PDA

View Full Version : Known Issue - Old Converter Mods Cause Instant Reload

Destromathe
11-14-2016, 12:59 PM
Hey All,

We are currently aware of an issue causing the old converter mods to not have a multiplier, thus causing them to create instant reload times for all weapons that have them modded. This is obviously not intended, and will be fixed with a hotfix tomorrow.

Please do not expect this to stick around, but in the meantime, enjoy your instant reload for a day :). Thanks for your patience while we get this fixed.

Ghost Within
11-14-2016, 01:03 PM
Hey All,

We are currently aware of an issue causing the old converter mods to not have a multiplier, thus causing them to create instant reload times for all weapons that have them modded. This is obviously not intended, and will be fixed with a hotfix tomorrow.

Please do not expect this to stick around, but in the meantime, enjoy your instant reload for a day :). Thanks for your patience while we get this fixed.

Yay QM zagger days lmao

Bentu
11-14-2016, 02:00 PM
Yay QM zagger days lmao

My thoughts exactly, jumping into pvp to cause some upset lol.

Tauriiel
11-14-2016, 02:03 PM
Best glitch ever.

xXxDSMer
11-14-2016, 02:08 PM
I'm surprised a dev is referring to it as instant reload... there is a 0.5 reload cap that applies to at least everything that can be converted. Probably all weapons in the game.

So it's not like we can slap a converter on a sawed off and actually have 0.0 reload

I am, however, glad to see that the existing converters got a bonus as easily as they did... even if it did come out as a minus ten second bonus on the first iteration. Certainly beats having to test old converters for weeks or more on pts before that benefit hit live server.

Bentu
11-14-2016, 02:18 PM
Will be fun having a 0.5 reload on my Saws for the day lol.

When I can get in game that is, keep critting for whatever reason.

xXxDSMer
11-14-2016, 04:42 PM
Myself and many others hope this hotfix can be done at the 5am(eastern) time reset.

Event's already been cut down to two weeks... really don't need during the day hotfixes taking out that many more hours of event major arkfalls.

& hopefully tomorrows hotfix includes fixing the crazy prices on the new additions to the jp vendor (rigs & keystones). Currently 500 loyalty and 4.3 billion scrip.

Also very curious why the keystones, which are basically a mod for rigs, are the full 500 loyalty?
That'd be very much like putting mods in the JP vendor and charging a full 500 loyalty lol
IMO the rig should be something like 400 loyalty, and the keystone 100

Johnny Stranger
11-14-2016, 05:33 PM
You need to fix the game Destro , the lag is beyond anything ever experienced before . You can't even get into game anymore ... please fix the game before the reload glitch

Bentu
11-14-2016, 05:35 PM
Waiting for notification that new mods are causing present ongoing game issues.

Chump Norris
11-14-2016, 05:58 PM
Hey All,

How many hotfixes will it take to fix tomorrows hotfix? The damn event is only two weeks long and the servers are making it nearly unplayable, we don't need a bunch of hotfixes also killing major spawns.

Lycan Nightshade
11-14-2016, 08:38 PM
Why they didn't add a 5th slot for "triggers" il never understand.

crow
11-14-2016, 11:32 PM
man stop with your baby whining it just instant reload it still make no different if it was dmg and crit boost than yes it a major op to those that whining about it you guys just suck at playing every video ain't got nothing to do but complain about small thing like those dumb *** protester grow up for your own sake. if you don't like it don't play it go play board games.

WhiteStrike
11-15-2016, 12:44 AM
man stop with your baby whining it just instant reload it still make no different if it was dmg and crit boost than yes it a major op to those that whining about it you guys just suck at playing every video ain't got nothing to do but complain about small thing like those dumb *** protester grow up for your own sake. if you don't like it don't play it go play board games.

You clearly weren't around when Zaggers had stupidly fast reload if you think that reload isn't important.

Jack Robo
11-15-2016, 12:54 AM
we should just keep the .5 reload

Bentu
11-15-2016, 01:54 AM
You clearly weren't around when Zaggers had stupidly fast reload if you think that reload isn't important.

"Those were the days my friend,
we thought they'd never end,
We'd sing and dance forever and a day,

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y3KEhWTnWvE&feature=youtube_gdata_player

MataC
11-15-2016, 05:34 AM
Who says this needs to be fixed? :PP I'm having a blast (pun partially intended)! :))

PithHelmetIrath
11-15-2016, 06:36 AM

http://i.imgur.com/F4bRV3y.jpg

Sevrin
11-15-2016, 08:44 AM

Just so I understand, you are whining about whiners? Is that right?

starlord
11-15-2016, 08:48 AM
Just so I understand, you are whining about whiners? Is that right?

lol i love how he's all like "its just instant reload its not like it will make a difference" instant reload = infinite dps

xXxDSMer
11-15-2016, 08:55 AM
It's 0.5 reload. Not 0.0

Antony Harrist
11-15-2016, 09:10 AM
We know it's wrong, but it's a lot of fun, can't we just leave it till the end of the event to patch it out?