PDA

View Full Version : Supreme Pre-patch weapons

stayloc
12-11-2016, 11:57 AM
Question, have a prepatch DC-8. Had two dmg rolls, T3 and T5, supremed it and rolled T6 dmg and lost both the T3 and T5 dmg (ironically the max dmg and min dmg stayed identical). Have tried to reroll T5 to dmg but not successful, yet. My recollection of this process is that a pre-patch can be rolled to a second dmg. Is my thinking correct?

Calm like a Bomb
12-11-2016, 12:13 PM
I would like to know this also. I have a x3 crit dmg smg I'm afraid to supreme not wanting to lose those rolls.

Triggered
12-11-2016, 12:37 PM
I ran into this with my Autumn Scourge. From the looks of it when you took it to supreme, prepatch jps become just like their mk2 does when it becomes supreme, it will lose the mk moniker. My Autumn Scourge Mk1 with 2x reload roll became just Autumn Scourge.I will safely assume that a autumn scourge mk2 supremed would become an Autumn Scourge as well. TLDR: It becomes a totally different weapon when supremed and loses its prepatch rolls.

LOOKxATxTHISxI
12-11-2016, 01:14 PM
The jackpot weapons will turn to mk2

pre patch regular weapons will add a purple roll in place of the gold roll.

A few of the old,old guns (3 rolls) I have will not change the rolls at all, not sure if it's a bug or if those old school guns are just stuck where they are. Not many old school players with those guns left to verify. I'm not sure if they can be suped.

Fallen_Aingeal
12-11-2016, 01:45 PM

A few of the old,old guns (3 rolls) I have will not change the rolls at all, not sure if it's a bug or if those old school guns are just stuck where they are. Not many old school players with those guns left to verify. I'm not sure if they can be suped.

I have an old 3 roll canker that I haven't suped because of worry what it will do to it.

I also have a DC-3 mk1. Haven't wanted to sup it because not sure what will happen...

Johnny Gatt
12-11-2016, 02:05 PM
Pre-patch jps will become like their mkII counterparts once you supreme them. Jps have set rolls, so the process of supreming will override any changes such as a x3 dmg Beezle mk I . Once supremed, that weapon will have the same rolls as a supremed mkII. With that said, rolling supreme mastery to t6 dmg will give it more dmg than it had as an oj x3 dmg jp.

stayloc
12-11-2016, 02:27 PM
For those who might have an interest - here is exactly how it went.....

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
T5
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Mast 1.25 Velocity

T1 +1 Mag
T2 +0.40 Full Dmg Radius
T3 1.05 Dmg (locked)
T4 0.85 Reload
T5 x1.10 dmg

Max. Dmg 33520x3
Min. Dmg 3687x3
Fire Rate 2.3
Mag 8
Reload 2.2
Blast Radius 4.9x3

T6
Mast 1.25 Velocity -------------------------------------- rerolled to 1.10 Dmg

T1 1.40 Velocity
T2 1.05 Fire Rate
T3 +50 Full Dmg Radius
T4 0.80 Reload
T5 2.25 Mag --------------------------------------------- rerolled to +.60 Full Dmg Radius
T6 x1.15 dmg

Max. Dmg 33520x3 ------------------------------------ 36435x3
Min. Dmg 3687x3 --------------------------------------- 4008x3
Fire Rate 2.5
Mag 9
Reload 2.7
Blast Radius 4.9x3

Thanks to all of you for your input.

missmar
12-11-2016, 04:19 PM
My recollection of this process is that a pre-patch can be rolled to a second dmg. Is my thinking correct?

You made it supreme, so it can no longer have any duplicate rolls. If you have supreme DMG you will 100% not get supreme DMG and OJ DMG. One of the rolls will always change if the other gets DMG.

Bentu
12-11-2016, 05:09 PM
You made it supreme, so it can no longer have any duplicate rolls. If you have supreme DMG you will 100% not get supreme DMG and OJ DMG. One of the rolls will always change if the other gets DMG.

Pre patch weapons were allowed to have 2 roles the same provided it was wgb and second was the sup.
Then you can roll a 3rd via the xp.

I had a sup tnt big boomer on loan that was blue dmg and sup dmg and xp dmg.

missmar
12-11-2016, 06:35 PM
Pre patch weapons were allowed to have 2 roles the same provided it was wgb and second was the sup.
Then you can roll a 3rd via the xp.

I had a sup tnt big boomer on loan that was blue dmg and sup dmg and xp dmg.

If you have supreme DMG you will 100% not get supreme DMG and OJ DMG. One of the rolls will always change if the other gets DMG.

echoing again

Chump Norris
12-11-2016, 07:28 PM
Jackpot MK1 weapons are essentially deleted and replaced with a post patch MK2 weapon when you supreme.

Aside from a few overlooked items the new MK2 will never roll a duplicate roll.

--

Non Jackpot prepatch weapons gain one of the newer epic rolls in the T6 roll slot.

The non jackpot prepatch can continue to be rerolled for duplicate rolls even after you supreme it.

aceomokok
12-11-2016, 08:24 PM
umm idk about mk1 models weapons but i kn for sure if u have a normal prepatch oj u can t6 it with out losing ur x roll iv been playing with a normal slugger that t6 x3 crit 2 mag for about 3 months it never change its its rolls on me

Meee
12-11-2016, 08:35 PM
All jackpots turn to the new style which means no double rolls . Now with that being said . All prepatched guns like vbi ar with 2x crit and oj dmg will remain that way . You will just add the increased dmg from the rarity upgrade and gain not a supreme roll but a new style purple roll . With these prepatched guns you can reroll any roll you choose. This will not effect any other rolls unlike the current guns which changing 1 roll can effectively change the entire gun . You can only pull from the pool of prepatched rolls (example oj 110 dmg blue 105 dmg ) .

r1p
12-12-2016, 07:21 AM

If you have a 3-roll gun then my advice is not to mess with it. I used to have a 3-roll epic Clustershot with a natural electric nano, a self-revive mastery, and a self-revive purple roll. Unfortunately the nano "disappeared" when I re-rolled the missing rolls and upgraded it to legendary.

When Kiwi was still with the company she told me that she would pass it on to a dev and they would fix it but that was over 6 months ago and it still hasn't happened. I spent well over 1000 AF when I upgraded the gun and now it is next to useless/worthless. If they can't fix it then the least they could do is refund the AF, but apparently it's perfectly acceptable to ignore the problem and hope it goes away.

LOOKxATxTHISxI
12-12-2016, 11:04 AM
If you have a 3-roll gun then my advice is not to mess with it. I used to have a 3-roll epic Clustershot with a natural electric nano, a self-revive mastery, and a self-revive purple roll. Unfortunately the nano "disappeared" when I re-rolled the missing rolls and upgraded it to legendary.

When Kiwi was still with the company she told me that she would pass it on to a dev and they would fix it but that was over 6 months ago and it still hasn't happened. I spent well over 1000 AF when I upgraded the gun and now it is next to useless/worthless. If they can't fix it then the least they could do is refund the AF, but apparently it's perfectly acceptable to ignore the problem and hope it goes away.

I was just trying to change either one of the horrible fire rate rolls of a ground pounder I have with the xp mastery self revive w kill. The 2 fire rate rolls do not help me at all. Be a little bit easier to market if it had a dmg roll. Wasted couple hundred arkforge trying to change em.

Bentu
12-12-2016, 11:20 AM

It was my understanding also that if a pre patch weapon (non jp) was supremed the oj role would only change if the sup role took it.

All other roles would remain the same.

A pre patch jp when supremed would turn into a mk11, is that the case?

echoing again

I didn't dispute that.