PDA

View Full Version : Dont buy the boxes..Ever

Nightmare390
11-24-2016, 01:24 AM
Title says it all...its way too ****ing ****ty to pay 50 bucks a round on a game that is not working properly and get 0 JP. Then have the customer support belittle you like you haven't spent thousands on the game and bought the ring on his wife's finger...the pay out sucks. I work 80 hour weeks as a Medical Resident and try my best to plug in to this game, and I get ****. Yes there are "whales" in this game...some people may *****, but it is the "whales" that keep this game rolling. How can someone spend over 400$ and the best gun they get is a ****ing chaos...then when you talk to support they say "working as intended" when they dont realize its US spending the $$ (money) feeling ripped off and supporting them while they type those words.

Bentu
11-24-2016, 01:50 AM
Damn I'm glad I'm dumb as this must really erk you edumacated people.

Sorry to jest at your discomfort but as you know in your trade some people just won't listen.

Something I've always gone by and that's "you're only as good as your last job", it's a vernacular used in the building/construction world.
If you get someone who has a bad rep for fitting leaky sinks then expect your shower to leak.

The bad smell from this game will follow Trion and it's employees for years to come unfortunately for the employees as they're just following the company tos.

PithHelmetIrath
11-24-2016, 11:14 AM
"Don't buy the boxes..Ever"

Sounds like something that I learned 2-3 years ago. I'm not surprised in the slightest..

Johnny Gatt
11-24-2016, 03:20 PM
I have cursed rng. I know better than to gamble on any of those boxes. Mortgage will be going out on time.