PDA

View Full Version : Unfair Sentinel Rig 16 slots over 15 natural

Jack35
12-05-2016, 11:14 AM
Alright so since you but the sentinel rig from the bit store and it comes with 15 chip slots that is what we pay for.

Now there is 1 known player in Xbox na who has a sentinel rig with 16 chip slots. This is unfair to everyone who owns a sentinel rig as when bought it has 15 slots.

I demand this either be removed from said player or increase the sentinel rig to 16 slots.

Bentu
12-05-2016, 11:17 AM
You demand?

That'll go down well.

Ghost Within
12-05-2016, 11:22 AM
You demand?

That'll go down well.

I see where the person is coming from. If you pay $100 for a certain same roll rig with 15 slots, why should someone else have one with 16 slots? Did he give a tip for the extra slot?

Things like that is what I see as unfair in this.

Bentu
12-05-2016, 11:34 AM
I see where the person is coming from. If you pay $100 for a certain same roll rig with 15 slots, why should someone else have one with 16 slots? Did he give a tip for the extra slot?

Things like that is what I see as unfair in this.

I have no problem with things being fixed as soon as it's reported but to demand is a bit strong.

How do we know this isn't an improved rig or a special from somewhere.

I don't know and honestly don't really care as I doubt I'll ever see a 15 chip one let alone a 16 however do we know that the op just didn't miss count?

Is it a case of pics or it didn't happen?

JDEEC28
12-05-2016, 12:18 PM
No, theres definitely a 16 rig sent ive seen it and afew of my clannines have too. Dunno how he or she got it but it is unfair to pay that amount to have 1 less slot than said that other person has on his/hers.

Lake Superior
12-05-2016, 12:56 PM
No, theres definitely a 16 rig sent ive seen it and afew of my clannines have too. Dunno how he or she got it but it is unfair to pay that amount to have 1 less slot than said that other person has on his/hers.
In any case: Coming into the General forum and demanding anything is pretty much pointless.
Take out a ticket. See where it gets you.
One other thing: Demanding the option of taking away indicates something either hateful towards the other player; or self-entitled complaining.
Why would one want something taken away from someone just because you didn't get it?
I tip my hat to their luck.
I WOULD ask that all rigs were made identical (upgraded to reflect) though. Considering the ridiculous price charged for them.

Jack Robo
12-05-2016, 02:17 PM
I know the player who has the rig and I know the reason why. Trion gave him the rig because of a mistake on their part

Lake Superior
12-05-2016, 02:20 PM
I know the player who has the rig and I know the reason why. Trion gave him the rig because of a mistake on their part
/Thread. 'Nuff said.

Jack35
12-05-2016, 02:37 PM

So it is alright to favor one person even if it was a mistake but penalise everyone else regarding this paid bits for rig? That isn't fair whatsoever.

JDEEC28
12-05-2016, 02:44 PM
In any case: Coming into the General forum and demanding anything is pretty much pointless.
Take out a ticket. See where it gets you.
One other thing: Demanding the option of taking away indicates something either hateful towards the other player; or self-entitled complaining.
Why would one want something taken away from someone just because you didn't get it?
I tip my hat to their luck.
I WOULD ask that all rigs were made identical (upgraded to reflect) though. Considering the ridiculous price charged for them.

I am in no way demanding for any reason im just pointing it out. Btw i theres nothing of hate towards that one player its just what the op said that it isnt fair thats all and i could careless.

Jack Robo
12-05-2016, 03:19 PM
If you payed $100 for your rig and then Trion messed up meaning you got a 16 slot rig you wouldn't be crying about it

THE ROCKS
12-05-2016, 04:40 PM
Ok so apparently people like to report for someone being straight up but yeah I know said person as well who possesses the rig if I had it I wouldn't complain neither would any of you

Lycan Nightshade
12-05-2016, 06:32 PM
Does seem a bit unfair give x amount of players one extra slot, there are other ways they could be compensated for a screw up.

Tho if there were giveaways or prizes for a 16 sloter then that's a different story

But demand is kinda strong for this kinda situation eh?

Chump Norris
12-05-2016, 06:59 PM
If its bothering you so much send a PM to Destro explaining what you're talking about and the name of the player..

Prob best to avoid demanding anything :)

Doermank
12-05-2016, 07:15 PM
Giving someone else something as compensation isn't penalizing anyone else. Were the other rigs reduced? No. If you were at a restaurant and saw someone else get a free piece of cake, I imagine you would demand that everyone else get one because otherwise they were being penalized and their meals were somehow devalued! Never mind that it might be their birthday, or the restaurant completely messed up their order earlier. This seems to be envy driven fuzzy thinking.

Chump Norris
12-05-2016, 07:48 PM
I wouldn't mind seeing the email that says this was done as compensation, seems more likely that Trion support made a mistake when creating the new rig to me. With that said I still wouldn't care about whoever having the rig, even if I played on the same server/platform.

