PDA

View Full Version : Just a little disappointed with new event

gulac
12-12-2016, 05:27 PM
I have a Volge lightning rifle which is OJ and to which I put T5 chimera mods it has a total damage of 30567 at 6k with a 1.11 extended power bore. I picked up a Blue Hibernal Plasma Bolter and without mods it has a base damage of 30780 at 6k.

Why couldn't you have increased the base damage of the Lightning rifle so it was in line with the Hibernal Plasma Bolter.

Also the CS-X Combat Shotgun is supposed to have it's base damage increased by 25% I have one whose damage was 30k at 6k and it is still 30k so does this only apply to new CS-X.

Lake Superior
12-12-2016, 06:13 PM
So is this an event kvetch? Or a "my existing weapons didn't get buffed" kvetch....unsure.

missmar
12-12-2016, 06:52 PM
Why couldn't you have increased the base damage of the Lightning rifle so it was in line with the Hibernal Plasma Bolter.

Better question is, why not build a nice Hibernal Plasma Bolter now???

Bentu
12-12-2016, 07:07 PM
Well I'm glad to see the loot is staying on the ground longer on the ps3.
Can't say the same for the xbx though.

Calm like a Bomb
12-12-2016, 07:48 PM
Well I'm glad to see the loot is staying on the ground longer on the ps3.
Can't say the same for the xbx though.

Same here. I've had to scroll through 420 inventory slots to breakdown items to make room to pick up drops laying on the ground and their still there after I exit the menu...so yea for the extended time. I've also noticed that on the ps3 that there are LOTS of drops on the ground, more so than I can ever recall from past events...so kudos to Trion for listening to the player base.

https://m.popkey.co/b706cc/zg3A8.gif

Omega Maximus
12-13-2016, 04:55 AM
I have a Volge lightning rifle which is OJ and to which I put T5 chimera mods it has a total damage of 30567 at 6k with a 1.11 extended power bore. I picked up a Blue Hibernal Plasma Bolter and without mods it has a base damage of 30780 at 6k.

Also the CS-X Combat Shotgun is supposed to have it's base damage increased by 25% I have one whose damage was 30k at 6k and it is still 30k so does this only apply to new CS-X.

Because these are NEW plasma explosive weapons, not Volge weapons!

Ronin9572
12-13-2016, 06:28 AM
Because these are NEW plasma explosive weapons, not Volge weapons!

This very much so. Also they want your old gear to go obsolete so you have to spend and play more to keep up with the Jones' JS