PDA

View Full Version : Ultimate Edition game, content code(s) question

the1gwiz
04-07-2013, 11:51 AM
I was wondering if there were separate codes included with the Ultimate Edition for just the exclusive content (season pass, bits, inventory slots, etc) and the actual game activation code. I've already got a digital copy, and would hate having to waste an activation code just to get the bonus goodies if there's just one code for both the exclusive content and the game itself.

Thanks in advance for the help!

Tsukino Kaji
04-07-2013, 11:53 AM
Iyou bought the copy from TRION, then they were automaticaly aplied to your account. If you bought it from someone else, then they should have emailed them to you. As I hear it, game and content IDs are different.

the1gwiz
04-07-2013, 11:55 AM
Iyou bought the copy from TRION, then they were automaticaly aplied to your account. If you bought it from someone else, then they should have emailed them to you. As I hear it, game and content IDs are different.

I'm referring to the Ultimate Edition, physical only that's exclusively available at Gamestop here in the US. All codes involved with this one are inside the box.

DFawkes
04-07-2013, 12:39 PM
I'm not 100% sure the US Ultimate Edition is exactly the same (slightly different contents), but in my copy everything was included in the one code, on the back of the manual. That one code added everything at once - the game itself, and all the UE stuff.

Moose Of Woe
04-07-2013, 12:49 PM
Ultimate Edition (PC) was one code for me.

Namely, the CD key. The game CD key also awards the bonuses.

http://i.imgur.com/SrAR7Sg.jpg

the1gwiz
04-07-2013, 12:56 PM
Crapola. Not what I wanted to hear, but thanks for the info!

Darkfeather45
04-07-2013, 04:04 PM
there is also one on the top of the box