PDA

View Full Version : New vehicle idea :3

Miss Kitty
02-23-2013, 09:08 AM
Wouldn't it be awesome to have a hoverboard as a way of transportation? It would only fit one person an u can customs how it would look like say wings on the back or skulls dangling from it as u ride around an paint the top part where u stand to have a skull on it or a kitty face or a symbol of some sort. Ofc it would be the fastest way of riding around but it would be cool to have other then just a normal vehicle with wheels on it. I mean there is alien tech right? shouldn't it be possible to create such a think even on this planet that has alien materials lying around... maybe. but ofc it cant fly due to the arkfalls but it would be a new change on how u get around. ive never played a game were they have this option other then Jak an Dexter :( an i loved the hoverboard it was the best part of the game. But anyway if this can be possible i cant wait :3...

Scrablor
02-23-2013, 09:22 AM
[Removed Post Information]

Duskguy
02-23-2013, 09:30 AM
while it would be cool... the vehicles have health... how much would this possibly have lol?

would be interesting if it were slightly faster than the quad, but im not sure if it would fit in the world or not.... from what ive seen in videos, the theme seems to be more towards utility vehicles rather than vanity type vehicles (couldn't think of how to word a hover board as a type...).

edit: perhaps a hover sled type vehicle? would be more utility looking than what im picturing currently

Valekrin
02-23-2013, 10:04 AM
Watching Michael J. Fox use a hoverboard in Back to the Future 2 ruined the possibility of them ever looking cool.

A hover-sleigh pulled by Hell Bugs... now that's an idea I can get behind! You can deliver death and goodies to people all over the wasteland!

Miss Kitty
02-23-2013, 10:29 AM
New Ideas for vehicles would be awesome just keep posting ideas maybe they will make them :3

Manta Dracoon
02-23-2013, 12:05 PM
I would love to see dirt bikes and 4X4 trucks.

Duskguy
02-23-2013, 01:28 PM

dirt bikes definitely. they show them in the live action trailer and in the show trailers, but no indication of being in the game.... would be silly in my opinion not to add them.

as for 4x4 trucks, i think you would have to be more specific, as i've seen 4x4 trucks and buggies in the live streams and such, although perhaps not the kind you were thinking of.

as for me, there is a trailer where they show a dodge charger made up for the show.... would love a way to get something similar in game.

boats.... it was mentioned in the live stream, but i would LOVE to see boats. maybe not large fleet carrier type things, but some smaller variants like jetskis and 2-3 person motor boats. would be especially cool if they added monsters that only appear in deep water.... fall of the boat and you have to swim to another boat or die and respawn on land...i think that would be cool.

RoadKill
02-23-2013, 03:50 PM
Hover bikes. Have almost no HP but move increased speed.

Nos
02-23-2013, 03:54 PM
That is a good idea . But i dont think they would add that to the game because it seems like a easy way to die. Unless they only add it to PVE.

StarFire
02-23-2013, 04:06 PM

All ready mentioned on live streams and trailers already confirmed, not seen any dirt bikes

Duskguy
02-23-2013, 04:15 PM
That is a good idea . But i dont think they would add that to the game because it seems like a easy way to die. Unless they only add it to PVE.

you mean the boats? then yes, i was thinking pve, not PVP, as that sort of requires land from what i've seen of the stream Friday. i was thinking more along the lines of arcfalls and quests rather than PVP.

on another note, a battle bus. a bus with some metal thrown over the windows with 2-3 guns other players can use. while the driver just drives. bus would have a bit more hp but move and maneuver slower than the other vehicles. could be interesting

D351
02-23-2013, 04:42 PM
hoverboard technology implies so much technological progress in ground transportation that it would break the setting. Why would we be on 4x4's if there's hover-tech? What I would like... bicycles. Maybe in town, cycle rickshaws, off-road segways, monocycles, monowheels, and unicycles... I really got into things with one wheel.

Also, watercraft; jetskis in particular.

Chirimo
02-23-2013, 04:55 PM
A car with two pods on the sides, pods aren't equipped with Machine Guns or Rockets, but instead the players use their own weapons.
Max Capacity of vehicle: 6 players

Vuule
02-23-2013, 05:58 PM
Would love a hoverboard.

Or some sort of hoverbike.. Like this;
http://images.mmosite.com/cabal/guides/volunteer/arshesnei/BikeRW3.gif
http://www.blogcdn.com/massively.joystiq.com/media/2012/06/cabalonlinemotororiginal.jpg

ThaddyMak
02-23-2013, 06:07 PM
I want a1981 DeLorean equipped with a Mr Fusion.

D351
02-23-2013, 06:14 PM
I want a1981 DeLorean equipped with a Mr Fusion.

Anything based on a DeLorean! Yes!

Though they don't really seem built for off-road.

Midniteryu
02-23-2013, 06:21 PM
Dirt bikes would be cool.

Desidus
02-23-2013, 08:47 PM
Hoverboards and shooters... seriously am I the only one here that played Unreal Tournament 3? for those of you that haven't... its been done before.. and yes it was cool.

Chirimo
02-23-2013, 08:54 PM
Oh gawd Unreal Tournament now THAT was a fun series to play lol

Desidus
02-23-2013, 09:01 PM
Oh gawd Unreal Tournament now THAT was a fun series to play lol

Yes yes it was... Definitely not like defiance... but Im thinking Defiance will be as fun and maybe with more lasting power. Still for fast paced shooters I think UT3 is still my fav.