PDA

View Full Version : Faction Tokens

Dra Fiend
04-07-2013, 12:01 PM
I reamber in Beta that you use to get them for doing the random pop up events did they turn them off? I realy hope they turn it back.

Warlander
04-07-2013, 12:02 PM
I reamber in Beta that you use to get them for doing the random pop up events did they turn them off? I realy hope they turn it back.

They are there I have lots, check your contacts tab, they start at ego lvl 250

Priss
04-07-2013, 12:03 PM
After you hit 250 ego you get to do them, they are listed under the "goals?" screen, something like that.

Dra Fiend
04-07-2013, 12:08 PM
I know about them you use to be able to get them from rescueing people and saveing the farmers stuff like that.

Warlander
04-07-2013, 12:10 PM
I know about them you use to be able to get them from rescueing people and saveing the farmers stuff like that.

not sure about that, I get keys from those, faction tokens come from completing contracts, maybe there are some I havnt seen yet that involve saving people.

RAYNE Mois
04-07-2013, 12:11 PM
Am I the only person that thinks it's kinda lame that you literally spend your reputation from the factions? You can go from high ranking back to unknown just because you purchased some weapons.
How does buying their gear make them forget everything I've done for them?! lol

Warlander
04-07-2013, 12:13 PM
Am I the only person that thinks it's kinda lame that you literally spend your reputation from the factions? You can go from high ranking back to unknown just because you purchased some weapons.
How does buying their gear make them forget everything I've done for them?! lol

Dont think of it as rep think of it as favors, you build up enough "I owe you for that" then you cash in and they are like , "I dont owe you anything any more now get lost bum" thats just the way it is in the new world man :p

Vuule
04-07-2013, 12:31 PM
Dont think of it as rep think of it as favors, you build up enough "I owe you for that" then you cash in and they are like , "I dont owe you anything any more now get lost bum" thats just the way it is in the new world man :p

Yeah, but it's kinda lame when you hit the max status, only to go back to Unknown. I rather have a status for total rep earned, and the actual rep that I use to buy weapons be different from the status.