PDA

View Full Version : Stuck On Loading

Dying2Live182
10-15-2016, 08:41 PM
So countless times on the Xbox when I go to join something , tp to a friend, or fast travel I get stuck on a loading screen. It only happens sometimes but I'm sure other people have experienced this. Maybe trion should add something where we can "opt out" of that specific loading to go back to where you were again other than restarting the game.

Johnny Gatt
10-16-2016, 11:29 AM
It will happen if you have been on too long or teleport too many times. It also happens when teleporting to a ftl after a major. If this is happening, it is your cue to quit to main menu and reset your toon. I know it is not the answer you were looking for, but after nearly four years, I don't think it's going to get fixed.

Bentu
10-16-2016, 03:15 PM
Just dashboard and re start the game.

clubside
10-16-2016, 04:35 PM
Both the PS3 and Xbox 360 version of the game have memory leaks which present in different ways: generic crit errors and stuck screens. The PS3 suffers far more, you can rarely do more than one populated major event (arkfall, incursion, etc.) but as others have mentioned, just using fast travel will accelerate the issue. This issue doesn't happen on the PC so if that is your platform other info is needed, but on consoles you have to force quit.

On PS3 I recommend just quitting to XMB after every major event. On Xbox 360 you can pretty much go about your business until fast travel takes more than a couple of seconds to show the interface as that's an indicator memory is having a problem and quitting the game will get things back to normal.