PDA

View Full Version : Storyline question

Jotunhammer
11-03-2016, 12:41 PM
I got to ask, the tv series ending as it did, how do Trion and Defiance team hold up in pushing the storyline? Is it just gameplay and shoot bang bang or is there actually some storyline going on?

I don't want a flamewar, I just curious as I am storyline player, and if there is none then I would not be interested in playing and spending more time.

I would love to see someone say "yeah, there is lots of vids and clips etc that drives the story onwards"

cyguy
11-03-2016, 01:10 PM
I remember asking the same thing. Basically from what I remember people were saying that now the game was no longer constrained by timelines of the show, they could branch out and do their own thing. That being said, there hasn't been any real content added into the game in....hmmm how many years? Though I would love to see any content added to extend the game's life, or to draw people back to playing.

Jotunhammer
11-05-2016, 03:43 AM
I remember asking the same thing. Basically from what I remember people were saying that now the game was no longer constrained by timelines of the show, they could branch out and do their own thing. That being said, there hasn't been any real content added into the game in....hmmm how many years? Though I would love to see any content added to extend the game's life, or to draw people back to playing.

Thank you for the honesty, and as there is no new content and its all being rehashed and no storyline, I think I am going to pass playing the game, I rather not play a game without a future :)

Ronin9572
11-05-2016, 04:23 AM
Yes it's kinda sad since Trion could have really just run with it and expanded the storyline. Now it's just rehashed/reskinned stuff where their only thing is to push bit store items.