Zoomer12
12-05-2016, 07:50 PM
Coming soon:

Purchase extra chip slots for 2000 bits each!

xXxDSMer
12-06-2016, 04:09 AM
Jackpot rigs are clearly meant to have 15 chip slots.
16 chip slot rigs are an anomaly.
Why is there even any backlash against a request that the anomalies be corrected?
Aside from the use of the word demand

Infinity Eagle
12-06-2016, 04:20 AM
Maybe it is the 16 chip rigs they talked about when rigs first came out.

Alcatraz Preview: Cyber Rigs
February 26, 2015

33-rigs_blog

Defiance is introducing Cyber Rigs a new type of equipment as part of the Alcatraz Update. These customizable implants allow you to push beyond your normal capabilities and ready yourself for the Expeditions that lie ahead. Read on to learn more!

Cyber Rig Example

Cyber Rigs

A Cyber Rig is an implant that connects your nervous system directly with your gear, augmenting your natural abilities and improving your performance with weapons, shields, vehicles, and more. You can equip a Cyber Rig with each of your loadouts, though as with other gear, Cyber Rigs have an EGO rating you must meet before you can use them. (This rating does not directly impact the power of the rig and cannot be altered by the Salvage Matrix.)

Cyber Chips

Each Cyber Rig can house up to 16 Cyber Chips modules that add charge to your rig and modify its performance to suit your needs. Charge is used to power an additional set of (up to four) innate abilities that come built into your rig. More powerful abilities require more charge (and thus more chips) to activate.

http://www.trionworlds.com/defiance/en/2015/02/26/alcatraz-preview-cyber-rigs-2/

Bentu
12-06-2016, 04:25 AM
^^^^^^ Seem logical Spock.

Chump Norris
12-06-2016, 05:27 AM
Maybe it is the 16 chip rigs they talked about when rigs first came out.

http://www.trionworlds.com/defiance/en/2015/02/26/alcatraz-preview-cyber-rigs-2/

Yep, exactly the type of thing that would confuse support since they (in my experience) seem mostly out of touch with what is actually happening in game.

Gaige12
12-06-2016, 06:25 AM
3 pages? So what. It's 1 chip. :confused:

PithHelmetIrath
12-06-2016, 06:30 AM
If you were at a restaurant..

Oh, the old restaurant/video game analogy.. now the thread is officially legit. SMH

Zoomer12
12-06-2016, 06:37 AM
Never seen two diners pull theirs out to measure against the other before.

Gaige12
12-06-2016, 06:55 AM
Never seen two diners pull theirs out to measure against the other before.

What happens at the Crater stays at the Crater. :)

Fallen_Aingeal
12-06-2016, 12:08 PM
Seems like another case of the "entitlement nation" screaming demands again...

It is what it is...

Ronin9572
12-06-2016, 12:43 PM
Seems like another case of the "entitlement nation" screaming demands again...

It is what it is...

Yup seems to be the issue here. So many ppl tell tall tales in this game and everyone believes it. Hey maybe their was a mistake awhile back and Trion did compensate this person with a 16 chip rig. Seriously ppl just play the game and stop whining cause someone has something better or that you don't have. Smh...

Destromathe
12-06-2016, 12:52 PM
Hey All,

Every Sentinel Rig is intended to be the same as every other. There is no way to somehow get a 16 chip Sentinel rig, and no special rigs were given to players as compensation for issues on our end. If there is a 16 chip rig out there, then it is indeed a bug, and something we will look into. With that being said, it is not something that we are going to remove from a player just because they have a bugged version.

However, rest assured that there is no special way to obtain this rig, nor special treatment being provided to any player.

Fallen_Aingeal
12-06-2016, 02:54 PM
Hey All,

Every Sentinel Rig is intended to be the same as every other. There is no way to somehow get a 16 chip Sentinel rig, and no special rigs were given to players as compensation for issues on our end. If there is a 16 chip rig out there, then it is indeed a bug, and something we will look into. With that being said, it is not something that we are going to remove from a player just because they have a bugged version.

However, rest assured that there is no special way to obtain this rig, nor special treatment being provided to any player.What if I was to gaze lovingly into your eyes and whisper softly with heavy breath, "Ya know you want to give me a special senti..."

Nevermind. That ain't gonna happen either....

xXxDSMer
12-06-2016, 02:54 PM
Hey All,

However, rest assured that there is no special way to obtain this rig, nor special treatment being provided to any player.

There is indeed at least one 16 chip sentinel rig out there. And the one I know of happens to have an extra defensive chip slot, which means an additional 3% damage taken reduction that no one else has

Ghost Within
12-06-2016, 03:03 PM
There is indeed at least one 16 chip sentinel rig out there. And the one I know of happens to have an extra defensive chip slot, which means an additional 3% damage taken reduction that no one else has

I have also seen the above rig as well.

Brajjaan
12-06-2016, 03:35 PM
Hey my razor rig isn't working as it should with 6 offensive chips slos, mind giving me another slot hehehe

THE ROCKS
12-06-2016, 03:37 PM
like I said ill take another slot lol I wont complain

Lake Superior
12-06-2016, 04:34 PM
Please close this stupid thread.

