PDA

View Full Version : Defiance Livestream Question Thread - November 4th

Fasti
11-01-2016, 09:07 AM
http://www.trionworlds.com/defiance/wp-content/uploads/sites/5/2015/11/defiance-header.jpg

Hello ark hunters!

If you have questions for the Defiance livestream, please post them here. I'll be collecting the questions on Thursday and sending them to the dev team.

Thanks!

WhiteStrike
11-01-2016, 09:21 AM
http://www.trionworlds.com/defiance/wp-content/uploads/sites/5/2015/11/defiance-header.jpg

Hello ark hunters!

If you have questions for the Defiance livestream, please post them here. I'll be collecting the questions on Thursday and sending them to the dev team.

Thanks!
Here's a few:
What happened to PvP development? Has it been stopped? Temporarily suspended? Are you working on it?
Can Monterey and Military Academy be optimised on consoles? The Frame Rate is terrible on those maps.
Why is there a new Blast Rifle Jackpot every two events?
Can the Super Weapons have more of an impact? Right now, they're something that you pick up and use for a minute in emergency sites. Could they be expanded to be present in more content? Such as possible spawns in Expos or PvP?
Can the Echelon vendor get Jackpots? It's the only faction vendor that doesn't have a Jackpot.
Can we get more PvP costumes?
Can we get more graphical options on consoles? I would rather play a game that has PS2 graphics but runs well than a game that has Ok-ish graphics but get frame rate cuts frequently.

Bentu
11-01-2016, 09:24 AM
Karma meter.

Forget the running in the background crud and tell us why you won't let us have a karma meter.
We now know so much about it I can't see a reasonable reason why we can't be allowed to have one unless it's something that you can't measure.

Ea Rapture
11-01-2016, 09:31 AM
Is there ever going to be new content? Or are arkfalls all that anyone is going to get?

Why can't we upgrade t1s to t6? Why is there a restriction?

Make a hotdog suit. Oh right.... question... why is there no hotdog suit? Asking real questions here...

Why do we keep getting events? We don't need one every day.

Basperios
11-01-2016, 09:37 AM
Is there going to be some way to upgrade a mod's rarity? People have suggested something along the lines of a chip puller you buy in the bit store. Or using Arkforge via the Salvage Matrix.

clay marrow
11-01-2016, 09:45 AM
Why are mass disconnects happening after the HH majors?
Is karma causing this?

WhiteStrike
11-01-2016, 09:46 AM
Why don't you upgrade your servers? It's clear that they are terribly outdated and the constant events just made it clearer.

Johnny Dbag
11-01-2016, 09:51 AM
Anyone else getting defective spikes? Not even at event majors, just random times.

clay marrow
11-01-2016, 09:52 AM
In 2 years of playing I had never received multiples of the same jackpots during an event.
Since karma has been introduced I have received multiple and triple of certain jackpots.
Is this an intended byproduct of karma?

DEATHBRINGER210
11-01-2016, 10:03 AM
Anyone else getting defective spikes? Not even at event majors, just random times.

yes my heal stims on my female toons dont work right

DEATHBRINGER210
11-01-2016, 10:08 AM
can yall make the karma roll cycle thru all the jps . to prevent getting 6 lilths and 6 xapans . some players have already said they aren't buying another patron pass. it very frustrating to get the same type jp over and over after grinding so long

DynastyKris
11-01-2016, 10:31 AM
Power pick ups in PVP or Expo's (Jump Boost) (5 secs Over charge) (5 secs Blur) (Nade Refill)

(Traps that cost Salvage to activate... Full Map EMP, Door trap that removes shields etc etc)

(New Hurts to be awesome traits... (On 5 kill streak reduces own DMG by 50%) (On 3rd consecutive headshot with sniper HUD disappears for 5 secs)

New Perks for PVP like Martyr (Drops Grenade on death)

Solstice Streak (On 3 kill streak gain 3 plates of ablative armour/ On 3 kill Streak +100% DMG for last 10 rounds in clip)

Friends with benefits (On Group members death + 30% dmg to all other group members)

Fire in the hole ( On Grenade kill increase dmg 10% for 10 seconds)

Explosive Wrapping (On grenade kill instantly repair 100% Shields/ 50% Shields)

Can we have a Guided RL that splits into 5 projectiles in flight and each projectile hits a different Nano??

