PDA

View Full Version : Have you ever made this mistake like I just did?

shane_dalvin
11-15-2016, 03:14 PM
Has anyone else made this mistake the first time they try to upgrade the rarity of their weapon? Yeah, I see the [%chance] of success but my brain didn't even think about it. So, I just used 80 arkforge for a 5% chance of upgrading my weapon. Of course it didn't happen and now I'm left with 90 arkforge. :( BTW, isn't it a little crazy to spend 2,760 arkforge just to ensure you get the rarity upgrade? I have put at least 200+ hours into this game and I don't think I'm too bad, but I know that if I never used a single piece arkforge, I might have about 500 at most. Am I doing something wrong? or am I just expected to pay lots of real $ for a good chance?

Omega Maximus
11-15-2016, 03:17 PM
Has anyone else made this mistake the first time they try to upgrade the rarity of their weapon? Yeah, I see the [%chance] of success but my brain didn't even think about it. So, I just used 80 arkforge for a 5% chance of upgrading my weapon. Of course it didn't happen and now I'm left with 90 arkforge. :( BTW, isn't it a little crazy to spend 2,760 arkforge just to ensure you get the rarity upgrade? I have put at least 200+ hours into this game and I don't think I'm too bad, but I know that if I never used a single piece arkforge, I might have about 500 at most. Am I doing something wrong? or am I just expected to pay lots of real $ for a good chance?

If you find a good clan to help you, then you wouldnt even pose this question.

Calm like a Bomb
11-15-2016, 03:20 PM
If you want to make alot of arkforge may I suggest getting a patron pass and doing nothing but running expert coops. You'll be making 20+ forge a map. 15 day PP is around 5$
You could also run expert coops without a PP and make 10+ forge a map

Bentu
11-15-2016, 03:23 PM

Over 200 days played on this game and yes had a idea of the rng but the recent Purgatory adjustment has put me off ever buying anymore arkforge from the bits store.
Do as Omega said and join a decent clan like his.