Sevrin
12-06-2016, 04:56 PM
Hey All,

Dang. I want one.

Theocrat
12-06-2016, 05:35 PM
Don't worry, a T6 Nergal will still kill them in one shot quite easily.

Jack35
12-06-2016, 07:40 PM
Have video proof of said player with rig on in PvP match and have sent it to Destromathe as confirmation.

hempman
12-06-2016, 08:08 PM
Hey All,

which instantly reminds me of Mizz-es ST BR with the charge blade magazine...
that was just a novelty,and yall took that 1......and replaced it with a garbage roll st br.
she lost a lot of Af and her mods as well.
why is this rig any different?:confused:

Bentu
12-06-2016, 09:17 PM
that was just a novelty,and yall took that 1......and replaced it with a garbage roll st br.

Ok I have to ask, what's a charge blade mag?

THE ROCKS
12-06-2016, 09:42 PM

Who's the Mizz your talkin about? I knew a Mizz things went south between me N her

MasterProtector
12-06-2016, 09:43 PM
If there is a 16 chip rig out there, then it is indeed a bug, and something we will look into.

no offense but i know for a fact you said this to other players over 2 weeks ago over messaging on the same topic when picture proof was provided....i also know of more than one CS ticket made by other players in which CS acknowledged this bug, so theres a failure to communicate somewhere in the chain.

oddly enough i took no interest in the matter myself, and also know who it is since roughly 12 people came to me telling me about the player.

Chump Norris
12-06-2016, 11:29 PM
Hey All,

Good call on not removing it from whoever has it, the best solution to this is to add a defense slot to all Sentinel Rigs :)

Calm like a Bomb
12-06-2016, 11:51 PM
Good call on not removing it from whoever has it, the best solution to this is to add a defense slot to all Sentinel Rigs :)
LMFAO! Good try, but the best solution is for the devs to read all the pm's and emails they've been getting about who this player is, look at his account and confirm that he does have this 16 chip rig and replace it and place his extra defensive chip in claims. Then compensate him for their screw up and give him a few hunter reqs and chip pullers.

Gaige12
12-07-2016, 03:06 AM
Wow 5 pages on the super unicorn rig. This guy must be really good in pvp and folks are grabbing at straws to try and get him nerfed. Knowing how rigs work, I highly doubt that the one extra chip he has is making a difference.

Zoomer12
12-07-2016, 04:50 AM
LMFAO! Good try, but the best solution is for the devs to read all the pm's and emails they've been getting about who this player is, look at his account and confirm that he does have this 16 chip rig and replace it and place his extra defensive chip in claims. Then compensate him for their screw up and give him a few hunter reqs and chip pullers.

Destro already said he wont take it off the player on another page.

Calm like a Bomb
12-07-2016, 08:19 AM
Destro already said he wont take it off the player on another page.

Correct, but my suggestion makes so much more sense keeping people from going up in arms if he was the only one to have a 16 slotted rig.

Personally, I could care less if he keeps it, like Gaige12 said that extra 3% of reduction won't matter much, but 3% extra is 3% more extra than anyone else owning the same type of rig. If I had paid 100$ or w/e the ridiculous price was for that rig I'd be a little bit upset too because why don't I have the same 16 slotted rig like him. What makes him special that he gets to keep it instead of it just being replaced to match what everyone else has.

DerPrimerPanzer
12-07-2016, 12:36 PM
no offense but i know for a fact you said this to other players over 2 weeks ago over messaging on the same topic when picture proof was provided....i also know of more than one CS ticket made by other players in which CS acknowledged this bug, so theres a failure to communicate somewhere in the chain.

oddly enough i took no interest in the matter myself, and also know who it is since roughly 12 people came to me telling me about the player.

similar story with waaay more tickets+video proof of a notorious pvp bully/exploiter who always takes advantage of the instant ego power cooldown reduction on weapon swap after full reload (sustained suppression glitch) and LOVES TO LEAVE MATCHES (ESPECIALLY SHADOW WARS) TO AVOID DEATH TO THEN RE-ENTER MATCH FULL SHIELDS/HEALTH TO PERMA CLOAK SURGE BOLT YOU IN THE BACK OF THE HEAD, followed by a spam of crouch/stand actions displayed on victims kill cam.

with the majority of pvp community wanting this issue fixed/ and or player banned from such in game activities... Trion has done nothing and will continue to not give a damn about any AND THE MANY tickets that are filed as complaints that simply have no direct threat to their in game business (DEFIANCE STORE)

DerPrimerPanzer
12-07-2016, 12:43 PM
Wow 5 pages on the super unicorn rig. This guy must be really good in pvp and folks are grabbing at straws to try and get him nerfed. Knowing how rigs work, I highly doubt that the one extra chip he has is making a difference.

word has it that this player still needs like 6-8 more oj chips to make it complete, so in actuality a fully oj chipped 15 slotter > inferior 16 slotter. big chunk ppl who are complaining have not made the observation that they currently have superior rigs that display better stats based on their sentinels being fully oj chipped. ppl just scared how much more of a beast this player may get once he or she finally gets 3% more dmg reduction.

