PDA

View Full Version : New Mastery options

Nightmare390
10-17-2016, 12:03 PM
I heard in live stream that the new mastery option list would be released with the patch...didn't see it up there, anyway we could get the final list of new mastery option posted here?

Destromathe
10-17-2016, 12:26 PM
You can find a full list of all the new and old masteries over at Defiance Data. They have info straight from the developers: http://www.defiancedata.com/masteries.

Nightmare390
10-17-2016, 12:40 PM
Thanks! Looking forward to new event.

Mr B
10-17-2016, 12:53 PM
Nice, really awesome masteries for the most part.
BUT.
There are no more mag masteries for shotguns/rocket launchers?
That's not cool, but i'm sure glad i mastered my weapons before the update.

Destromathe
10-17-2016, 01:00 PM
Clip Size increases are still active for shotguns and explosive weapons. Looks like they were simply missed in sending the data over to Defiance Data. That will be updated shortly. Thanks to Etaew for doing all that.

xXxDSMer
10-17-2016, 01:01 PM
mag mastery (+8 for oj and +10 for sup, shotgun & +4 for oj and +5 for sup rocket) should still be in the mastery tables. Those are actually wanted masteries on a large scale and if they were underrepresented on actual use - it's simply because people couldn't get +mag for all the crap masteries that used to pollute the tables.

EDIT: just re-checked the tables on defiancedata, after posting this post, and +mag is back on the list for shotgun (http://www.defiancedata.com/masteries/Shotguns), and it's back on explosive weapons (http://www.defiancedata.com/masteries/Explosive%20Weapons). Perhaps that entry on the list got lost in the shuffle

Basperios
10-17-2016, 01:06 PM
Now all we need is to be able to upgrade weapons from White to Sup again! :D

aceomokok
10-17-2016, 03:25 PM
wood like to kn is these for all weapons or jus for new cuz i have alot of prepatch weapons that id love the new masterys on jw tyvm

aceomokok
10-17-2016, 03:31 PM
note that the defiancedate dose not have the hole tair bonuses its jus sayin numbers but not tilling what tho numbers are for not fully understanding if that abug or im jus not reading it rights

Mr B
10-17-2016, 03:35 PM
Clip Size increases are still active for shotguns and explosive weapons. Looks like they were simply missed in sending the data over to Defiance Data. That will be updated shortly. Thanks to Etaew for doing all that.

Sweet ty for letting us know awesome then ^^

Bentu
10-17-2016, 11:53 PM
Trying to remaster a assault rifle for dmg or crit and have had some of the worst masteries I've seen.
Easily wasted 300af so far.

John Knight
10-18-2016, 01:18 AM
You can find a full list of all the new and old masteries over at Defiance Data. They have info straight from the developers: http://www.defiancedata.com/masteries.

I can not see mastery bullet guns: purple +5% schield damage on the list at defiancedata.

I remastered my UD before some minutes and have now purple: +5% shield damage.

WhiteStrike
10-18-2016, 02:14 AM
I can not see mastery bullet guns: purple +5% schield damage on the list at defiancedata.

I remastered my UD before some minutes and have now purple: +5% shield damage.

Mastery ≠ Rolls.

sixsais
10-18-2016, 09:56 AM
Trying to remaster a assault rifle for dmg or crit and have had some of the worst masteries I've seen.
Easily wasted 300af so far.

I've spent about 1K (counting pre and post patch) to get crit on my Aurora Ascendant. The last one I got? +15% Movement Speed... Recoil on Supreme Wolfman, Crit from hip on Demogorgon... So same bad stuff, different name.

ETA: Let me tell you about my attempt to get Crit or DMG mastery on my Xaphan. In order: recoil, mag, reload, on full reload reduce ego power cooldown, recoil, on full reload reduco ego power cooldown, movement speed, accuracy, reload... 450 AF wasted so far. So much for making things better.

xXxDSMer
10-18-2016, 11:20 AM
I've spent about 1K (counting pre and post patch) to get crit on my Aurora Ascendant. The last one I got? +15% Movement Speed... Recoil on Supreme Wolfman, Crit from hip on Demogorgon... So same bad stuff, different name.

Stick a scatter scope on Demogorgon and actually try that crit from hip on it :)