PDA

View Full Version : PURGATORY (I need your opinion)

Alahali
11-06-2016, 11:55 AM
Since they destroyed the "Purgatory", I feel one ugly sense of dissatisfaction and insecurity at the moment of impact, it is still a good weapon but sometimes I say to myself, ... you must change.

so, What det it is the most closest to Purgatory?

james allen
11-06-2016, 12:58 PM
Since they destroyed the "Purgatory", I feel one ugly sense of dissatisfaction and insecurity at the moment of impact, it is still a good weapon but sometimes I say to myself, ... you must change.

What's wrong with it?

Cygnus
11-06-2016, 02:45 PM
The pumkin grenade launcher in the triple outfit pack.

Quicksilver1492
11-06-2016, 05:00 PM

I feel you but the closest thing approximating how the old Purg used to work is a Mass Cannon, really. Initial hit damage, spawned satellite bomb damage. Wish they had just lowered the base damage or something instead of completely changing the mechanic of how it worked, if that was the issue.

Alahali
11-07-2016, 03:23 AM
What's wrong with it?

Did you used the purgatory before the modifications?, ... is the same for you?

Alahali
11-07-2016, 04:29 AM
The pumkin grenade launcher in the triple outfit pack.

Do you say Mas-O-Lantern?, yes I saw it, but the only way to have one is buying the bundle, it is not in my plans but separately is not bad idea ... I need to know more about your statistics.

Alahali
11-07-2016, 05:38 AM
I feel you but the closest thing approximating how the old Purg used to work is a Mass Cannon, really. Initial hit damage, spawned satellite bomb damage. Wish they had just lowered the base damage or something instead of completely changing the mechanic of how it worked, if that was the issue.

Yes man, the "old Purg" is irreplaceable, in this case the Mass probably (as you say) is the line to follow, since if you make brief review Purgatory is unique in their kind.