MasterProtector
12-07-2016, 03:55 PM
similar story with waaay more tickets+video proof of a notorious pvp bully/exploiter who always takes advantage of the instant ego power cooldown reduction on weapon swap after full reload (sustained suppression glitch) and LOVES TO LEAVE MATCHES (ESPECIALLY SHADOW WARS) TO AVOID DEATH TO THEN RE-ENTER MATCH FULL SHIELDS/HEALTH TO PERMA CLOAK SURGE BOLT YOU IN THE BACK OF THE HEAD, followed by a spam of crouch/stand actions displayed on victims kill cam.

with the majority of pvp community wanting this issue fixed/ and or player banned from such in game activities... Trion has done nothing and will continue to not give a damn about any AND THE MANY tickets that are filed as complaints that simply have no direct threat to their in game business (DEFIANCE STORE)

i know whom you are talking about, i'm equally pissed that trion has done nothing about the infinite ego power glitch of ss too, or the multiple people using it, ive also suggested cooldowns being enabled after leaving match, and that it sticks you with a team once you have entered a match so you cant switch. ive given trion more than enough information an evidence regarding ss, ss users, and other mass used exploits and glitches, very seldom do they even take note even when given reproductive steps that even someone with motor skill failures could replicate.

but in terms of this thread its not a matter of how overpowered it is or will be, or even the player, it has to do with the fact this is a bit store item that says specifically what it is and yet a player has one that exceeds the stats of this buyable item that hundreds of people have paid alot of money for, that in itself is why its unfair for it to exist with the extra slot, 3% dmg may no seem like alot but shot per shot it is, and the difference of death or survival, hence the point of rigs being introduced. so i think trion should just simply go in and alter the rig to have 1 less dmg slot so it will be the same as the rest of the ones every paid $100+ to get. when it involves peoples money, yes there is more urgency to handling the issue.

Ghost Within
12-07-2016, 04:01 PM
i know whom you are talking about, i'm equally pissed that trion has done nothing about the infinite ego power glitch of ss too, or the multiple people using it, ive also suggested cooldowns being enabled after leaving match, and that it sticks you with a team once you have entered a match so you cant switch. ive given trion more than enough information an evidence regarding ss, ss users, and other mass used exploits and glitches, very seldom do they even take note even when given reproductive steps that even someone with motor skill failures could replicate.

but in terms of this thread its not a matter of how overpowered it is or will be, or even the player, it has to do with the fact this is a bit store item that says specifically what it is and yet a player has one that exceeds the stats of this buyable item that hundreds of people have paid alot of money for, that in itself is why its unfair for it to exist with the extra slot, 3% dmg may no seem like alot but shot per shot it is, and the difference of death or survival, hence the point of rigs being introduced. so i think trion should just simply go in and alter the rig to have 1 less dmg slot so it will be the same as the rest of the ones every paid $100+ to get. when it involves peoples money, yes there is more urgency to handling the issue.

Oh how I can't agree with masterprotector on many so many of his issues regarding people and items, master protector has it spot on here.

The Lady
12-07-2016, 04:06 PM
Let me get this straight. Some guy has a bugged rig, giving him one, just one extra slot. Ya'll forgot to explain why the rest of us should care.

WhiteStrike
12-07-2016, 04:07 PM

I didn't pay for a Sentinel but I have to agree with this post.

slobyboi
12-07-2016, 08:29 PM
What you people dont realise is that its compensation to that player for a error by trion to that player and no matter HOW much you all complain about 1 person having 1 chip slot extra its not going to change it

Chump Norris
12-07-2016, 08:54 PM
What you people dont realise is that its compensation to that player for a error by trion to that player

Wrong..

Hey All,

Read the whole thread next time especially posts made by someone from Trion.

Zoomer12
12-07-2016, 09:32 PM
This is why Defiance will never be fixed.

The Devs know the current player base are more concerned with keeping up with the Joneses rather than expecting value for money or fixing long broken stuff.

Gaige12
12-07-2016, 09:46 PM

The Devs know the current player base are more concerned with keeping up with the Joneses rather than expecting value for money or fixing long broken stuff.

This is so true, you should make it your signature line.

Bentu
12-07-2016, 11:54 PM
If I understand more people are worried about this because of the person that has it than the actual thing itself.

He may use tactics others don't like and I've come up against him in fy spawn camping the starting point.

But that's down to trion allowing him to get away with it now.
If he'd been taught a lesson he'd stop.
That said, Destro has said they're not going to remove it.

hempman
12-08-2016, 12:07 AM

a perfect example of that was displayed recently,
when a Lot of players complained about the rng/drop rates and the bf single item crates.
the discussion was intelligent,and quite frank.

on about the 4th or 5th page,someone posted a bunch of stuff he got.....
that pretty much ended the whole discussion,as it seems like everyone figured that if one guy got it,
they could as well,and went off to blow more money...on their .00001 chances...reset per crate.

its like watching a crowd of lemmings...

konstantinov
12-08-2016, 04:26 AM
I've enjoyed watching this farce from afar. Reminds me of the chaos on Black Friday.

