PDA

View Full Version : I need help now!

aitorryy
10-23-2016, 04:18 AM
so this morning someone gave me a free VOT bolter but the problem is it was 4,750 ego and i was ego 275 so i asked for help in chat and people said to downgrade for a key, i did that but now THE SNIPER RIFLE IS POWER 100 AND EVERYONE STARTED LAUGHING , the damage went from 17k to 1.3k and everything dropped down drastically i need help, i need to know how to bring it back to 4,750 because the guy who gave it to me is super pissed at me

Kuroro
10-23-2016, 04:23 AM
If it was free ,he does not wants it back.VOT bolters are crap,its tier can be upgraded with arkforge but that would cost more than dozens of legendary bolters.Just use it,it was for you

Ronin9572
10-23-2016, 05:50 AM
He was giving it to you because he didn't want it and was trying to help you out. By lowering the rating it brought it down to your ego rating. Don't worry about bringing it back up. You'll find many more and better weapons as you level up your ego. New players tend to be impatient and want to be as good as higher egos, and by doing so make many mistakes. My advice is find a good active clan. Just play the game and have fun. Don't stress about gear at this point. Your going to ego up so quickly most of the gear will only be used a few days and it will be useless. Good luck. Oh and there us a event going at the moment that you should play. You'll get special gear and level up quickly. Only problem is you'll experience what we all do that is the bad parts of the game...

Bentu
10-23-2016, 05:53 AM
I doubt he's really pissed at you, we all give lower ego's gear which they down grade to use and either upgrade as they level up or pass on to someone else.

Just use it for now and then give it to someone else at the crash site when you're done with it.
By the way weapons are more effective the nearer they are to your ego so try and keep weapons you're using within 100 ego of yours.

Spike Chaos
10-23-2016, 09:30 AM
If this guy really is pissed at you for this, I think you should find some new friends on Defiance lol. This weapon probably isn't worth anything and he was just giving it to you to have to help you out. I don't think he's pissed unless it was his favorite weapon lol which then he wouldn't give it to you. Don't bother upgrading it, just give it away once you're done with it to another low ego player. Don't waste arkforge on it

Ryu Soba JP
10-23-2016, 09:41 AM
The stats lowered because you are a lower ego level. As you level up your ego you can also choose to spend arkforge to level up the weapon. This will slowly bring the weapon back up to what it was. As far as the guy being angry towards you maybe he assumed you were a higher ego. Honestly no one here can know what his reasoning is.