Can we have some kind of loyalty bonus for breaking down our soulbound jackpots or some kind of vendor where you pawn a soulbound in and receive another random soulbound jackpot weapon?

Can we please have arkforge added to the paradise vendor??

Can we have a 2 week break inbetween events?

Can you change weapon mastery re-rolls so if you have previously had a mastery you don't get it 3 times in a row?

Also what Deathbringer said ^^^^^^^^

Can we talk about a new PVE Survival mode PM if your interested in hearing about it. >> can elaborate heavily on this idea but voice chat would be a must iv sent the Defiance team multiple emails about some of these questions listed and they just don't want to reply xD or as I would like to think they are just too busy :P.

And last but not least a Syphon Grenade based on the Warlocks vortex ability from Destiny this grenade would be expeditions/ new survival mode only (takes life from enemies in the blast area and gives it to group)

Theocrat
11-01-2016, 10:38 AM
PS3 can use a trade glitch fix, this should be an easy fix but keeps getting ignored. I had two fully t4 modded oj weapons stolen from me last week and my friend ghostrecon had three jp weapons stolen, one was t6'd with 2 t5 mods. You just need to add one more accept trade after the potential thief removes his item(s) from the trade agreement.

Verga DeFuego
11-01-2016, 10:39 AM
Are there any plans to allow breaking down mods (like Cyber Chips) and using the currency to buy the mods you need/want?
If not that, then any plans to simplify or make it easier to obtain the mods you need? Example: if I buy a Misanthrope using loyalty the only way to get the mods is to buy MM boxes using loyalty and hope RNG favors me.

alien
11-01-2016, 10:42 AM
PS3 can use a trade glitch fix, this should be an easy fix but keeps getting ignored. I had two fully t4 modded oj weapons stolen from me last week and my friend ghostrecon had three jp weapons stolen, one was t6'd with 2 t5 mods. You just need to add one more accept trade after the potential thief removes his item(s) from the trade agreement.

Never seen/heard of an actual trade glitch. Usually it's just lag or people being stupid.

Old Skool
11-01-2016, 10:46 AM
#1 Do you ever intend of giving us the #1 item we have been asking for three years now - Inventory Management ???

We all realize this is tough** for you - But 3 Years! And over 2000 suggestions from hardcore players and still "Nothing"

Wow Shameful...

#2 Nevermind you answer this question everyday LOLO~

Theocrat
11-01-2016, 10:57 AM
Never seen/heard of an actual trade glitch. Usually it's just lag or people being stupid.

That is what I used to tell people in trade chat until it happened to me, I gave a formal apology to everyone I accused of not paying attention. We now know how it happens and regardless of whether it is related to lag or a lag switch there needs to be one more layer of accept trade to keep thieves from taking advantage of this glitch to steal stuff people worked hard for or paid Trion to get.

DiskoSvir
11-01-2016, 11:12 AM
Any chance on fixing persistent accuracy bug in PvP which occurs usually when climbing ladders?

Xyorg
11-01-2016, 12:20 PM
here are a few iddeas of how to keep things interesting

A/ Diversified event , lay off the overpopulated event arkfalls

1. Weekly incursion

Event sponsored by some of the regular factions with a weekly contract asking for volge afflicted or shrill inc completion and those would have a jp chance at the faction sponsor jp and would drop faction synergie mods , for instance a TN week you would get pretender droppping from incursions and the mods picked up on the ground would be prepared syn. for the weekly you would have to complete 9 incursions 3 shrill/grid 3 volges 3 aflicted and would receive a weekly gift from one of the vendor location containing a faction box with chances at AF oj and mods

2.Week-end Holliday Expedition

Redesign in a holliday fiting way the caves bunker and ark and make special chrismas/ halloween/ thankgsgiving / valentines decorating inside ( nothing to fancy basicaly add turkey baster/pumpkin/chrismas tree/ cupid with a arrow statue and you're good). Also those week end only special expedition would have their supply crates or golden skiterlings drop respectively for each hollidays mods only up to t4 saturnalia/eternal presence purge/halowed/sanguine extraction etc..

