PDA

View Full Version : AR t3 and t4 mod drops for Hulker Hell event, please increase them

hicks 00
10-24-2016, 11:03 AM
Really enjoying the Hulker Hell events, but please adjust the ar t3 and t4 mod drop rates. The lack of ar mods are killing us in zone ar mod prices. most if no 90% of players cant afford. When ar guns are offered as a pursuit, ex, Ifrit ar, please drop the gun mods so we can at least t3 the gun if not some t4s. Thank you.

Lake Superior
10-24-2016, 07:08 PM
Really enjoying the Hulker Hell events, but please adjust the ar t3 and t4 mod drop rates. The lack of ar mods are killing us in zone ar mod prices. most if no 90% of players cant afford. When ar guns are offered as a pursuit, ex, Ifrit ar, please drop the gun mods so we can at least t3 the gun if not some t4s. Thank you.
It's been a really depressing fact of this event: Three weapon types that fall in the same category, sharing the same mod pool which has a LOWER drop rate than the four other weapon categories, who's mods drop like rain.
My statement is based primarily on T3 drop rates. I can properly mod a shotty, infector, sniper and pistol on my main. With over half the slots being T4. And one T5.
And of course how do the weapon drops work out? I have been lucky enough to get Belph, and Xaph. Plus a couple of other OJ autos.
Can I mod them all properly even in T3? No.
I have yet to see anything of worth in the Shotgun and Infector categories. Even though I could mod several of both...
Making sure to be clear that I do appreciate having Belp, Xaph, and Lil drop to me; but this silliness with the Automatic mods is....silly.
Understanding I am not capable of multi-boxing like some folks do. Nor am I able to sit in front of my PC day after day.
But I still have been to close to a couple of hundred Majors by now (Along with the Minors and Drag me downs).