PDA

View Full Version : Questions Regarding Triple Costume Pack

Basperios
10-25-2016, 02:29 AM
Are all the items multi redeemable and can the pumpkin spikes be refilled with standard spike refills?

Bentu
10-25-2016, 03:53 AM
Are all the items multi redeemable and can the pumpkin spikes be refilled with standard spike refills?

I do believe it goes to all your toons and the spikes are refillable but please wait for someone who has it to reply.
It's a damn expensive purchase to not get on each toon imo.

Xellia
10-25-2016, 06:50 AM

You get the items on each toon for your account and the spikes are refillable from the ones you pick up off the ground.

DEATHBRINGER210
10-25-2016, 07:49 AM
you dont get any loyalty points for old bundles

Basperios
10-25-2016, 09:33 AM
you dont get any loyalty points for old bundles

Yeah this is becoming the deciding factor for whether or not I buy this bundle. As it is its looking like I will probably save my money for newer bundles that do.

Big thanks for replying to this silly question thread.

clubside
10-25-2016, 07:28 PM
You have to collect the items on each character within a week or the weapons will be salvaged. The spikes refill as normal but are capped at 8 instead of 13 if you're a patron. The spikes also don't count toward the "deploy a blue spike" pursuit.

MasterProtector
10-25-2016, 07:57 PM
to bad this isnt the same for firework spikes.... made me disappointed with them.

Allans
10-27-2016, 08:52 AM
I am glad to hear about the spikes being refillable, and for the money the patron was a nice bonus but Loyalty would have been the icing on the cake. My other character on the same account did get the items.