with 4 major hollidays and 4 expeditions it seems a perfect fit , of course this would need to be a end game content and only available to those who reached 5000 ego as for expert coops with no grouping bypass tho and also require 3 HR instead of 1 to enter

the boss loots should give a t4 no less weapon from the holliday and no chance at the event jp but you should add to those a jp rig per holliday with the usuall possiblity at the regular expedition t6 jp shields and weaps , and small chance at a t5 mod from the holliday

3. PVP karma meter

basicaly register sucesive top 3 ranking in pvp maps would fill up an independant bar wich once filled would give a random faction crate with slight difference make those crates attributed reward automatically full grenade stack / stim/ spike not just one but all and the additional chance at getting Arforge allong with it

this would only be a bar going up if you manage to get ranked in the first 3 of your team no matter if u win or loose

this system could be a way to include pvp in events durring those by having this crate be an event one with chance at jp also but it would only be available to the well ranked pvp players the uneffectiv pvpers like me could still relly on arkfalls

B/Definitive new weapon bases

1.Many "new" weapons have been introduced with pack or events :

Blast pulser (obliterator)
Brood lober
Prolifix
Chango fragger
Guided multi rocket launcher( daisy cutter)
SMG bombardier ( nvf smg)
semi auto Blast rifle/ Gaus particle accelerator
Speed ground pounder (purgatory ) if regular GP are the GL-1 this could be the GL-2

when will those be available as regular elite box drops ?

2. Volge weaponry

revamp and make available to all some sort of volge projectile weaponry , use them as base for event jp for instance or elite lock boxe jp

C/Synergie faction bonuses , time to balance man

TS-LA 10% shield damage as event faction bonus
NVF nano resist i believe ".."
AUG 10% movement speed increase ".."
RIP 20% mag increase ".."

Hellfire blackened ?? what is the faction bonus ( since all fire id suggest health dmg +10% as TSLA is to shield)

Solstice radiant ??what is the faction bonus (suggest nano activation and plate durability or penetration bonus u work out whats a balanced % )

Plate slicer ??what is the faction bonus??

Heartbreaker ??what is the faction bonus??

Sol's proeminence ??what is the faction bonus??

Sustained suppresion ??what is the faction bonus??

Cymatic Empowerement ??what is the faction bonus??

Spinal Tap ?? what is the faction bonus??

Resolution ?? what is the faction bonus??

Steel Blight ?? what is the faction bonus??

Hallowed point ?? what is the faction bonus??

Relentless decimation ??what is the faction bonus??

Eternal presence ??what is the faction bonus??

Flames of passion ?? what is the faction bonus ??

Malicious mirage ??what is the faction bonus??

will we ever have a balance made to all these synergies??

additionally the french and i believe german version of superiority synergie display a dmg bonus of 5% instead of 10% , is this looked into ?

D/ Loadouts , 6 are not enough please work on implementing around twice that

i have had 8 total Loadouts counting those still in my claims cose i realized it was locked to 6 i would like to know when this is scheduled to be updated because with continuously more synergies and weaponry we need more loadouts its something i already payed for and those two claimable loadouts are useless untill u add more and we are a LOT in this situation

Logain
11-01-2016, 12:37 PM
Can you please tell us what slots (number of defensive, offensive, support and misc?) are on the Cleaving Corrosion Cyber Rig?

PithHelmetIrath
11-01-2016, 12:49 PM
Improved inventory management.. will it ever happen?

Server upgrades.. will that ever happen?

New (legit, not re-skinned) content.. anything in the works?

Altras
11-01-2016, 01:52 PM
How does destromathe feel that I used his afk toon and made a banner out of it?

Is there any content plan/updates other than event arkfalls?

Johnny Stranger
11-01-2016, 04:49 PM
Can we get faction crates for paradise Vendor ?

Johnny Stranger
11-01-2016, 04:57 PM
Are we looking into how all the mass disconnects are affecting not only our karma drops , but our karma meter ... as stated many many times , after the rewards screen , before the jackpot potentially appears , the whole shard disconnects , and no one is getting this potential jackpot go to claims ..

