PDA

View Full Version : Karma Assault Rifle

Allans
12-11-2016, 03:35 PM
So I got my hands on a Karma assault rifle in a trade. I noticed it is not in the JP vendor? It seems like a good weapon? Any pro's or cons? I would appreciate any information. Thanks. I like assault rifles so I'm pretty happy so far.

Bentu
12-11-2016, 05:14 PM
It's a nice carbine but like carbines they suffer from low amounts of ammo and even a hcm doesn't improve it that much.

Also fire isn't that great on it, I prefer bio or rad.

Canobis
12-12-2016, 03:24 AM
Karma is indeed a JP, it suffers from high reload time and low mag capacity, I spent a decent amount of forge to get the reload down to 1.3 and the mag capacity higher to 52. It's about the best i can get it to be somewhat useful. you can get the stats to change a bit more with a rig, depending on the chips you use.

Alahali
12-12-2016, 04:09 AM
The synergy (RT), is not good for me, but if you can get 4 mods t5 (chimera-paradise), good rolls and master dmg, could become one good weapon even for pvp.

scierwojad
12-12-2016, 05:59 AM
extreme strong PVP weapon in right hands
rolling thunder syn = 0 recoil

http://forums.defiance.com/showthread.php?250251-Carbine-simple-match-By-r3VCoCCoBeLLo-Ending-BRs-era

WhiteStrike
12-12-2016, 07:16 AM
extreme strong PVP weapon in right hands
rolling thunder syn = 0 recoil

http://forums.defiance.com/showthread.php?250251-Carbine-simple-match-By-r3VCoCCoBeLLo-Ending-BRs-era

Except Rolling Thunder has no effect on Recoil, it only affects hip-accuracy.

Mayday
12-12-2016, 07:22 AM
Put a bio high cap on mine and absolutely love it. Still prefer the Raven for my fire carbine, but Karma is a really nice gun.

Allans
12-12-2016, 09:05 AM
Thank you very much for your replies. I do appreciate them. I got damage as a mastery and I was able to get my magazine up to 57. It seems to hit hard. The first 2 synergies help out the magazine and I have two t5 on it now including a barrel. Stock is green, but I have yet to ask my Clan if they have a better stock.