PDA

View Full Version : Marcia, Marcia, Marcia! (Lilith)

Zoomer12
10-27-2016, 02:10 PM
Honestly, playing for around 8 hours per Jackpot drop on average and so far one character has two Lilith, one Belphegor, one Demogorgan.

Another character has 3 Lilith and 2 Eligos, one Xaphan.

Last event it was Zodiacs / Auroras. This event all I see is Liliths and Eligos drops both from myself and other players / clannnies.

The weighting needs to be eliminated. Theres too much time invested per drop.

The only people that dont care are the lucky ones or the ones with 10 alts sitting there adding to the lag fest.

Please!

Ronin9572
10-27-2016, 04:12 PM
Lol 8 hrs, try a year or more! But your right there's a serious weighted RNG they are using. I'm sick of the crappy surge blaster, Chango SG, and Surge bolters filling up my rewards. Rubbish, rubbish, rubbish!! When you see Lilith's T4'd for 500k or less you know there's an issue. AND the poo just keeps rolling down hill. Can't even sell the regular OJ version, lol can't even give them away!

Bentu
10-27-2016, 04:50 PM
Lol 8 hrs, try a year or more! But your right there's a serious weighted RNG they are using. I'm sick of the crappy surge blaster, Chango SG, and Surge bolters filling up my rewards. Rubbish, rubbish, rubbish!! When you see Lilith's T4'd for 500k or less you know there's an issue. AND the poo just keeps rolling down hill. Can't even sell the regular OJ version, lol can't even give them away!

Trouble is this is the case for every single thing that happens in Defiance and has been that way for quite some time.

Zoomer12
10-27-2016, 05:09 PM
The common jackpots are worth less than the t4'd stuff you want to put on them, that's how bad it is.

You can't event trade them.

I had trouble giving away a Zodiac and Beta 6 last event, although the Beta 6 is actually awesome and should be used more imo.

If your Karma is going to pretty much give you crud time and time again if you have a bad streak, then it aint Karma.

If the t4's you get are worth more than the JP's, then something is wrong.

W84IT
10-27-2016, 09:17 PM
If i get a ERR and a PB t4 ar mod to drop this event,ill be more happy than a jp drop...10X

Spike Chaos
10-27-2016, 09:50 PM
I believe part of the reason it feels this way is because no one wants them so they're always for sale...but I do agree much less of the good JP weapons are pulled (although there are tons of Azathoths out there) it just doesn't look like it because people are rarely wanting to sell theirs.

Bentu
10-27-2016, 10:48 PM
I believe part of the reason it feels this way is because no one wants them so they're always for sale...but I do agree much less of the good JP weapons are pulled (although there are tons of Azathoths out there) it just doesn't look like it because people are rarely wanting to sell theirs.

I expect there's a few out there but I've not seen one get pulled and I definitely haven't had one.
As usual it's the high drops I'm getting like the pistol shotty and sniper.
The only good thing about pulling these is there's no problem modding them.

Fisherman Joe
10-28-2016, 12:21 AM
I keep getting tons of Eligos also. I also keep seeing them drop for other players and clanmates. Zodiac plagued me last event and Eligos is plaguing this event. There's no way that the Azathoth has the same chance to drop as the Eligos. All event jackpots should have an equal chance at dropping, period. If they are supposed to have an equal chance at dropping, something's messed up on PC NA.

WhiteStrike
10-28-2016, 03:21 PM
I almost missed the reference in the title. :D

Ea Rapture
10-28-2016, 03:55 PM
I play "alot" and dont get what I want, therefore you need to increase the drop rates.

Ah, I love the new player mentality.

Zoomer12
10-28-2016, 04:41 PM
Please read a thread before posting.

The weighting on jps at events needs to be removed.

At the moment, you are more likely to get certain jp's than others. I say you should have an equal chance at all.

Please don't comment if you don't read the post. I am also not a new player.

Spike Chaos
10-28-2016, 06:36 PM
I expect there's a few out there but I've not seen one get pulled and I definitely haven't had one.
As usual it's the high drops I'm getting like the pistol shotty and sniper.
The only good thing about pulling these is there's no problem modding them.

I have seen 20 to 30+ so far. They're pretty common that's why everyone wants AR mods :)

Ea Rapture
10-29-2016, 01:36 AM
Please read a thread before posting.

The weighting on jps at events needs to be removed.

At the moment, you are more likely to get certain jp's than others. I say you should have an equal chance at all.

Please don't comment if you don't read the post. I am also not a new player.

You should reread what I posted. Never said you were a new player.

Secondly, I see no difference. You're just complaining cause you aren't getting the jp you want.

Bentu
10-29-2016, 02:19 AM
I have seen 20 to 30+ so far. They're pretty common that's why everyone wants AR mods :)

No everyone wants ar mods because they've pulled an ar/smg/lmg of some sort.
T4s go on other guns besides jps.

Ronin9572
10-29-2016, 07:04 AM
I know only 1 person that's gotten a aza, seen 3 others receive them at arkfalls. So I'd have to say these are on the lighter end of this weighted RNG. Maybe it's different on other platforms or locations. BR's ate the least rewarded guns for me this event. I've received around 10 of these and half are T3's.

OokamiXIII
10-29-2016, 08:15 AM
Really the only ojs I've pulled are blast rifles. For JPs it's Belphegor or bust. Two so far and counting. I'd love to know what my ****ing "karma" looks like.

alien
10-30-2016, 12:30 AM
Finally got a jp and it was lilith..

I'm not complaining because i didn't get the jp i wanted, i'm complaining because it's obvious that the unwanted jps are dropping more than any other.

xXxDSMer
10-30-2016, 05:47 AM
If azazoth were dropping as much as Eligos and Lilith..
Azazoth would also be about as cheap as Eligos and Lilith.

RNG is definitely weighted, and it needs to be un-weighted.

Same can be said for weapon masteries and rolls as well. Rerolled sup on a weapon of mine 4 times: the first THREE times from fresh/default rolls it went crit. 4th time it finally went reload.
& that's on a gun that there's only three supreme rolls available: dmg, crit, and reload.
If there were an equal chance of getting any of those three roll types on the supreme roll: it absolutely would not have taken 4 rolls just to get that "dice" to roll "2"(reload) instead of "1"(crit) - when reload and crit were the ONLY ways that supreme roll could go.