Nightmare390
11-01-2016, 05:00 PM
Any possibility to add crit spot to dekuso? How about season 4 replayable? Or turning season 4 into outside expo with shrill/nvh etc

sixsais
11-01-2016, 05:37 PM
Where are the inventory changes?
Can we get a /friends chat command to message all friends online at once?
Can we get the old dlc vendors back but with better weapons? I didn't pay money to buy blue weapons.
Are seasonal events going to evolve in any way or are they going to be the same tried arkfalls year after year?

PoRkSoDa
11-01-2016, 06:21 PM
Since it seems no one will answer my ticket i submitted maybe a dev can tell me how to patch since i have tried anything and everything including 3 different xboxes over the last 5 days and a couple flash drives yet cannot patch still. fix your broke servers for once since they just get worse and worse everytime there is a patch

Chump Norris
11-01-2016, 06:43 PM
Is karma added when a major arkfall ends or when the purchase complete pops up?

If the answer is purchase complete..

What is being done about d/cs at the end of a major before the purchase complete pops up?

J3R3MIAHS
11-01-2016, 07:03 PM
Patron pass times for console players. Website does not show info for ps3 and xbox360 users.

Kedarthebest
11-01-2016, 07:31 PM
1. Can you buff all basic syns? (QM,Stalker,etc.)

2. Weapons that are untradeable, Can we use a certain amout of salavage(or arkforge) to make it
tradable?

3.Can we get more pursuits? I need something to do!!

4. Can we get a Level cap increase? (Like 6,500 or 7,000 ego)

5. Can we get weekly JPs from weekly event contracts again? Im sick of working for nanoless off brand guns now...

6. This is for event pursuits but Can all pursuit weapons be tradeable?

7. Can we get better servers? ( I dont need it....I dont need it...I neeeeedd it!!)

8. Can we a echelon JP weapon? (I need that too)

9. Is there gone be a weekly rotation for faction JP weapons? (Contender and Bop gun are pure gutter trash)

10. Can we get more outfits for other co-op maps?(Its some maps that havent even been touched lol)

11. Can we get more colorful PvP outfits?

12. Can we get Arkforge in Paradise vendor? ( Dont make sense Its in the chimera vendor but not Paradise)

13. Can the paradise vendor get differnet JP weapons?

14. (This goes with number 1) Can we get more basic syns?

15. Can we get more San Andreas syn weapons? (Purg is kind of getting outta style now)

And Last but not least...

16. Can you make ..and Taxes have JP rolls please?

Thats it for now.....see ya at the livestream

Zoomer12
11-01-2016, 09:21 PM
Will something be done to stop a player getting the same jps over and over in a major. In the past it probably wasn't as bad because there's was still hardly any of the lower in demand jps floating about. Now they're donation or vendor food, which should NOT be the case due to overwhelming supply.

When will cyber rigs stop hiding behind a pay wall, available to only a select few with either spectacular luck or lots of money.

When will karma be added to other crates, like the new cyber crate.

Can you please change cyber crates to also have a limited time bundle on release to BUY the named rig outright, and if not, why?

Can on kill synergy effects be changed to shared kill or something because they are useless in major events where you barely get one kill since they are so over populated.

Can the 500 loyalty cost be reduced. The cost of 500 loyalty is approx $900 which is shameful to ask a player to spend on one game. Even if you logged in every day as a patron it would take over year, which most people wont play for.

Can we get the old rig crates in loyalty please. Also please notify us when they are going to be removed rather than removing with no notice. Do a sale on them too.

Johnny Stranger
11-02-2016, 09:00 AM
will the exl vendor be at coit ? can we sell our items to it at msrp price ?

Aliasse
11-02-2016, 09:07 AM
How about removing grouping in PvP to prevent teams from stacking?

No karma in rig lockbox?

Destromathe
11-02-2016, 09:08 AM
How does destromathe feel that I used his afk toon and made a banner out of it?