RKZX2
12-08-2016, 10:11 AM
well. it's only one extra slot you say? no big deal you say? it kinda is. it wouldn't be so bad if it was an item that could be obtained in an elite box/jp, etc. but it was an item that had to be purchased and it wasn't cheap. that's really not fair to everyone else that purchased it. just my take. thanks for reading.

Ghost Within
12-08-2016, 11:17 AM
well. it's only one extra slot you say? no big deal you say? it kinda is. it wouldn't be so bad if it was an item that could be obtained in an elite box/jp, etc. but it was an item that had to be purchased and it wasn't cheap. that's really not fair to everyone else that purchased it. just my take. thanks for reading.

Exactly true. When something cost $100 to obtain and is 100% same rolls every time you buy it, when someone else has the same item with an extra chip slot and with it being a defence slot at that, its not fair for spending $100 to get this rig and it only have 15 slots. I do not know why some here do not understand that. Its about being fair. Allowing one person to have a 16 slot sentinel rig isn't fair to the rest of us. That is my 2-cents.

Lake Superior
12-08-2016, 12:19 PM
Wondering why this thread on entitlement is still here.
Just sounds like some form of the not-so-unusual PvP one-upmanship.
As if it was grounded in PvE: It just doesn't matter.
And before someone uses that $100.00 purchase argument again: I could care less. As a PvE-Centric player I would be telling the lucky person who got the extra slot "Grats!" and that is it.
That is of course, even if my common sense chip fell out of my brain-rig and I dropped $100.00 on any single pixelated item from this game.
But hey. That's me. Let Trion decide this mess. It's their devil-baby anyway.

konstantinov
12-08-2016, 12:33 PM
Here's my question and then I'm done with this thread. The people that paid $100 for the rig instead of the $30 on Black Friday, do you think the rigs that people paid $30 for should have less sockets because they paid a lower amount?

Johnny Dbag
12-08-2016, 02:20 PM
Good point kon, just like the 1/2 off apex sludge hammers should do 1/2 the damage of the full price ones, right?

r1p
12-08-2016, 02:35 PM
Exactly true. When something cost $100 to obtain and is 100% same rolls every time you buy it, when someone else has the same item with an extra chip slot and with it being a defence slot at that, its not fair for spending $100 to get this rig and it only have 15 slots. I do not know why some here do not understand that. Its about being fair. Allowing one person to have a 16 slot sentinel rig isn't fair to the rest of us. That is my 2-cents.

You are right, it isn't fair. It's also not fair that people bought bit store boxes to get Supernova's and Rot Fissure's while other people got dupes for next to nothing and Trion left them in the game. This isn't a new stance from Trion and this time it is just a single rig so the impact is much less severe.

Ghost Within
12-08-2016, 02:38 PM
Here's my question and then I'm done with this thread. The people that paid $100 for the rig instead of the $30 on Black Friday, do you think the rigs that people paid $30 for should have less sockets because they paid a lower amount?

This is different. Rather the price was different or the same. The issue is the number of chip slots. Rather paying $100 or $30 for the rig, each still came with 15 slots. 16 slots is an error and is unfair to the rest of us. Upgrade the sentinel to 16 slots and the 16th slot being a dmg diffuser slot and be done with this issue. Easy fix to do and will not hinder anyone. Be fair and justify the issue. That is where a few of us are coming from.

Ronin9572
12-08-2016, 03:25 PM
Wondering why this thread on entitlement is still here.
Just sounds like some form of the not-so-unusual PvP one-upmanship.
As if it was grounded in PvE: It just doesn't matter.
And before someone uses that $100.00 purchase argument again: I could care less. As a PvE-Centric player I would be telling the lucky person who got the extra slot "Grats!" and that is it.
That is of course, even if my common sense chip fell out of my brain-rig and I dropped $100.00 on any single pixelated item from this game.
But hey. That's me. Let Trion decide this mess. It's their devil-baby anyway.

This exactly! Why is this thread still going? I'm sure someone's reported this person to Trion and they are looking into it. Who knows if the story that's going around is actually true. Destro has already chimed in on this so they know about it. So instead of fixing this supposed problem every one else with 15 chip rigs want another slot, that's kinda bass ackward entitlement at its finest right there. Smh...

Ghost Within
12-08-2016, 03:50 PM
This exactly! Why is this thread still going? I'm sure someone's reported this person to Trion and they are looking into it. Who knows if the story that's going around is actually true. Destro has already chimed in on this so they know about it. So instead of fixing this supposed problem every one else with 15 chip rigs want another slot, that's kinda bass ackward entitlement at its finest right there. Smh...

Does anyone read this thread? Destro said nothing will be done to the player with the rig. If that is indeed what will happen than the only justified way to handle this issue is to increase every sentinel rig a lot to 16. Fair is fair and Destro said the rig is a bug and no special rewards or treatment is going to the player with the rig and therefore the player will keep the rig. The only fair way to handle this obvious issue for thousands of other people with the sentinel is to increase the slot count to 16. How some people refuse to acknowledge this unfair example of paying bits to get a 100% chance at the same item as everyone else kills me. Fair is fair and for us it is not about how much we put into the rig. It is about what is fair and what isn't. Again Destro stated no special treatment towards any player but when one person has a 16 slot sentinel when no one else does and it comes with 15 every time when bought, special treatment is being shown if the player with the 16 slot rig is allowed to keep it while everyone else has 15.

