PDA

View Full Version : Corrupter Bonus Rolls

r1p
11-13-2016, 04:35 AM
Before I waste any more ark forge - can someone confirm whether or not Corrupter's can get a Mag bonus roll? I know that it was added to the det bonuses but I don't know if it applied to the one's with a base mag of 1.

- Thanks

DEATHBRINGER210
11-13-2016, 04:47 AM
Before I waste any more ark forge - can someone confirm whether or not Corrupter's can get a Mag bonus roll? I know that it was added to the det bonuses but I don't know if it applied to the one's with a base mag of 1.

- Thanks

no mags rolls .it shares it rolls with the incinerator

r1p
11-13-2016, 06:06 AM
no mags rolls .it shares it rolls with the incinerator

Thanks. I tried to look it up on Defiance Data but it is still having issues with the bonus roll data on guns.

xXxDSMer
11-13-2016, 09:02 PM
Best you can do is a reserve chamber.. which is plenty sufficient for a corruptor since it's more about making pools than killing considering it's rather low damage. Perhaps add a decent sized reload roll if you can do so without giving up whichever strength of velocity roll you prefer.
Also without giving up the reserve chamber because for 1 or 2 shot reloads with 4-5mag, it'll reload quicker than having a interchanger. Not to mention 2 shots without reload being impossible without the reserve chamber lol