Pics or it never happened

r1p
11-02-2016, 09:15 AM
Since you are re-packaging the season pass into the new "Gold Edition" bundle are you going to fix the numerous bugs that exist in the DLC? Many of us have been waiting for a long time for these bugs to be fixed and it appears that you are putting the currently broken content into a shiny new box so that you can sell it to a bunch of new and unsuspecting customers.

Bentu
11-02-2016, 09:45 AM
Since you are re-packaging the season pass into the new "Gold Edition" bundle are you going to fix the numerous bugs that exist in the DLC? Many of us have been waiting for a long time for these bugs to be fixed and it appears that you are putting the currently broken content into a shiny new box so that you can sell it to a bunch of new and unsuspecting customers.

When reading the write up for the Castithan charge pack it looks like they're doing away with the free character re do like they did with the free name change.

No wonder support won't help with scamners!

Kuroro
11-02-2016, 10:29 AM
is anything going to be done about this? :

1-pvp glitches (bio glitch,grenades cooldown and sight not reseting after a jump)
2-people playing pvp in group having numerical advantage
3-people being afk in pvp just to get the echelon points
4-people stealing in trade window

Altras
11-02-2016, 11:05 AM
Pics or it never happened

http://i.imgur.com/3Dodnq8.png?4

http://forums.defiance.com/showthread.php?250397-ThanksGiveaway-2016-(All-Platforms)

Lamar Kendrick
11-02-2016, 11:10 AM
will there be a permanent fix for the 2 coops?:

cronkhite - if you're on the game for more than 15 mins. and prolly doing daily contracts or expo etc. then chimera daily is cronk and tried queuing in, it's a guaranteed crit out. log in w/o doing a full reset might get you back in but once you enter the teleporter going to daig you get stuck in the loading screen and have no option but to reset the game

explosions 101 - any fix on the hulker cutscene? it shows the cutscene twice and it's been like this since.... forever

idk if this is only in my end or not but when you check your social list and see someone in alcatraz it says shadow wars not alcatraz? it needs fixing

7th legion vendor not giving out the right weapons instead it gives regular ones (vot blast rifle, vbi armada) based on the last 2 i purchased from the 215 rep box) and from what i heard from other players... event weapons

can the corporate espionage lockbox be available once again for all players patron or non patron w/o buying it by loyalty points? would be nice to see people using millions again in this box so prices deflate on those jackpots that are in high scrip value. the prices are too much and not every one in this game are filthy rich you know

can the old style loot return in event arkfalls? when i mean old loot style i mean on the rewards screen where it shows 1 gun and 1 mod, not the typical new "oh i hope the purchase complete screen shows up, that's a guaranteed jackpot"

lastly can there be a fix for people getting multiple jackpots? it's getting ridiculous people pulling 3 azathoths or 3 EPs or whatever the flavor of the month jackpot is. people like me can barely get the good jackpots (i hate you belphegor, seriously) then they can get as many of the good ones as possible

Johnny Dbag
11-02-2016, 12:48 PM
Any chance of tying loyalty point to other things besides crates? Some of us are sick of the poor drops from crates but still spend money in game, how are we less loyal? For example, 500 forge is 1400 bits, yet yields no loyalty.

SanCarioca
11-02-2016, 10:46 PM
Can you please increase the time loot dropped from Major Event Arkfalls (MEA) stays on map? Can you make it at least 10 minutes?

In MEAs on consoles, we can't see almost anything until it finishes. This makes us unable to collect all the loot dropped from enemies. This could be the reason so many people complain about rare drops to developers; maybe the loot *is* dropping "as intended", we just can't see it.

SanCarioca
11-02-2016, 10:48 PM
More often than not, I'm getting hard freezes on the inventory screen (PS3), when I select Attach Mods from the local menu activated by the R2 button

Anyone else getting that? Are the developers aware of that bug?

Fisherman Joe
11-02-2016, 11:21 PM
Can all event jackpots have an equal chance to drop please? We aren't paying for patron to get a weighted jackpot drop karma system.

Chump Norris
11-03-2016, 01:14 AM
Can HH be extended since your servers and hotfixes have been screwing people for weeks?

Karma needs to be added quicker so people aren't booted before it comes...