Gaige12
12-08-2016, 04:31 PM
Ok after 7 pages, the only thing that will comfort my pain and suffering is to make all sentinals 16 slots and change all the purple chips in mine to orange.

..and of course,

http://www.business-travel.net/wp-content/uploads/2016/03/only-child-problems-sharing-main.jpg

Ronin9572
12-08-2016, 05:04 PM
Does anyone read this thread? Destro said nothing will be done to the player with the rig. If that is indeed what will happen than the only justified way to handle this issue is to increase every sentinel rig a lot to 16. Fair is fair and Destro said the rig is a bug and no special rewards or treatment is going to the player with the rig and therefore the player will keep the rig. The only fair way to handle this obvious issue for thousands of other people with the sentinel is to increase the slot count to 16. How some people refuse to acknowledge this unfair example of paying bits to get a 100% chance at the same item as everyone else kills me. Fair is fair and for us it is not about how much we put into the rig. It is about what is fair and what isn't. Again Destro stated no special treatment towards any player but when one person has a 16 slot sentinel when no one else does and it comes with 15 every time when bought, special treatment is being shown if the player with the 16 slot rig is allowed to keep it while everyone else has 15.

Yes I've read this thread, every single post. Destro did say no one's been compensated with a 16 chip rig and will look into it. Trion owns everything in this game and do what they see fit no matter if the community agrees with it or not. I've seen plenty of ppl saying they've seen this mythical unicorn rig, but there's no proof for us all to see, that will be decided by Trion. What I am seeing is a bunch of he said she said entitlement going on. Sure thanks for spending money on the game that's your right, but don't go demanding a compensation for something that just could be a bug, let Trion figure this out. NEXT!

The Lady
12-08-2016, 05:05 PM
If you logic is because people paid for it, and its not fair that one person got one more slot then everyone else. Now you know how some of us felt after paying 60 dollars for this game and the rest of you getting it for free. Fair has never been apart of this game.

Mrdr
12-08-2016, 05:19 PM
If you logic is because people paid for it, and its not fair that one person got one more slot then everyone else. Now you know how some of us felt after paying 60 dollars for this game and the rest of you getting it for free. Fair has never been apart of this game.

Oh SNAP!!!!

Jack35
12-08-2016, 05:31 PM
Yes I've read this thread, every single post. Destro did say no one's been compensated with a 16 chip rig and will look into it. Trion owns everything in this game and do what they see fit no matter if the community agrees with it or not. I've seen plenty of ppl saying they've seen this mythical unicorn rig, but there's no proof for us all to see, that will be decided by Trion. What I am seeing is a bunch of he said she said entitlement going on. Sure thanks for spending money on the game that's your right, but don't go demanding a compensation for something that just could be a bug, let Trion figure this out. NEXT!

Since you need proof of this rig here it is as followed.

Ronin9572
12-08-2016, 08:16 PM
Oh goodie...8 pages later....lol. Compensation or a bug, let, Trion handle it. Let's not get too carried away on this by taking staff off keeping the game running to work on this, mmm k

Chump Norris
12-08-2016, 08:30 PM
Actually Destro, instead of just making all Sentinel rigs 16 slot go ahead and make all bit store rigs 16 slots, may sell more.

Sevrin
12-08-2016, 09:12 PM
I swore I'd stay out of this thread. But honestly, I don't know why I am laughing.

Bentu
12-08-2016, 10:04 PM

Fair, there's nothing fair in this game, they provided the piper shields in game that actually gave lower ego and under equipped players a chance in pvp against severely op players.

I know that this rig is essentially making the player more op in some respects but it's this witch hunt which is unfair.

Gaige12
12-09-2016, 05:20 AM
I swore I'd stay out of this thread. But honestly, I don't know why I am laughing.

I'm willing to bet it's for the same reason I am. It's like driving past a traffic accident. You know it might be bad, but you cant look away.

I will say one thing. I'm impressed with the fact that this thread has stayed clean for 8 pages. Usually, they're at each others throats by page 2 and the thread gets locked. They're almost ready to join the pve portion of the game.

https://www.askideas.com/media/41/You-Get-A-Cookie-Funny-Meme-Picture.jpg

Gaige12
12-09-2016, 05:25 AM

So if your the owner of this super overpowered unicorn rig, then the only proper thing you can do is salvage it and ask Destro for another one.

Jack Robo
12-09-2016, 05:58 AM

Quit yo *****in...if u had the rig u wouldnt be crying..rig makes no difference... i run rigless in pvp quite often and notice no difference when i run with a rig. end of the day he has rig u dont.. it was from a major inconvenience on trions end.. nuff sed

Brajjaan
12-09-2016, 06:20 AM
Lmao this thread still going...

