PDA

View Full Version : No mods from major arkfalls

Infinity Eagle
10-17-2016, 03:24 PM
No mods dropping from majors as rewards.

unheardof
10-17-2016, 03:34 PM
noticed bugs so far:

getting double weapons instead of a mod and a gun at majors
rip guns having normal synergies
the spare gas tank on the side of your awesome new vehicale isn't complete only has the front graphic the sides don't exist
more to follow probly XD

kkdubz
10-17-2016, 03:49 PM
Also, Drag me to Hell minor arkfalls reward normal arkfall weapons (like castithan weaver) not RIP weapons/mods.

However, the enemies who die do drop RIP mods/weapons in Drag me to hell minors.

rita mortis
10-17-2016, 04:06 PM
Also, Drag me to Hell minor arkfalls reward normal arkfall weapons (like castithan weaver) not RIP weapons/mods.

However, the enemies who die do drop RIP mods/weapons in Drag me to hell minors.

This is normal for drag me to hell , they have always rewarded like this

kkdubz
10-17-2016, 04:09 PM
This is normal for drag me to hell , they have always rewarded like this

Yes, I remember this from last year, but I don't think it should be rewarded like this, since the Christmas WM was rewarded with EP weapons/mods etc. I just don't think it was fixed, or did the devs say that it was meant to reward with standard things?

Ridly
10-17-2016, 04:10 PM
The Drag Me To Hell event needs a higher threat level. It seems to easy and if you blink its over.

DEATHBRINGER210
10-17-2016, 04:11 PM
i dont think i got any rewards from the 1st major i did. at 5:30pm

rita mortis
10-17-2016, 04:19 PM
Yes, I remember this from last year, but I don't think it should be rewarded like this, since the Christmas WM was rewarded with EP weapons/mods etc. I just don't think it was fixed, or did the devs say that it was meant to reward with standard things?

The devs said it was meant this way had a quick search for the original post but couldn't find it

kkdubz
10-17-2016, 04:22 PM
The devs said it was meant this way had a quick search for the original post but couldn't find it

Yeah, thank though! Maybe it's not a bug then lol

eaglepowers
10-17-2016, 04:23 PM
The Drag Me To Hell event needs a higher threat level. It seems to easy and if you blink its over.

It's because it's the beginning of the event and everyone is showing up. When things start to wind down the threat level will be adequate.

They adjusted it last time during AA and things got tough late at night after the first week.

Mantater
10-17-2016, 06:39 PM
Only guns are being rewarded from major event arkfalls.

shogunofthedark
10-17-2016, 06:41 PM
ya what going on with this. Theres no point in doing this event if we cant mod weapons.

keptman
10-17-2016, 06:43 PM

That depends on the group your in with. Be thankful if it gets completed in a reasonable time. Get stuck with a bunch of low ego's who keep spamming bmgs and you'll grind for awhile. I'd rather get in and out quick to go do other stuff.

Iron Death
10-17-2016, 07:04 PM
did 5 major's 6 minor's no mods if this is what they are doing this game is done

Johnny Gatt
10-17-2016, 07:08 PM
It has begun. T4 mods are selling for 5 million and up.
It is day one of event. There will be a patch to fix the patch. We will not be going entire event without a mod drop.

PvP Bro
10-17-2016, 07:41 PM
It has begun. T4 mods are selling for 5 million and up.
It is day one of event. There will be a patch to fix the patch. We will not be going entire event without a mod drop.

Wouldn't be suprised if mods drop from bit boxes only, someone should have acknowledged this by now.

RKZX2
10-17-2016, 08:11 PM
imagine getting an event jp & NO mods! i would be livid!

Ronin9572
10-17-2016, 08:30 PM
Yup only getting guns for rewards at majors. Did get a mod from daily but no weapon... you can grab mods off the ground that enemies drop. I've seen T4' mods selling for millions, ridiculous!

Gaige12
10-17-2016, 08:39 PM
Wouldn't be suprised if mods drop from bit boxes only, someone should have acknowledged this by now.

Thats the way Season 4 content is.

Rhettro
10-17-2016, 10:18 PM
Can we please get a dev to confirm whether this is a bug or if indeed this is how the loot system will work? It's creating a lot of consternation amongst the players.

Adage
10-17-2016, 11:44 PM
In an attempt to curb alt farming mods were apparently removed from arkfall rewards so now we can rely on the drops from hulker kills to get them instead. You know, the ones that disappear when everyone shows up to an arkfall. Oh, but don't worry you can always buy bit boxes and get them that way.

Fisherman Joe
10-17-2016, 11:58 PM
Is that the truth or is it just a glitch? That would be so low of them to take people's mod drops away. If the majors are not going to drop mods that's it for me, I'm out.

Tanqueray
10-18-2016, 03:53 AM
big thumbs down atm the hulkers are dropping green/blue weapons most of the time

this seems like a really bad move, can we have the mods back? this is a major buzz kill

oh and nanoless weapons are out in force smh

Rhettro
10-18-2016, 04:13 AM
I really do hope this is a glitch and not working as intended. If this is the case we will have significant player attrition. This would make the bit boxes the only way to obtain a reasonable variety of T4 mods and, based on my experience yesterday, there is nothing reasonable about the drop rates of T4 AR mods from bit store lock boxes. We really need a response to this issue.