Bentu
11-03-2016, 02:02 AM
More often than not, I'm getting hard freezes on the inventory screen (PS3), when I select Attach Mods from the local menu activated by the R2 button

Anyone else getting that? Are the developers aware of that bug?

I too have this happen very often if R2 is the bumper button and what I do is cycle through the option uusing Ĺ 2 instead but this also freezes my console at times.

Ronin9572
11-03-2016, 03:09 AM
1)Can we get some new servers, please and thank you! (I believe this would fix many issues, especially on consoles)
2)Can the weighted RNG be dealt with (karma or not)
3) Inventory management and moving items between toons on consoles.(Yes I know we can use friends, but it's a pain and would save alot of time for everyone)
4) Can another confirm screen be added to stop trade glitching and other forms of theft. (Every day I play there are at least a name or two being warned about in zone because they are thieves!)
5) Can we get some actual new content, not just rehashed, reskinned content.
6) new co ops and making them be able to start with just 1 or 2 ppl, instead of 4.
7) karma meter( I don't have patrons, but that doesn't mean I don't want this addressed. I believe karma is affecting more than the drops)
8) can we get a fix on social glitch and chat issues typed and headset
9) friends chat or group friends chat

r1p
11-03-2016, 10:08 AM
Are you ever going to fix the frequent hard freezes that occur when using the Matrix which was introduced when you released the Exchange?

Johnny Dbag
11-03-2016, 10:43 AM
Any plans to help the NFH minors last longer? I seem to remember last year they were being completed in about a minutes time or so. Would be nice to find them on map, drive to them, and still have something to shoot.

Crazy Chang
11-03-2016, 10:44 AM
Can all event jackpots have an equal chance to drop please? We aren't paying for patron to get a weighted jackpot drop karma system.

^^This. Especially this.
Also when are the salvage matrix hard freezes getting fixed?
Can we please get Ark forge in the paradise vendor.
Can the scrip lockboxes be reintroduced?
The improvements in new weapons (i.e. Bombadier Smg) have been great, can we get more?
Can the the loyalty box/ crate cost be reduced?

DEATHBRINGER210
11-03-2016, 06:18 PM
when are we going to get a fix for this ? and are yall ever going to have a bug bash that will fix bugs?
http://forums.defiance.com/showthread.php?241900-New-Content-Popup-Glitch&highlight=pop+window

Grandpa Ace
11-03-2016, 06:50 PM

Hello ark hunters!

Thanks!

Usually we are given details, e.g., WHEN THE FRICKING THING WILL START!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lycan Nightshade
11-03-2016, 09:15 PM
Any new and actual USEFUL uses for arksalvage in the works?

Riyo Chuchi
11-03-2016, 09:22 PM
Will we be seeing bundles in the loyalty vendor? Not like the 100$ bundles. Just the cheap 20 to 30$ holiday bundles.

It would be nice to be able to get holiday bundles we missed out on.

Applebite
11-03-2016, 09:46 PM
1) What's the ETA for inventory management?

2) Any Costume/Image bundles in the works? I wish there was a re-skin booth somewhere for my chargers...

3) Will there be a fix for the Lighting synergy? Particularly in Silicon Valley, Lightning don't do much damage as is, and the synergy doesn't even activate at times to be effective. In Silicon Valley, forget about it...

4) Hey, about those Loyalty points...the cost is too damn high! Mind dropping them to a more obtainable level? And how about this? Let us store Loyalty Points for the weapons we have our eyes on. sort of like a "Layaway" system...

PithHelmetIrath
11-04-2016, 05:15 AM
Usually we are given details, e.g., WHEN THE FRICKING THING WILL START!!!!!!!!!!!!!

http://www.trionworlds.com/defiance/en/2016/11/03/defiance-livestream-november-4-at-1130-am-pdt/

Unfortunately, that link claims the stream is starting "Friday, November 5th at 11:30am PDT."

The only problem with that: today's date is Friday, November 4th.

MataC
11-04-2016, 06:58 AM
I'll keep it short and sweet:

1. Question of all questions: will we ever get new content and when: new open world zones, storyline missions, new coop maps, new expeditions etc?

