PDA

View Full Version : DLC unavailable on xbox? Why?

SilentNinja
10-25-2016, 10:33 PM
I see the bundles are still available...but DLC's and Season Pass are not....why? Is there a problem or they removed them?

Bentu
10-25-2016, 11:30 PM
You should be able to purchase them through xbox not the bits store.

SilentNinja
10-25-2016, 11:41 PM
You should be able to purchase them through xbox not the bits store.

That's what i'm talking about....
The dlc's are not available on the xbox marketplace....only the bundles from the marketplace are available.

Bentu
10-25-2016, 11:53 PM
I'm on the xbx dashboard now and I can see the Arkbreaker and Castithan charge pack and yes the other bundles also.

Bentu
10-26-2016, 12:05 AM
I can't see the season pass available in the bits store either.

I'm guessing they're expecting anyone wanting all the dlc to purchase the ultimate bundle from xbx store for 65 pounds or whatever it is worth where you are.

SilentNinja
10-26-2016, 02:57 PM
I can't see the season pass available in the bits store either.

I'm guessing they're expecting anyone wanting all the dlc to purchase the ultimate bundle from xbx store for 65 pounds or whatever it is worth where you are.

Lol
Is strange for some reason i can't see dlc's on the xbox store, i know they are not on the bit store, but they don;t show up on the xbox marketplace.

Only the ark hunter bundles and etc, but the Castithan dlc, the arkbreaker and etc don't show up.

Xellia
10-26-2016, 04:14 PM
They posted this in the news section:

Hi All,

Next week, we will have a new bundle that will be available on the website, in the Sony and Microsoft stores, as well as In-Game. This bundle will be an all inclusive new player bundle, that will include all five DLCs, inventory slots, ark key expansion slots, loadout slots, and a starter vehicle.

Due to this new bundle coming out, we will be removing the individual DLCs as well as the original Season Pass, with the new edition taking the place of the Season Pass. These will be removed on 11/1 with the release of this new bundle.

Unfortunately, due to an error, the individual DLCs have already been removed from the Microsoft store. We do apologize for any inconvenience, however the new bundle will contain all of the DLC content, and will be available on 11/1 next week.

If you are missing any of the individual DLC, and would like to get one before they go away, this will be the final weekend to be able to do so.

Bentu
10-26-2016, 04:38 PM
Thanks for that and here's the link, just a shame they don't mention where you can buy it unless they have put in back since I looked this morning.

http://forums.defiance.com/showthread.php?250177-Individual-DLC-and-Season-Pass-Going-Away

SilentNinja
10-28-2016, 03:22 AM
Thanks for that and here's the link, just a shame they don't mention where you can buy it unless they have put in back since I looked this morning.

http://forums.defiance.com/showthread.php?250177-Individual-DLC-and-Season-Pass-Going-Away
That is a surprise lol

Anyway thank you and also thank you @Xellia