PDA

View Full Version : Trading Thread

RoDi 117
04-07-2013, 11:53 AM
Hey Guys, done a fair bit of trading but am still looking for weapons mainly those Orange bad Boys, Unfortunately sold all mine but have a butt load of script but am still looking for Orange items I want which is: Bolt Action Sniper, LMG, Explosive or Cluster Grenade And Shield, but feel free to post any items (RARE ONES) that you are looking to Sell/Trade or Post what you are looking for, please make sure you include all states when posting an item, and remember this is in game currency not real money.

mrgrimezHD
04-07-2013, 11:56 AM
Hey Guys, done a fair bit of trading but am still looking for weapons mainly those Orange bad Boys, Unfortunately sold all mine but have a butt load of script but am still looking for Orange items I want which is: Bolt Action Sniper, LMG, Explosive or Cluster Grenade And Shield, but feel free to post any items (RARE ONES) that you are looking to Sell/Trade or Post what you are looking for, please make sure you include all states when posting an item, and remember this is in game currency not real money.

Look back on the forum pages, maybe 2 - 3 pages and you'll see quite a few posts regarding Orange weapons ranging from Sniper Rifles / Shotty's / AR's / Grenades.

Just click on the number at the bottom right of the page in General Discussion to go back on previous pages if you didn't already know mate.

Good luck.

A s0t
04-07-2013, 11:56 AM
yeah there a whole website dedicated to it