PDA

View Full Version : Problems with only defiance

PoRkSoDa
10-30-2016, 08:55 AM
Anyone else have issues trying to download the patch? today is the 3rd day of trying and still will not download patch no matter how many times i delete everything or reset modem or anything else i try, every other game has no issues with the patches i had to download on them.... it also took me 1 day to finally get pointedharps patch downloaded and not just errors or patch version failed, it sux that everytime i decide to play its just another problem from trion, although by now its just part of playing defiance on the 360 as anyone who has played for any time knows.. good luck with the hh every1 and maybe i will actually be able to play before its over.....

skoobusmaximus
10-30-2016, 09:10 AM
Did you try to patch through Europe server then after patch back out an log into na server that's what worked for me

PoRkSoDa
10-30-2016, 09:11 AM
no but i will try that and thank you very much

PoRkSoDa
10-30-2016, 09:20 AM
still same patch error on both eu and na, ill keep trying but not too hopefull that it will patch, glad i have some patience though lol but shouldnt have to for this long........

PoRkSoDa
10-30-2016, 11:57 AM
another 3 hours straight of failing to patch, can only delete game and restart modem and router and clean cache so many times. try for the 20th or so redownload and couple hundredth times patching since friday. and any member of trion if you happen to read this, just know that every other game works perfectly fine and patches without any trouble on both consoles so yes it is on YOUR end

Bentu
10-30-2016, 01:24 PM
When I had a similar issue several months ago I had to delete cache and profile and then re download profile.

PoRkSoDa
10-30-2016, 06:44 PM
tried that too and still same, thank you though

Bentu
10-30-2016, 08:00 PM
tried that too and still same, thank you though

When you patch and install does the controller turn off at any point and you have to turn it on again for the patch to continue?

If so try deleting and re patching and make sure it doesn't turn off.

We're told this shouldn't effect the patch but in my experience it does so give that a try if it's the case.

Other than that I have no other ideas sorry.

PoRkSoDa
10-30-2016, 08:37 PM
nope using a corded controller, have allready deleted about 20 times, in process of doing it again now. thank you again for the help

Ryu Soba JP
10-31-2016, 10:55 AM
What is the patch error you are getting?

Ea Rapture
10-31-2016, 11:17 AM
'working as intended '

PoRkSoDa
11-01-2016, 01:23 PM
i either get patch error or failed to download versions. patch aborted, have even tried factory reseting after deleting profile and unplugging modem for 10 minutes, have set date have uninstalled and re downloaded over 40x now, basically anything that can be doneon my end but still nothing, and now when i try on other 360 it logs pointedharp onto defiance but my porksoda acc it says cannot launch defiance, it never had that problem before either, not to mention still waiting on trion to respond to my ticket.....

Bentu
11-01-2016, 01:28 PM
Have you received an email from Trion?
If it's just your account then you could be under a ban for some reason.

Just a option to check.

PoRkSoDa
11-01-2016, 01:50 PM
ill check but have never done anything to get banned:/

PoRkSoDa
11-01-2016, 01:52 PM
checked no emails other than the normal get ready for this or that and bit store discounts

PoRkSoDa
11-02-2016, 03:58 PM
wow the gms trying to help all they do is copy and paste from the forum.... after i have told them i tried everything they said on the xbox360 over 20x no its over 40x and i get copy and paste crap.... along with how to do it on a psn after i said multiple times either 360 or xbox..... just proved they dont read what you post and really dont care, its the only i game i play on 360 yet the help is literally useless, the players have tried to help more than the jerks answering tickets