PDA

View Full Version : Gun switched nano on me....wth

Johnny Dbag
11-20-2016, 01:31 AM
Just had a gun switch nanos on me while in my inventory. Had a t5 rad fop br, put a fast action reload mag on it, went to trade it, and the nano switched to fire. And no, its not a converter mag, i broke down an electric blast rifle to get the mod. Submitted a ticket, we shall see, but seriously, what the h e doulbe hockey sticks is that? Bad enough my gal and i hit majors all day and pulled 1 oj between the two of us, now random nano changes?

Bentu
11-20-2016, 01:48 AM
Honestly I'm not surprised and the more I hear and read about stuff like this the more I think wth am I doing here.
Yes I'm tired at the moment but there has to come a time when Trion has to take ownership of these issues and actually do something.

Johnny Gatt
11-20-2016, 03:10 AM
I have heard of this happening to a few people. It is frustrating when it is a sought after nano, like rad fop. For the record, it seems that most of the people that I know this happened to, the weapons were fop. It may have something to do with the synergy and for whatever reason, sometimes changes the nano to fire.

WhiteStrike
11-20-2016, 03:48 AM
Just had a gun switch nanos on me while in my inventory. Had a t5 rad fop br, put a fast action reload mag on it, went to trade it, and the nano switched to fire. And no, its not a converter mag, i broke down an electric blast rifle to get the mod. Submitted a ticket, we shall see, but seriously, what the h e doulbe hockey sticks is that? Bad enough my gal and i hit majors all day and pulled 1 oj between the two of us, now random nano changes?

Curious, which mag did the gun have before you put the mod?

Johnny Dbag
11-20-2016, 08:49 AM
It had a t2 reload and i put a t4.

Greybush
11-20-2016, 09:07 AM
Ask around for a T3 High Cap for it. Throw that on and see what happens. I may have one on one of my toons if ya have any trouble finding one.

Johnny Dbag
11-20-2016, 09:17 AM
Ok so i guess im an idiot. Just found out it was converted originally, but i forgot converter mags now have a reload stat on them so i did not check before i switched the mod. Found out from the guy that traded the br to the guy i got it from. Lol, guess the nwe converter mags add a whole new level besides just the cool reload stat. Smh....

Verga DeFuego
11-20-2016, 10:22 AM
Ok so i guess im an idiot. Just found out it was converted originally, but i forgot converter mags now have a reload stat on them so i did not check before i switched the mod. Found out from the guy that traded the br to the guy i got it from. Lol, guess the nwe converter mags add a whole new level besides just the cool reload stat. Smh....

This kinda thing happens to all of us at one time or another. I wouldn't worry about it.
At least you owned it and let us know it wasn't Trion :)

xXxDSMer
11-20-2016, 10:54 AM
Moral of the story is:
Anything prior to NVF patch that looks like it has a t2 reload mag - best be goin in the salvage matrix and actually looking at that mag to find out what it really is.

& would actually be a good idea even with things that look like they have more than a t2 mag just to make sure it's not a converter being overwrote