PDA

View Full Version : What is your opinion on Holidays Pursuits that can be exchanged?

Wagner Serrato
11-15-2016, 06:34 PM
Exemple: Ifrit, Depravity, Slaybells
In my opinion, I do not think it's cool that these weapons and the others they saw were interchangeable with other players.
First: they lose all credibility as a gift
Second: You made 50 majors arkfalls to win
Third: All Holiday's weapons and shields should have Jackpot Status, because they were created as a special gift.
Fourth: You only got these guns by means of holiday pursuit
Fifth: Everyone will win from equal to equal to complete.

Ghost Within
11-15-2016, 11:25 PM
I see it as simple gifts. Do with it as you will.

Lycan Nightshade
11-16-2016, 02:06 AM
As i don't really care for the three named im ok with being able to trade em. I can keep or get rid of them as i like without adding to the millions of salvage i already don't really need.

Ronin9572
11-16-2016, 05:27 AM
Hello Wagner! It's funny how some of these are tradeable and others are not. Seems to be the tradeable ones are the ones that not everyone will want, or maybe im just seeing it that way. My favs are the Allegiance (been waiting for this since I started playing!) and Time Piercer (sold off all my other Mazu BR's) and have OJ'd them.

Johnny Stranger
11-16-2016, 05:38 AM
I have 3 ifrits for sale . Wish I could sell trade my allegiance ( served its purpose ). The best gift from a holiday pursuit was the inventory slots . . The rest ... meh ...

Ronin9572
11-16-2016, 06:01 AM
Yes the inventory slots have been very handy, I got them on all my toons. The worst one so far has been the IC shield...IMHO

xXxDSMer
11-16-2016, 07:16 AM
I think it's great those three are tradeable. People that don't want them can give them to people that do.
IMO all of the event reward weapons/shield(s) should be tradeable.

Johnny Stranger
11-16-2016, 07:58 AM
I think it's great those three are tradeable. People that don't want them can give them to people that do.
IMO all of the event reward weapons/shield(s) should be tradeable.

Totally agree

Ronin9572
11-16-2016, 12:00 PM
Most ppl should be able to get these event pursuits easy enough. And if not than I see no reason they should be untradeable.

Wagner Serrato
11-16-2016, 01:44 PM
I understand. And im happy for all opinions

konstantinov
11-16-2016, 01:47 PM
First people are upset things aren't tradable, now they're upset they are tradable?

Ronin9572
11-16-2016, 01:56 PM
I understand. And im happy for all opinions

I do know what your saying, but you have to pay for rewards now...

Quicksilver1492
11-16-2016, 06:51 PM
Exemple: Ifrit, Depravity, Slaybells
Third: All Holiday's weapons and shields should have Jackpot Status, because they were created as a special gift.

To my understanding, the holiday pursuit weapons/shield(s) *are* jackpots, only they are T4 instead of T5. At least, they refer to them as JPs in the patch notes and such.

Logain
11-16-2016, 08:40 PM
To my understanding, the holiday pursuit weapons/shield(s) *are* jackpots, only they are T4 instead of T5. At least, they refer to them as JPs in the patch notes and such.

Some of the Holiday Event guns were not JPs (Shrilltech Saw comes to mind). I know for a fact that the Slay Bells is a JP and I think that the Ifrit is as well but not sure on the other.

Lake Superior
11-17-2016, 10:48 AM
I am glad that every !oops! and Ifrit I received !oops!. So my Main could open all the mod slots for my lowbie alts.
(I have !OOPS! 6 Ifrits. All fully T3/T4'd. Which I am quite happy about)

Johnny Stranger
11-17-2016, 11:15 AM
I didn't think the piercer was tradeable ?

Lake Superior
11-17-2016, 12:01 PM
I didn't think the piercer was tradeable ?
You're right and I'm a muddy-headed old man.

Bentu
11-17-2016, 01:17 PM
Some of the Holiday Event guns were not JPs (Shrilltech Saw comes to mind). I know for a fact that the Slay Bells is a JP and I think that the Ifrit is as well but not sure on the other.

You mean the Shrillbuster?

Johnny Stranger
11-17-2016, 01:20 PM
You're right and I'm a muddy-headed old man.

I thought so that's why I let mine get auto salvage

Lake Superior
11-18-2016, 10:28 AM
I thought so that's why I let mine get auto salvage
I plan on at least OJ'ing mine.
While there are other Blast Rifles out there that are good: The NVF Syn plus the dps are damned good when Volge Farming.

clay marrow
11-18-2016, 11:45 AM
im fine with the pursuit gifts being un tradeable.. imagine how flooded the market would be if they were.... theyd be even more worthless ...

Lake Superior
11-18-2016, 01:51 PM
im fine with the pursuit gifts being un tradeable.. imagine how flooded the market would be if they were.... theyd be even more worthless ...
Quoted for inaccuracy: Neither the Time Piercer, or Ifrit are worthless (understanding that Ifrit is tradeable while the 'Piercer is not).
The 'Piercer is good even in it's stock form (full mods of course; but purple).
Ifrit (except for the need to click) is very good. Hit's like a truck.