Why is this even a discussion, stop arguing against the fix of this rig because it's your friend or clanmate.
If the user of this rig was that ss exploiting player we all know of in Xbox Na you would all be on your knees begging for a fix.
Hypocrites lol

Skiller115
12-09-2016, 06:25 AM
My account is glitched and i have 2 the spikes, stims, grenades and ammo? Maybe Trion should give everyone that bought the apex bundle a permanent 100% more equipment boost!http://i.imgur.com/kk1r9lo.jpg

Bentu
12-09-2016, 06:43 AM
My account is glitched and i have 2 the spikes, stims, grenades and ammo? Maybe Trion should give everyone that bought the apex bundle a permanent 100% more equipment boost!http://i.imgur.com/kk1r9lo.jpg

If those stats applied to your perks people may have something to complain about but I personally wouldn't worry about you carrying twice as many stims etc than me.

Bentu
12-09-2016, 06:44 AM
Lmao this thread still going...

Why is this even a discussion, stop arguing against the fix of this rig because it's your friend or clanmate.
If the user of this rig was that ss exploiting player we all know of in Xbox Na you would all be on your knees asking for a fix.
Hypocrites lol

I already said that.

Bentu
12-09-2016, 06:48 AM
You are right, it isn't fair. It's also not fair that people bought bit store boxes to get Supernova's and Rot Fissure's while other people got dupes for next to nothing and Trion left them in the game. This isn't a new stance from Trion and this time it is just a single rig so the impact is much less severe.

This. ...............

Bentu
12-09-2016, 06:49 AM

Aaannd this.

Ghost Within
12-09-2016, 11:25 AM
So if your the owner of this super overpowered unicorn rig, then the only proper thing you can do is salvage it and ask Destro for another one.

I believe he or she is not the owner of the rig but simply giving proof of the rig on the player.

Chump Norris
12-09-2016, 09:06 PM
it was from a major inconvenience on trions end.. nuff sed

If you are implying this was compensation then Destro already said that wasn't true. I was 100% for this player keeping their rig but every time someone perpetuates this compensation lie I want the person to lose it a little more. The owner obviously started this to justify having a 16 slot rig, but if you believe your friend and not Destro ask them for a copy of the email with the reference number so Destro can look it up.

Jack35
12-09-2016, 09:49 PM
If you are implying this was compensation then Destro already said that wasn't true. I was 100% for this player keeping their rig but every time someone perpetuates this compensation lie I want the person to lose it a little more. The owner obviously started this to justify having a 16 slot rig, but if you believe your friend and not Destro ask them for a copy of the email with the reference number so Destro can look it up.

I do not own this rig nor have I stated ownership of this rig. I can't post the owners name on account of naming and shaming however the owner is indeed one who has commented on this thread acting innocent. It is a shame you justify this rig for whatever reason when it gives other owners of a sentinel rig a regular version that is inferior to this bought rig that should be the same. Take away the person's rig and give them a 15 slot one or increase the total to 16. It is only logical. I agree with a few of you in this thread and I disagree with the rest. The facts are the rig shouldn't exist but it does and therefore should be dealt with. I made a video and gave it to Destromathe in regards to the player, I cropped his name out before posting the pics to this thread. I would had just simply put the video in its entirety on here but not risking my forum account.

Jack Robo
12-10-2016, 01:56 AM
as somone has already said, if they got it on black friday for 69% off should they have less slots? they payed less...so thats unfair to thoes who payed full price?

Moring
12-10-2016, 06:13 AM
for ya watchers :D
http://static.giantbomb.com/uploads/original/0/7667/1458005-movie_popcorn_could_kill_you.jpg

The Lady
12-10-2016, 01:14 PM
I do not own this rig nor have I stated ownership of this rig. I can't post the owners name on account of naming and shaming however the owner is indeed one who has commented on this thread acting innocent. It is a shame you justify this rig for whatever reason when it gives other owners of a sentinel rig a regular version that is inferior to this bought rig that should be the same. Take away the person's rig and give them a 15 slot one or increase the total to 16. It is only logical. I agree with a few of you in this thread and I disagree with the rest. The facts are the rig shouldn't exist but it does and therefore should be dealt with. I made a video and gave it to Destromathe in regards to the player, I cropped his name out before posting the pics to this thread. I would had just simply put the video in its entirety on here but not risking my forum account.

Wow 10 pages later. Most of us would rather Trion put effort into something more productive, then a guy with one extra slot on his rig. If you had the rig would you trash it after paying real money for it? Why can't you be this passionate about them fixing stability or any other issues? I'm guessing you get killed a lot by this guy in PVP.

Calm like a Bomb
12-10-2016, 01:46 PM
Wow 10 pages later. Most of us would rather Trion put effort into something more productive, then a guy with one extra slot on his rig. If you had the rig would you trash it after paying real money for it? Why can't you be this passionate about them fixing stability or any other issues? I'm guessing you get killed a lot by this guy in PVP.