Johnny Stranger
10-18-2016, 04:31 AM
where are the mods ? come on devs, please answer ...now I'm only getting two blue guns ? at least the blue mod was 2 k in vendor...

Ronin9572
10-18-2016, 04:55 AM
Still no mods this morning. Did the dev's have a party last night cause they got the patch out on time and are sleeping it off now? Lol

NullWolf
10-18-2016, 05:16 AM
until this is rectified the only reliable way I've seen about getting any t4 mods is from the Drag Me to hell events.

9 times outta every 10 every time time I do one I get at least 1 t4 mod from all the dead hulkers.

Even then t4 se ar are nowhere to be seen

PoizeN420
10-18-2016, 05:37 AM
There is no GOOD reason for doing this to your arkfalls if this is in fact on purpose. If players standing around is a problem, then you fix problems like that by giving players extra incentives to get up and do extra work not by taking things away from them. The reason we play this game is because of one simple bottom line, we are having fun. You are actively taking the fun away from us and DEFINITELY making the term "safe on your wallet" a complete contradiction. The way majors were set up with 1 weapon + 1 mod was absolutely perfect and a staple of your game, and doing this just ruins the dogcrap out of it. This mirrors the same kind of mindset used to nerf Decoy, in that your taking the easiest approach to fix a simple problem regardless of if it completely unbalances and ruins that aspect of the game.

PithHelmetIrath
10-18-2016, 05:52 AM
ya what going on with this. Theres no point in doing this event if we cant mod weapons.

The bit store respectfully disagrees.

Wagner Serrato
10-18-2016, 05:57 AM
Destro: Major Hulker Hell does not win mods. And just this coming weapon in place.
Minor Revenge of Plaguers only shows the gear chest
Drag me to hell also only shows the gear chest.

Rhettro
10-18-2016, 06:41 AM
The bit store respectfully disagrees.

Problem is, based on the dreadful T4 AR mod drop rates from bit store boxes, this is not a fair or reasonable strategy. I doubt the average player wants to put out hundreds of dollars to get a single T4 Powerbore (yes, the drop rate for PAID boxes is this bad - I know this from personal experience).

Sacky
10-18-2016, 07:02 AM
Devs, can u at least answer to the small community u still have?, thank you

Fasti
10-18-2016, 07:33 AM
I'm going to follow up on this and will let you folks now once I have all the info. Thanks!

Sacky
10-18-2016, 07:37 AM
I'm going to follow up on this and will let you folks now once I have all the info. Thanks!

thank you, and also. can u ask them if they can do "medic" give you no points?, that's a easy and fast way to deal with the lag...no bmg = better experience

PithHelmetIrath
10-18-2016, 08:14 AM
Problem is, based on the dreadful T4 AR mod drop rates from bit store boxes, this is not a fair or reasonable strategy. I doubt the average player wants to put out hundreds of dollars to get a single T4 Powerbore (yes, the drop rate for PAID boxes is this bad - I know this from personal experience).

Well.. you know that, and I know that. It's just too bad that..

Destromathe
10-18-2016, 08:21 AM
Hey All,

We are indeed aware of an issue causing major arkfalls to drop two weapons. We have a fix for this internally that will go out ASAP today. Thanks for all the reports!

Infinity Eagle
10-18-2016, 08:24 AM
Hey All,

We are indeed aware of an issue causing major arkfalls to drop two weapons. We have a fix for this internally that will go out ASAP today. Thanks for all the reports!

Thank you for the reply Destromathe.
Any word on the prizes from the Oct 7th stream?

Adage
10-18-2016, 08:37 AM
Was this issue a bad design decision or a bug? Because there's a significant difference between the two.

alien
10-18-2016, 08:49 AM
Was this issue a bad design decision or a bug? Because there's a significant difference between the two.

Obviously a bug

Destromathe
10-18-2016, 08:54 AM
This was a bug. There was a remnant of the previous Hulker Hell event that caused an issue with the new loot tables, which did not present itself on PTS. We apologize for the inconvenience, but this was in no way intended, and we will have a fix out today.

Fisherman Joe
10-18-2016, 09:18 AM
Whew, thank goodness. That had me scared.

Ronin9572
10-18-2016, 10:37 AM
Boy I bet those ppl who spent millions on T4 mods last night feel silly now...lmao

xXxDSMer
10-18-2016, 11:17 AM
thank you, and also. can u ask them if they can do "medic" give you no points?, that's a easy and fast way to deal with the lag...no bmg = better experience

They're actually not going to do that because they just fixed/increased skill gained from healing. BMG is here to stay.

One thing that would actually help with the lag and mobs phasing is making the darker circles and a large area outside those darker circles in major arkfalls a no vehicle spawn area that starts as soon as the crystals and major boss fight circle appear and stops when the crystals are defeated, and major boss fight is over.