeh store karma is for event boxes only, doesn't apply to other boxes and is separate from event karma.

Store Karma should apply to every box imo. I've seen and heard about way too many people spending $100+ and getting nothing, which is a joke.

The extremely low drop rates should not be excused because the game is 'free to play', especially with the rigs.

Rig stuff is non trade able unless you get a named rig, in which case you can trade it to people you know to get them to drop chips in it and trade it back.

Rig stuff should be cheaper, instead they make it a premium.

Karma SHOULD apply to the current rig boxes or in the minimum, they should have a bundle price, just like the sentinel does.

Salty? yes.

War Stomper
10-15-2016, 04:59 PM
Karma only applies for event bit boxes, not Razor Reign. Also, I think Karma was turned off when the event ended, but will turn back on when next event starts. Not 100% sure on that and also I think its a seperate Karma for bit boxes (seperate from the majors) but I may be wrong I just feel like I heard/saw this somewhere.

It definitely gives the same "purchase complete" that you get after the arkfalls. Which we can all agree, adds to karma. And you get this notification twice. Once when you buy and another when you don't pull a Jackpot.

doctordabs
10-16-2016, 08:45 PM
yep.
spent over 200 bucks. got nothin
support told me basically to take a hike - absolutely worthless "help"

Bentu
10-16-2016, 09:25 PM

I'm pretty sure it was turned off 2 or 3 days before the end maybe even 4.
If indeed it was turned off early how do we know if the time put in over the last 3 days of the event stacked over to HH.