You know that's not it. Its the principle behind the whole matter. Everyone paid for a 15 slot rig but for some reason this 1 player gets a 16 slotted rig, so they are just wanting the same thing or the much easier solution of just having that players unicorn rig replaced with the as advertised 15 slotted rig.

**edited for flawed logic.

Fallen_Aingeal
12-10-2016, 02:01 PM
You know that's not it. Its the principle behind the whole matter. If you were to have bought a Sentinel Rig and it had 15 slots but everyone else's had 16, wouldn't you be a little pissed and want to be given a 16 slotted rig?...This is basically the same thing...everyone paid for a 15 slot rig but for some reason this 1 player gets a 16 slotted rig, so they are just wanting the same thing or the much easier solution of just having that players unicorn rig replaced with the as advertised 15 slotted rig.Your logic is skewed:

If I was the ONLY one with an inferior rig, then I would have an issue, as mine was broken AND inferior to every other in the game.

Since every rig, save this ONE has 15 slots, the 16 chip rig is an anomaly at best. A fluke.

You're asking the entire player base to take your side because you're miffed that someone has something better than you when y'all "paid the same price". I can't side with you.

The rig is a mistake. There are a lot of "mistakes" in this game. Deal with it and quit whining over one chip slot.

It is what it is.....Until ppl make more out of an issue than really phuckin' matters

It is what it is.

Calm like a Bomb
12-10-2016, 02:23 PM
Your logic is skewed:

If I was the ONLY one with an inferior rig, then I would have an issue, as mine was broken AND inferior to every other in the game.

Since every rig, save this ONE has 15 slots, the 16 chip rig is an anomaly at best. A fluke.

You're asking the entire player base to take your side because you're miffed that someone has something better than you when y'all "paid the same price". I can't side with you.

The rig is a mistake. There are a lot of "mistakes" in this game. Deal with it and quit whining over one chip slot.

It is what it is.....Until ppl make more out of an issue than really phuckin' matters

It is what it is.

Touche'. Yeah, LMAO! I wasn't thinking.

https://m.popkey.co/cc415d/ygap4.gif

But here's what I really think of this situation

Personally, I could care less if he keeps it.

Calm like a Bomb
12-10-2016, 02:25 PM
Sorry your talking to someone who bought this game and thinks your pettiness over one slot on a rig is hilarious, so no don't care at all one person got an extra slot on a rig they paid money for. Again there are way more important issues that need to be address. Shadow War is pretty much unplayable today because of the lag.

Refer to previous post.
* better yet I'll just restate it

Personally, I could care less if he keeps it.

Chump Norris
12-11-2016, 02:50 AM
Why can't you be this passionate about them fixing stability or any other issues?

Looking at your Join Date you know by now stability is about as good as its going to get. Them fixing this persons rig would take 30 minutes and I feel I'm being generous with the amount of time it should take to generate a rig and chip..

Still don't think it should be removed, but lets not pretend fixing this rig would take away from fixing stability.

Bentu
12-11-2016, 03:05 AM
Looking at your Join Date you know by now stability is about as good as its going to get. Them fixing this persons rig would take 30 minutes and I feel I'm being generous with the amount of time it should take to generate a rig and chip..

Still don't think it should be removed, but lets not pretend fixing this rig would take away from fixing stability.

I personally think the rig should stay maybe for no other reason than it's uniqueness but when you look at all the other bugged and duped gear around I feel the devs time would be better off spent doing something useful.

That said now I've said he should keep it they'll more than likely remove it lol.

DEATHBRINGER210
12-11-2016, 09:20 AM
there was a guy that only got 7 slots on his senti rig . and a guy that had to many slots on a t4 rig and they removed all the slots on that rig

Jack Robo
12-11-2016, 10:48 AM
there was a guy that only got 7 slots on his senti rig . and a guy that had to many slots on a t4 rig and they removed all the slots on that rig

the 7 slotters are the dupes of the duped rigs

THE ROCKS
12-11-2016, 10:51 AM
I'm really enjoying this just let him keep it. N move on

Mrdr
12-11-2016, 11:56 AM
the 7 slotters are the dupes of the duped rigs

That makes sense. I think the devs should spend more time making the duplication of items impossible. And I don't care how many sleep tweets he has. Maybe it's because I don't have a sentinel or maybe it's because I'm used to not having all the best gear but still playing anyway. Some of my friends have the best gear...doesn't make them invincible...but they'd still be hard to kill with crap gear.

An extra slot isn't that big of deal...just means he has to work harder to fill it up lol

MasterProtector
12-11-2016, 05:50 PM
Hey All,

Every Sentinel Rig is intended to be the same as every other. There is no way to somehow get a 16 chip Sentinel rig,

this isnt an argument.... this is fact... not supposed to exist... it exists... proof has been given by multiple sources, now can we let the dev team handle it? continuing this farce is a waste of time now.

Lake Superior
12-12-2016, 02:46 PM
this isnt an argument.... this is fact... not supposed to exist... it exists... proof has been given by multiple sources, now can we let the dev team handle it? continuing this farce is a waste of time now.
It was a waste of time and a farce to begin with.