PDA

View Full Version : No radio for this game.

Bruicie
12-11-2016, 04:52 PM
Been looking. New to the game but every other game like this has a in car radio. There is even the K-TAM Radio location in game you would think broadcasting. There is a big RP/immersivness opportunity missed.

I seen mention of a online radio. Are they still around? Can we get them back? Seemed like a lot of people liked it, but the Dev's didn't so much and there were issues, but most of the old dev's are gone now too by the looks of it.

Bentu
12-11-2016, 04:58 PM
The guys who ran the K Tam radio are long gone now but that's not stopping anyone else from starting it up again.

MasterProtector
12-11-2016, 05:10 PM
excellent idea actually, that would be fun new content, a arkhunter broadcasting system, different rock/jazz/etc tunes/stations, perhaps even a network announcement for when arkfalls drop in certain locations it would be wicked awesome.

Bentu
12-11-2016, 05:16 PM
excellent idea actually, that would be fun new content, a arkhunter broadcasting system, different rock/jazz/etc tunes/stations, perhaps even a network announcement for when arkfalls drop in certain locations it would be wicked awesome.

I thought about doing it for the Halloween event but you can only do it over area now not all over zone.

Bruicie
12-11-2016, 06:03 PM
That K-TAM station is still playing music. I am tuned in now. Just heard a ark hunter ad for a nasal spray or something.

MataC
12-12-2016, 11:51 AM
A car radio in Defiance; awesome idea!
There could be a station like Chatterbox in GTA with lot's of New Frontier crazy talk. :D

Lake Superior
12-12-2016, 12:33 PM
With Weston Marx reading the News every hour on the hour!

Bruicie
12-23-2016, 07:09 AM
They are playing some music from the TV show. I think it was the wedding song I heard not to long ago. Wonder if they would come back to defiance. I think it could be really cool. Obviously they were successful if they are still out there.

KeevanSixx
01-01-2017, 04:36 PM
Nope, we're still around (KTAM radio, that is)....had a nasty problem with a rouge AI that we had to go up and beamslap with much joy and gusto. We're sort of floating out in strange space...some of the team is enjoying a little cryo R&R while we figure out the next move....Dementia is a little more calm in her dealings with us (still bat ****e crazy though), but otherwise....we're alive and well, broadcasting what we can on limited arc tech, and bad C rations....So our status is code green for now....we're broadcasting 24/7 365 (or until Dementia has an occasional brain fart, and we have to rewire the solar array) so yeah....there ya go.....tune in if ya are bored....we'll keep on rocking!

-----------------------------------
edit update:

stray volge rifle round "accidentally" fragged the main switchboard array. Beck is rewiring it through an old transistor board, an indogene library disk, and a box of gulanite ore. Don't ask me how he does it....that guy once figured out how to turn a baby hellbug into a walking bomb by feeding it gunpowder, a turnip, gulanite ore, and a rover battery then sent it into a cabin full of raiders.....there just wasn't enough beer in the bay to savor that moment. But we'll be back up, as soon as he figures out the cross wiring on the new system. Stay tuned.

Bruicie
01-12-2017, 03:27 AM
Any chance you could play more Defiance stuff?

Bruicie
01-31-2017, 03:45 AM
Loving these Defiance themed shows you have been playing tonight.