Omega Maximus
10-31-2016, 02:39 AM
Yes....I have gotten many.

Sgt Connors
10-31-2016, 12:45 PM
How many? :P

Kylarran
10-31-2016, 03:49 PM
Missed the first week. Been running the event hard with 2 accounts, and run with my inventory full on all my alts, so everything goes into claims.

After my first full week... I have NO native radiation RIP Pulsars. I started clearing out my claims late sunday. Both accounts had 50-60 RIP pulsars in claims. The other four nano's were represented by approx 8-12 nanos (in each account) leaving the other approx 40-50% with no nano.

It's clear to me, the table or the RNG that generates nano's on RIP pulsars is... borked.

I've been waiting nearly 3 years now for a pulsar with lifesteal... something to replace my Dancing Lady's... and I'm still wanting. I don't waste the mag slot with a converter... other than for giveaway guns.

Please do Something about this... perhaps extend the event another week. After 7 Eligos, a Lilith, Demogorgon and Nergal, I'm still hoping for better balanced RNG for Xanthan/Azathoth drops... and some knock-off radiation RIP pulsars.

Lake Superior
10-31-2016, 04:11 PM
Missed the first week. Been running the event hard with 2 accounts, and run with my inventory full on all my alts, so everything goes into claims.

After my first full week... I have NO native radiation RIP Pulsars. I started clearing out my claims late sunday. Both accounts had 50-60 RIP pulsars in claims. The other four nano's were represented by approx 8-12 nanos (in each account) leaving the other approx 40-50% with no nano.

It's clear to me, the table or the RNG that generates nano's on RIP pulsars is... borked.

I've been waiting nearly 3 years now for a pulsar with lifesteal... something to replace my Dancing Lady's... and I'm still wanting. I don't waste the mag slot with a converter... other than for giveaway guns.

Please do Something about this... perhaps extend the event another week. After 7 Eligos, a Lilith, Demogorgon and Nergal, I'm still hoping for better balanced RNG for Xanthan/Azathoth drops... and some knock-off radiation RIP pulsars.
*pin drops*

Ea Rapture
10-31-2016, 04:15 PM
Maybe they realized Radiation is awful finally

Kylarran
11-01-2016, 08:05 PM
Noooo... radiation is The Bomb

Kylarran
11-03-2016, 04:09 PM
Still no response from the Defiance Devs? Perhaps we'll have to bring it up on tomorrow's livestream.

We've (our clan) has asked many times the same question in zone chat at the end of these Hulker Hell majors... Does anyone have a native radiation pulsar from SE? The answer is always the same. Anyone who claims they have one, has used a converter. Those that check their claims and inventory report they have none as well.

keptman
11-03-2016, 06:44 PM
Same old broke game, just another pebble in the pile.
Keep hearing the game is shutting down next year.
The rng system isnt a actually a rng when you get duplicates it is just recycling. Never has been.

Basperios
11-03-2016, 09:15 PM
Been playing hard since day 1, and zero SMG with native rad nano. This is out of 100s of blues & purples over 6 characters on one account.

On a different note I have not had the same problem getting multiple of the same JP. I got two of the same JP every other JP I have gotten has been different.

WhiteStrike
11-04-2016, 01:32 AM
Maybe they realized Radiation is awful finally

Pretty sure the devs have DLC perks to get the most out of Radiation.

Ronin9572
11-04-2016, 04:20 AM
I'm confused, is this all about SE pulsars or any smg/pulsar at all?? I have many natural rad smg/pulsars. I'll have to check today on SE pulsars. I know one thing have only got 6 T4s this whole event, not a single OJ or JP though
Edit: hmmm not a single natural rad SE pulsar, but I have already started narrowing down my list of these as the end of the event approaches. Not sure if I received any at all...

keptman
11-06-2016, 10:53 AM
Ive only gotten lmg's with rad. br and smg dont have it. had my store up too 500 plus items and not a single one.

Ronin9572
11-06-2016, 12:00 PM
Still yet to get a natural radiation SE pulsar. Gotten several lmg's with radiation, but only T3 SE BR's with radiation nano. But it is strange about the SE pulsars not have rad nano.