PDA

View Full Version : Super stoked

Johnny Dbag
10-18-2016, 07:58 AM
Super stoked that mods are not dropping from event majors. Even more stoked i waited to master a weapon for the "deprecated" masteries only to get damage from above and see a clanmate get damage from behind.

PithHelmetIrath
10-18-2016, 08:13 AM
Well, I'm super stoked about the Red Dead Redemption 2 reveal that was made this morning. Now, if only 'Fall 2017' would just get here already..

Johnny Dbag
10-18-2016, 08:18 AM
Ohhh...next gen only? Ps4 and xbone?

Destromathe
10-18-2016, 08:24 AM
Super stoked that mods are not dropping from event majors. Even more stoked i waited to master a weapon for the "deprecated" masteries only to get damage from above and see a clanmate get damage from behind.

Hi Johnny. Can you please give me more details about which weapon you re-rolled that received a deprecated mastery? Thanks.

Johnny Dbag
10-18-2016, 08:46 AM
Master of the universe, never fired it before the update, first time mastering.

Fallen_Aingeal
10-18-2016, 09:50 AM
Well, I'm super stoked about the Red Dead Redemption 2 reveal that was made this morning. Now, if only 'Fall 2017' would just get here already..

Saw this! Ticking the calendar days! PS4, here I come!

On topic:

I rerolled my t6 BHAR and rolled dmg on first attempt.
Rerolled Predator and got firerate. Thing is more wicked than it was!

Haven't tried anything else yet.

Brajjaan
10-18-2016, 09:55 AM
Master of the universe, never fired it before the update, first time mastering.

New masteries only starts working on weapons that are remastered or pulled after update since weapons with even 0 points still has old gen mastery

Fallen_Aingeal
10-18-2016, 10:03 AM
New masteries only starts working on weapons that are remastered or pulled after update since weapons with even 0 points still has old gen mastery

This wasn't how it was advertised.

It stated that this change would be retroactive.

Brajjaan
10-18-2016, 10:09 AM
This wasn't how it was advertised.

It stated that this change would be retroactive.

And it is since those who had old damage mastery still got the new mastery. Common sense. If it were to start on guns with no points... Well there go alot off potential weapons people payed a fortune for to hopefully master for self revive refresh rate

Johnny Dbag
10-18-2016, 10:10 AM
Nice masteries reb, grats.

xXxDSMer
10-18-2016, 10:41 AM
Same thing as waaaaaaay back in the day when other masteries were depreciated. Like +8mag on sawed off.
If someone has a sawed off from when +8mag was still in the roll table, and that sawed off is not mastered and was never mastery reset after that +8mag mastery was depreciated - there's a chance that sawed off might master for +8 mag.

Same thing applies to weapons we all have now:
if not already mastered
AND has not been reset since the patch monday
they might just get silly things like damage on last shot in clip, dmg on one shot after kill, 2% ammo on melee kill, etc.

Wagner Serrato
10-18-2016, 10:50 AM
Hi Johnny. Can you please give me more details about which weapon you re-rolled that received a deprecated mastery? Thanks.

Yesterday i re-rolled my weapons and get + DMG behind, 30%+ movement speed and outhers.
Outher weapons still 1:05 dmg and has not been updated to 1:09

xXxDSMer
10-18-2016, 11:05 AM
Yesterday i re-rolled my weapons and get + DMG behind, 30%+ movement speed and outhers.
Outher weapons still 1:05 dmg and has not been updated to 1:09

the one(s) rerolled yesterday, were they done after the patch?

PithHelmetIrath
10-18-2016, 01:08 PM
Saw this! Ticking the calendar days! PS4, here I come!

Oh, snap! Very nice.. can't wait to see that.

Destromathe
10-18-2016, 01:13 PM
To explain a bit here, when you find a weapon, that weapon is immediately assigned a random mastery from its respective mastery table. Once you master that weapon, you then unlock said mastery. A weapon does not assign a mastery once you unlock it, rather the mastery was already determined when you picked up the weapon.

If you have a weapon that has not been mastered, and was found prior to the Hulker Hell update, you will have a mastery on the weapon from the old mastery tables. The only way you will have any of the new masteries, is if you had a mastery that was simply updated, like damage, or if you have re-rolled the mastery on your weapon. I hope this clears up any confusion.

DEATHBRINGER210
10-18-2016, 01:18 PM
Same thing as waaaaaaay back in the day when other masteries were depreciated. Like +8mag on sawed off.
If someone has a sawed off from when +8mag was still in the roll table, and that sawed off is not mastered and was never mastery reset after that +8mag mastery was depreciated - there's a chance that sawed off might master for +8 mag.

Same thing applies to weapons we all have now:
if not already mastered
AND has not been reset since the patch monday
they might just get silly things like damage on last shot in clip, dmg on one shot after kill, 2% ammo on melee kill, etc.

the plus 8mag was never something you could roll on saw offed . it was a fix for a x1.05 mag on them that you could roll on sawed offs

RKZX2
10-18-2016, 07:46 PM

yup. saw that too. my buddy & i used to just stay in a saloon & keep the marshals flowing in for hours.

Johnny Gatt
10-18-2016, 09:49 PM
The mastery on a gun is like a scratch ticket. It is already there and is revealed once the mastery xp bar is filled. If the gun is older, it will show the old mastery...... because it was already there. When Destro said retroactive, he meant that older guns re rolled will also draw from new mastery pool.