PDA

View Full Version : Don't complain about the servers

Arkeyans
04-07-2013, 11:36 AM
There's no reason to complain about the servers right now, the release of this game is still VERY early, they're doing all they can to work the bugs out. The influx of players coming onto the servers is making them crash, give them some time to fix the problems instead of complaining about them

Ikagawa
04-07-2013, 11:37 AM
What an insightful thread. I wish to subscribe to your newsletter.

Arsenic_Touch
04-07-2013, 11:40 AM
People have every right to complain, if you don't like it, there's an ignore feature. Complaining about those who complain on the other hand isn't productive at all and only illustrates one thing, I'll let you figure out what that is.

The truth of the matter is this launch is being plague with bugs and glitches that were present during the alpha and beta testing phases and they're doing terrible compared to their previous mmo Rift.

finesthops
04-07-2013, 11:48 AM
rift had its fair share of release bugs....and ongoing bugs....hence its current player base compared to its previous player base. However, you have a point. No point in complaining about complainers....plus the more people that complain about a bug, the more pressure it will end up putting onto the devs to get that problem fixed.

Gast
04-07-2013, 11:50 AM
While they probably could've fixed a bunch of the server crashes from having an open beta, it's pretty much expected for an MMO to have a shaky beginning. That said, if they keep having trouble weeks from now...

Ikagawa
04-07-2013, 11:50 AM
rift had its fair share of release bugs....and ongoing bugs....hence its current player base compared to its previous player base. However, you have a point. No point in complaining about complainers....plus the more people that complain about a bug, the more pressure it will end up putting onto the devs to get that problem fixed.

For most games, Devs don't even read the forums or listen to complaint forms. Those jobs fall to Community Service Rep's.

Arkeyans
04-07-2013, 11:51 AM
I'm just saying, there's no point in making one million posts about it, if anything, there should be a sticky or just compiled posts about the server being down, so people can navigate the forums easier without seeing Sever Down, for 5 pages straight