PDA

View Full Version : Glyph is a Trojan?

Infinity Eagle
11-03-2016, 02:30 AM
http://i257.photobucket.com/albums/hh222/infinityeagle/glyph_zpsk6oeoa8m.pngKaspersky is blocking glyph this morning saying it is PDM:Trojan.Win32.Bazon.a

Deleted everything glyph and defiance, and as soon as I download glyph from trion site Kaspersky goes nuts.

dacarico
11-03-2016, 03:45 AM
Same here, Kaspersky Total Security. Those forced updates of Glyph "for no reason" are pretty annoying.

Gaige12
11-03-2016, 03:48 AM
Kasp hates online games, lol. Did u have gaming profile checked? In most games, Kasp will cause frezing and dc's.

http://support.kaspersky.com/us/12157

dacarico
11-03-2016, 04:15 AM
Surely I have that checked since day 1 when I installed it for the first time. I am having no issues with other games.

TrionBrasse
11-03-2016, 01:13 PM
Heya folks!

We have our internal technical gnomes looking into this as well. They have contacted Kaspersky and are continuing to look into what would trigger the false positive on Glyph.

It looks like very much a hit-and-miss thing, too... a small number of people are getting this error, while others sail right on. In theory, Kaspersky will update their scanner with us whitelisted, but we have no ETA on it - it will just happen when they get around to it.

If you continue to see this issue past today, please let us know here!
Brasse

hallo
11-03-2016, 05:55 PM
TrionBrasse the Director of Community Relations (sounds like a important title)

please explain how trion can justify to the people who have PAID REAL MONEY still to be waiting after over 2 years since it was reported that the dlc trophies on the ps3 are still bugged and yet no ''Community Relations'' on here to us who are still waiting for a update -

yet again trion care more about these internal problems more than the customer who spends money on the game, it staggers me how a company can just ignore a ''community'' who is willing to spend money

plus BRASSE i love that ''but we have no ETA on it - it will just happen when they get around to it.'' sound like straight from the trion textbook.

no doubt trion and others will say its only psn trophies but this bug is stopping people from buying the dlc just look at psnprofiles they wont buy it becuase its bugged, instead of thinking of ways to cash grab from players ie the new (gold edition) lol... you should FIX what comes with it !

Applebite
11-03-2016, 08:50 PM
Yep, that's the one. I couldn't even type the stinking code in, because my PC kept freezing up...
There are currently 60 or so files under quarantine on my system. I can't even check for an update right now, might have to disable Kaspersky first...

sadbadmac
11-04-2016, 09:21 AM
TrionBrasse the Director of Community Relations (sounds like a important title)

please explain how trion can justify to the people who have PAID REAL MONEY still to be waiting after over 2 years since it was reported that the dlc trophies on the ps3 are still bugged and yet no ''Community Relations'' on here to us who are still waiting for a update -

yet again trion care more about these internal problems more than the customer who spends money on the game, it staggers me how a company can just ignore a ''community'' who is willing to spend money

plus BRASSE i love that ''but we have no ETA on it - it will just happen when they get around to it.'' sound like straight from the trion textbook.

no doubt trion and others will say its only psn trophies but this bug is stopping people from buying the dlc just look at psnprofiles they wont buy it becuase its bugged, instead of thinking of ways to cash grab from players ie the new (gold edition) lol... you should FIX what comes with it !

Relevant Post is relevant. Make your own thread and don't post in one with a completely different issue at hand.