PDA

View Full Version : Different HUDs for different platforms?

Mrdr
11-30-2016, 09:39 AM
Why is it on PC you can see the number of grenades, spikes and stims remaining in your loadout but on PS3 you can only see the number of nades remaining? Would be nice if we could see that stuff too.

xXxDSMer
11-30-2016, 11:08 AM
I imagine it is because some things had to be tweaked a bit to make it a console game. Just like on PC there's entirely separate buttons for roll and crouch where we get both those things on one button because less buttons available.

As I'm sure you already know: we can check spike and stim count by holding LB (or whatever PS3 names that button lol)

W84IT
11-30-2016, 11:16 AM
I imagine it is because some things had to be tweaked a bit to make it a console game. Just like on PC there's entirely separate buttons for roll and crouch where we get both those things on one button because less buttons available.

As I'm sure you already know: we can check spike and stim count by holding LB (or whatever PS3 names that button lol)

On ps3 by holding down L2

Mrdr
11-30-2016, 12:26 PM
Yeah I figured it had to do with tweaking PC for console, but it's a display on screen or not display on screen thing. It's not a hardware limitation (i.e. controller vs keyboard and mouse) so there really shouldn't be any difference in whether it is displayed or. It since there is no "trigger" to display it on PC. Though we can get the count by pressing L2, it doesn't make sense that one platform has to use a "key combination" to display something that is always on display on another platform.