PDA

View Full Version : Customer care respone time, is there any?

yurei
11-23-2016, 10:15 AM
My friend sent three tickets to reclaim and decadence he salvaged while looking at the mods, the tickets where sent on Sunday 19th 11pm the following Monday 10pm and Tuesday 3pm and up till this date no response email not even an auto response email. Now I have sent emails and received an typed response with in hours, I'm kind of surprised that three days later he hasn't gotten and email concerning his situation but he got an email notifying him that his patron has ended well done trion. I'm disappointed we pay to play a free game at least look in to customer concerns.

If a dev see this please email me or message me off thread to get the name of my friend.

Calm like a Bomb
11-23-2016, 10:52 AM
The first time I ever contacted them it took around a week to hear back from them. Their probably flooded with tons of complaints and requests. I say just give it a little time.

rita mortis
11-23-2016, 12:13 PM
Normally takes about a week for them to get back to you , but not necessarily solve your problem any time soon I have had an unresolved ticket for the last 5 months

Bentu
11-23-2016, 12:44 PM
My first ticket I sent in took about 6 months to resolve.

Got to be some kind of record.

yurei
11-23-2016, 04:54 PM
Wow 5-6 months you got to wait till they act on your ticket, well thanks for the replies guys much appreciation. Don't they got a department to deal with these cases.

Hesk
11-24-2016, 01:23 AM
Hello Yurei! I've been unable to locate a recent ticket submission from this account. If you can provide me with the reference # for the ticket you submitted, I'll be happy to confirm that it's in the queue to be handled.

yurei
11-24-2016, 08:35 AM
Ok I'll ask my friend for his the number when he comes online.

yurei
11-25-2016, 10:59 AM
OK so today Friday 25th my friend revived his weapon form his first ticket Sunday 20th (yes I got the dates wrong lol), I'd like to say thank you form myself and on behalf of my friend who is quite happy with the return of his decadence. Hope you guys keep up the good work.

Lake Superior
11-25-2016, 12:27 PM
Hopefully they look at mine soon.