PDA

View Full Version : Crit Coast...

Jack Robo
11-21-2016, 07:00 PM
The fact that we can have a place called crit coast is probally and is a bad thing. The lag and critical errors in that map is insane!

However I have nt made a point without my views oonn a solution..
personaly I like the map a lot.
A) take it out and rework the server
B)Remove from weekly and daily contracts...25 kills?? I cant get into the map neverind kill somone without critting.
C)make the map less demanding, Smaller, less players.

let me know with your ideas of how to fix crit coast

TreyxD
11-21-2016, 07:26 PM
Critical coast is absolutely ridiculous, the devs don't care. Shocking.
If they lowered the amount of players that could enter the lag issues would be much more tolerable.

Bentu
11-22-2016, 12:02 AM
As usual I have no idea what is going on.

Calm like a Bomb
11-22-2016, 12:10 AM
Critical coast is absolutely ridiculous, the devs don't care. Shocking.
If they lowered the amount of players that could enter the lag issues would be much more tolerable.

I don't know about that. I was at critical coast today and was criting out with no more than 16 players each time.

Cygnus
11-22-2016, 12:35 AM
As usual I have no idea what is going on.

Monterey coast pvp

Canobis
11-22-2016, 12:55 AM
They really just need to remove/rework the water area. I think it's the main culprit not entirely sure though. Plus almost nobody goes down there unless there is a capture point. Probably due to the Unlimited ways to get in and limited ways to get out of it.

xXxDSMer
11-23-2016, 01:35 AM
The quickest and easiest bandaid would be to just remove it from contracts rotation and quick match.

I do like that there is now a large pvp map, but the things that have earned it the nickname crit coast definitely need investigated.

Bentu
11-23-2016, 02:10 AM
Monterey coast pvp

Nailed it, don't have a clue as I think I actually only ever got into one game hence the topic.

Ok I get it now. "DING" the bulb just lit up lol.

WhiteStrike
11-23-2016, 06:57 AM
Monterey is a mixed___bag (seriously profanity filter?): it's a pretty fun map but the instability greatly lowers the fun factor.
Yesterday, I played a match for the weekly and daily. The first time I tried to get in, I got stuck on a loading screen. I rebooted. Tried to join again and it worked. I quickly remembered why I never play that map: the frame rate is greatly affected. However, I got my 25 kills and had a blast when more people joined. The match was a really close call, 9000 - 8920. However, despite the fun I had I'll never play Monterey again unless it's a weekly since the map is so unstable and choppy.

TL;DR: Monterey has some great potential but it needs some serious stability and performance upgrades in order to live up to it.

Aliasse
11-23-2016, 07:28 AM
Platform PC - I don't see anything wrong with this map besides site E

WhiteStrike
11-23-2016, 02:55 PM
Platform PC - I don't see anything wrong with this map besides site E

Most issues are on consoles since the map wasn't optimised.

xSalemx
11-25-2016, 08:41 PM
Well on the X360 version, please remove this map, it is just trash taking up space.
I critted over 20+ times today trying to get the weekly on that map.
And I know critting happens to just about everyone on that map.