PDA

View Full Version : Couple basic noob questions

Fastdak25
04-07-2013, 11:50 AM
sorry if this info is out there, but i couldn't find it.

1) Do we have access to a bank/storage area? Or do i just have to keep selling all these extra mods and guns to make room in my inventory?

2) What are these symbols i'm seeing on some weapons? I.E. the blue radiation symbol, or that purple swirl symbol on a gun I just looted. The lack of in-game help/tutorials has left me asking lots of questions.

Niquara
04-07-2013, 11:53 AM
hey....

1... no,,, but as you progress you unlock more inventory slots and can hold more stuff.... extra slots also available for $$$

2... special effects related to that weapon.... theres probably a 'key' to all the symbols somewhere if you do a search

Str33t
04-07-2013, 11:57 AM
hey fastdak

1.as far as i know theres no banking system available.
but due the request i see around its possible it will be implented someday

2.the colours on the guns represent the type of effect the gun has.
there was a picture around about what was what.
let me google it.......could not find the screenshot but here is a post that someone put on a youtube comment

The nano types:

Radiation type increases damage done to the target by 25% when the debuff triggers, not a constant bonus.

Bio type decreases damage done by the target by 50% and slows the target.

Lightning can stun NPCs and has a small aoe effect when it triggers to stun nearby npcs as well. On players it removes the GUI and prevents aiming down the sights.

Fire is fire, normal dot.

Syphon appears to drain life on kill, haven't tested this one too much to be certain.

Dist0rt3d Hum0r
04-07-2013, 12:00 PM
Syphon appears to drain life on kill, haven't tested this one too much to be certain.

Not necessarily on kill. It has a percentage chance just like the other effects, but seems to be most common on kill. More specifically, it will slightly recharge your shields/health. Not so noticeable when on say, a sniper or precision AR, but much more so when on a full auto AR like the VOT Mazu Rifle on a shotgun. It really helps you stay in the fight.

Shongjen
04-07-2013, 12:30 PM
Hi, i found some weapons with +5% nano effect chance on a kill. what does it mean, if the target die you need no effect!??
and some weapons with +30 nano effect chance against out of combat targets, can this proc trigger every nanoeffect?
which proc deal the most damage??
sry for my bad grammatics
greetz