PDA

View Full Version : Looking for a Guild/Clan.

Dalatain
02-22-2013, 03:37 PM
Hello everyone!

I am searching for a guild/clan to join for the launch (and beta) of Defiance, PC version. I am in the PST time zone and prefer an organized clan (I am 24 years old). I like the military type feel as opposed to everyone just doing whatever they want. I want a clan that uses mumble/vent (as the VoIP chat in game seems to be unsatisfactory in terms of quality), I love to make jokes and have fun, but I also like being serious when the situation demands it.

Be warned I am not looking for a copy and paste of your clans recruitment message, if that is the case I will ignore it.

I have a wealth of experience in MMO's and I am decently skilled at FPS (not some crack shot, but I am not new).

Thank you for taking the time to read this!

Duskky
02-22-2013, 03:44 PM
What system are you? Sorry you didn't say if you are PC, Ps3, or Xbox.

Dalatain
02-22-2013, 04:42 PM
Sorry I forgot, I am on the PC.

Duskky
02-22-2013, 05:59 PM
Ah, sorry unfortunately I won't be getting it for PC. I wish you the best of luck in finding a gulid/clan that will welcome you.

Shane5484
02-22-2013, 06:48 PM
Check us out, click link on sig.
[KEQ] we are an Adult Multi Game Community, we play on all platforms NA and EU. We require a mic for Comp PvP. Currently we are mainly focused around the PS3 but are P/C div is expanding. Currently we have 1500 registered members total. I am the Defiance Div Leader and am currently structuring. In Alpha we have approx 25 members but are hindered by game faults such as VOIP and clan support. Possible switch to TS3 coming at release. If interested Please let me know.

Grim
02-22-2013, 07:09 PM
Good day Dalatain my name is Grim im the Gm of Vox Ind we seem to have what you require

Structured ranks we also run heavily on voip ig ts3 but also have 2 other servers now in case of failure. so if your looking for a community that will have your back as you will have its contact me via Skype for a chat @mazrath or feel free to head to our site for more info.

http://vox-ind.org

but bar that i wish you the best of luck in finding a community that suits your needs

Grim

krazymuffinman9
02-22-2013, 08:42 PM
Apply for the USRRC and get a leg up above the rest of the people that start. go to forums.defiance.com and go to Guild Recruitment and go to the USRRC thread to apply.
I am in a huge alliance and you will be with about 200 people.

cybrdestroyr
03-25-2013, 07:37 PM
Np. I will pm you the info. We have alot of "grown up" gamers and, although we have lotsa fun, we dont tolerate ****** bags of any kind. So check ur inbox bud ;) WARNING: it may have a recruitment link :P