PDA

View Full Version : My prayers have been heard! Hallelujah Brothers! Depravity *_*

Wagner Serrato
11-03-2016, 03:39 AM
I'm so glad we can have an electric Sludge.
Our many possibilities of use who do not know to describe such happiness
And so insistently to create one of these.
Palmas by the realization of a dream

Bentu
11-03-2016, 04:18 AM
Link? ??????????

konstantinov
11-03-2016, 04:29 AM
I said the same thing when stuffed crust pizza went mainstream.

Wagner Serrato
11-03-2016, 04:30 AM
Link? ??????????
http://forums.defiance.com/showthread.php?250422-Destromathe-New-Frontier-Harvest-to-PTS

Ronin9572
11-03-2016, 05:05 AM
Cool I know a lot of ppl that have wanted this weapon for a long time now. Decent weapon pool, too bad the syn looks like rubbish...

Wagner Serrato
11-03-2016, 05:43 AM
Cool I know a lot of ppl that have wanted this weapon for a long time now. Decent weapon pool, too bad the syn looks like rubbish...

I know this syn is bad. But the sludge is the best combination with Secret Admirer

Bentu
11-03-2016, 05:57 AM
http://forums.defiance.com/showthread.php?250422-Destromathe-New-Frontier-Harvest-to-PTS

That links confusing as it says Hulker Hell.

Edit.
Quote Originally Posted by Destromathe View Post
A new update is will go live later today on PTS and contains the following:PTS Character copy is now open, from 11/2 - 11/11.NEW EVENTThe New Frontier Harvest is back! Fight mutants in major and minor arkfalls. Get the new Sanguine Extraction synergy! Finish the daily and weekly contracts to get your weekly reward. The reward will contain a guaranteed Legendary Ravenous weapon and an epic mod with the chance to be legendary (chance at a jackpot weapon).A new pursuit has been added called "Reap the Harvest". Complete this pursuit during the Hulker Hell event to receive a special jackpot reward: The "Depravity" Sludge Rocket Launcher and the title "Glutton".

Ronin9572
11-03-2016, 08:37 AM
I know this syn is bad. But the sludge is the best combination with Secret Admirer

Just load it up with T5 mods I guess. This looks like a good event to do this on!