2. Will we ever get mod pullers? This is one of the most requested and most needed feature.

3. Will you change upgrading system so no rolls are overwritten, they stay fixed? Much needed change that would bring you more revenue due to the higher af usage.

4. When is inventory getting the changes it needs and were promised?

5. Are we going to get Echelon JP?

Oumar
11-04-2016, 03:06 PM
Please... can the dev team fix the "mass lobber" projectile's direction in the next update ?
It's enough for me, my only one request.

Johnny Stranger
11-04-2016, 05:44 PM
Please... can the dev team fix the "mass lobber" projectile's direction in the next update ?
It's enough for me, my only one request.

Dude , it's been said many many times , it will never get fixed ... it was made that way and it will remain that way . Learn to aim to the right

DEATHBRINGER210
11-04-2016, 06:04 PM
so no fixes, yet they have time for new gear for the bit store . when all yall going to start fixing stuff?

Lycan Nightshade
11-04-2016, 07:59 PM
Could someone do a cliff notes version of the livestream please

Zoomer12
11-04-2016, 09:38 PM
Could someone do a cliff notes version of the livestream please

They didnt have much to say to be honest.

No real questions were answered, nothing that I saw from the forums. I think they answered questions from the chat only.

The only things of note were:

Two weeks between NFH and Solstice.

Karma is fine (not if you keep getting Lilith after Demo after Lilith)

The new rig's ego reset and the new synergy reset wont be on same timer, you could reset it a few times this way.

Probably more but I'm disappointed some major community concerns were not addressed at all.

Calm like a Bomb
11-04-2016, 10:12 PM

No real questions were answered.

Karma is fine.

Exactly, this was what was said during the Livestream...then throw in a few images of the new jp cyber rig and jp weapon skins. Ohh, and don't forget about the pilgrim outfits back available for purchase or I should say the chance of getting the pilgrim outfits. The Devs were also called out on something they didn't catch until the stream...it was one of the jp weapons had the fop synergy. That's about all I can recall.

Lycan Nightshade
11-04-2016, 10:28 PM
So as usual only they devs seem concerned about is the bitstore garbage.

Valani
11-04-2016, 11:54 PM
So as usual only they devs seem concerned about is the bitstore garbage.

Pay More, Get More!

Bentu
11-05-2016, 02:15 AM
Pay More, Get More!

If that was the case then no one would be complaining but to have a normal jp drop in game reset your Karma isn't on imo as we were told that it's possible to get both.

Also apparently karma doesn't work the way "some" of us think.
When that's how it was explained but have to change it because it wasn't working out as originally intended.

They also totally ignored the mass crits or the fact that we now crit 15 seconds after the reward board when we were supposed to get the karma reward if we were going to get one.

Is it just a coincidence that we crit when we get a reward lol I no longer think so.

They also ignored why we're getting multiples of the not so sought after jps.

Basically from what I can see re karma all they're doing with karma is now making it a paid way to increase your rng and nothing to do with the more you play the more you get.

Karma was supposed to get us away from the bad rng drops and the lack of any drops at all.

Ronin9572
11-05-2016, 02:59 AM
So we've all been Trion'd again!

kettlecooked
11-05-2016, 03:15 AM
If that was the case then no one would be complaining but to have a normal jp drop in game reset your Karma isn't on imo as we were told that it's possible to get both.

Also apparently karma doesn't work the way "some" of us think.
When that's how it was explained but have to change it because it wasn't working out as originally intended.

They also totally ignored the mass crits or the fact that we now crit 15 seconds after the reward board when we were supposed to get the karma reward if we were going to get one.

Is it just a coincidence that we crit when we get a reward lol I no longer think so.

They also ignored why we're getting multiples of the not so sought after jps.

Basically from what I can see re karma all they're doing with karma is now making it a paid way to increase your rng and nothing to do with the more you play the more you get.

