PDA

View Full Version : Lockboxes

lawfulmaxhavoc
04-07-2013, 11:48 AM
Which ones the best?

OneClipWond3r
04-07-2013, 11:50 AM
this is the 7 millionth thread on this topic. please search first before posting. Also, there is no right/wrong answer to the question. Just varying opinions. Devs have said you have a much better chance at rarity the higher the lockbox

Fragile
04-07-2013, 11:50 AM
They seem to be all the same, More scrip/Keycodes or Bits = more items

Ortonius
04-07-2013, 11:51 AM
I believe a lot of it has to do with luck of the draw and higher orange loot chances depending on the higher tier that you purchase.

With that being said, this weekend I have picked up two orange weapons from Tier 3 lockboxes. I picked up standard items from one Tier 4 lockbox, and nothing really to brag about from Tier 2 lockboxes.

A buddy of mine invested in 6 Tier 2 lockboxes and picked up a couple of epics with some blues and greens, but no orange.

Ainrehtea
04-07-2013, 11:51 AM
Each has their pros/cons but mostly higher Tiers give better drops. Keep in mind that drops from them are *Random* so may take a few lock boxes to get a good reward.

Slave
04-07-2013, 11:53 AM
You mean those found throughout the map next to stores? So far they are ALLLLLLLL identical... same content whether you're a the tutorial missions or passed the San-Fran Bridge.. they all have the same **** in them: Trier 1 to 4 boxes, exchange "ressources" for keys, pretty much it if I remember.

If you mean the Tier 1 to 4 lock boxes, obviously the Tier 4 can hold the better items, yet even at an early stages of the game I manage to buy a tier 4 lock box... and the content sucked bad in it... I had scraps weapons that were much better than the one I gotten in that Tier 4 box... so personally, I say its not worth spending on it.