Karma was supposed to get us away from the bad rng drops and the lack of any drops at all.
So sorry you feel that way. But as you said, your karma is a way to pay your way to increase your rng. Which happens to affect you the more you play. Nothings guaranteed, but im sure you'll state something else. Just sayin'

Ronin9572
11-05-2016, 04:30 AM
So sorry you feel that way. But as you said, your karma is a way to pay your way to increase your rng. Which happens to affect you the more you play. Nothings guaranteed, but im sure you'll state something else. Just sayin'

Many ppl feel this way. Sure ppl are getting more JP's but it's not working as they said it was supposed to and there are many issues now which are not being addressed. I know many ppl that will not be renewing their Patron. Once again Trion's answer to the problems are just creating more problems.

PithHelmetIrath
11-05-2016, 05:23 AM
Probably more but I'm disappointed some major community concerns were not addressed at all.

So.. it was basically like every other live stream that they have aired. Good to know I made the right choice yesterday, then.

Bentu
11-05-2016, 05:34 AM

That's just it they said it was nothing to do with or connected to so rng shouldn't come into it but you seem to have an issue with me so it wouldn't matter what I said.

Maybe it's because I refused to buy an over priced mod from you that time, I don't know but this issue affects others too, just because everything is ok with you doesn't mean we're all having the same experience.

"Just saying"

hempman
11-05-2016, 06:56 AM

No real questions were answered, nothing that I saw from the forums. I think they answered questions from the chat only.

Karma is fine (not if you keep getting Lilith after Demo after Lilith)

The new rig's ego reset and the new synergy reset wont be on same timer, you could reset it a few times this way.

and this is why we dont bother dusting off the xbox and coming back...
maybe someday Destro will figure it out,that the community doesnt really care about the " newest costume or gun " anymore.
stale content is stale content,rehashed guns and the syn of the month,nothing bugwise ever gets fixed tho....
mass crits,no rewards,paying real money for a garbage chance at something even worth building?
why does anyone at trion think this is fun for Gamers?

and we thought about coming back for exl but saw the posts saying no vendor so why even bother?
lol @ 25 bucks for a dodge challenger too.

anyone on the ps4 here?
tried Sto ??

Ronin9572
11-05-2016, 07:49 AM
and this is why we dont bother dusting off the xbox and coming back...
maybe someday Destro will figure it out,that the community doesnt really care about the " newest costume or gun " anymore.
stale content is stale content,rehashed guns and the syn of the month,nothing bugwise ever gets fixed tho....
mass crits,no rewards,paying real money for a garbage chance at something even worth building?
why does anyone at trion think this is fun for Gamers?

and we thought about coming back for exl but saw the posts saying no vendor so why even bother?
lol @ 25 bucks for a dodge challenger too.

anyone on the ps4 here?
tried Sto ??

Not really sure what Trion is thinking. But as usual they don't listen to the community and come up with more wack stuff on their own. Some transparency would be nice for a change. Work on the problems instead of just creating new shiny ones!

kettlecooked
11-05-2016, 12:55 PM
That's just it they said it was nothing to do with or connected to so rng shouldn't come into it but you seem to have an issue with me so it wouldn't matter what I said.

Maybe it's because I refused to buy an over priced mod from you that time, I don't know but this issue affects others too, just because everything is ok with you doesn't mean we're all having the same experience.

"Just saying"

Hmmm, my prices are pretty flexible and others can vouch for me on that. Often I sell on the cheaper side. If I did overcharge, it's either because I didn't have extras in my inventory or I don't like you. I don't think I've dealt with you in-game much so must have been the former. Oh well

Bentu
11-05-2016, 02:41 PM
Hmmm, my prices are pretty flexible and others can vouch for me on that. Often I sell on the cheaper side. If I did overcharge, it's either because I didn't have extras in my inventory or I don't like you. I don't think I've dealt with you in-game much so must have been the former. Oh well

Think you meant the latter but I won't lose sleep either way over it.
As long as I know where I stand I'm good.

"Just saying"

MataC
11-08-2016, 03:43 PM

Yea, I was disappointed too. It's possible that devs aren't even allowed to talk about some things due to the constrains heads of Trion makes on them.

PithHelmetIrath
11-09-2016, 07:17 AM
Yea, I was disappointed too. It's possible that devs aren't even allowed to talk about some things due to the constrains heads of Trion makes on them.

*Copyright 2013*