PDA

View Full Version : DLC Question

nick145
12-13-2016, 02:32 PM
So I own every dlc besides gunslinger. Do I have to buy the gold pack for ($40?) Just to get my last $10 dlc? And if I do have to buy that will I receive a chunk of af or something useful to make having to spend $30 extra dollars?

Edit: I'm an Xbox 360 player

Calm like a Bomb
12-13-2016, 02:38 PM
So I own every dlc besides gunslinger. Do I have to buy the gold pack for ($40?) Just to get my last $10 dlc? And if I do have to buy that will I receive a chunk of af or something useful to make having to spend $30 extra dollars?

Heres whats included, taken from the website:

The Defiance Gold Edition has the Midas touch! Turn all available Defiance DLC into one glimmering, gleaming bundle of epicness.

This new bundle contains these impressive perks in addition to the content of the first five DLC packs:

35 Inventory Slots
Exclusive Hannibal 800R vehicle
+3 Loadout Slots
+25 Ark Key Expansion
Castithan Charge Pack

Playable Species: Castithan
5 Battle Arenas
Volge Sieges
Melee Weapons: Castithan Charge Blades
Dark Matter Arkfalls
4-Player Vehicle
Storyline Missions
Pursuits. Duels. Outfits. Charge Weapons.
Arkbreaker Pack

Missions: Battle against Dark Matter in a race against time. These Votan zealots have found deadly new technology aboard the arkfalls, and itís up to you to stop them.
Summon Arkfalls: Bring ark modules crashing to Earth and explore their wreckage for adventure and fortune.
Volge Weapons: Disintegrate your foes with cold-fire weaponry Ė be the first to wield weapons designed for the Volge!
7th Legion Pack

Faction: Yoshida Hiroís 7th Legion has come to the bay area looking for recruits. Join their forces and reap the rewards.
Weapons: The 7th Legion has developed a unique fighting style expressed in its new weapons and synergies.
Shields: Wield hybrid Human-Votan tech shields designed to take down enemies on the New Frontier.
7th Legion Recruit Kit: An outfit, gear, and title start your path to becoming an honored member of the 7th Legion.
Gunslinger Trials Pack

New Missions: Follow three new mission lines as you assist VBI in the wake of Karl Von Bachís disappearance.
Co-op Arenas: Nine new Arenas stand ready to challenge you and your friends.
Special Gear: VBIís new leadership has developed special gear to showcase each of their individual styles.
Outfits: Face VBIís challenges as a Gunslinger or The General.
Arktech Revolution Pack

Faction: The Chimera is a secretive criminal organization specializing in the trade and sale of arktech.
Weapons: Get legendary arktech weapons from the Chimera faction vendor.
Nano Perks: New EGO perks add mechanics and power to elemental nano-effects.
Free Chimera Arktech Kit: The Chimera grants all of its ark hunters a special gift!

Omega Maximus
12-13-2016, 02:47 PM

Don't bother Nick...unless you have 40 bucks to blow, then no problem! ^^

Basperios
12-13-2016, 04:23 PM
Yeah I wouldn't bother either, unless you REALLY want the gunslinger outfits and whatever else the gold pack offers you don't already have. There are only one or two guns from that dlc that are worth mentioning imo, and these days they pale in comparison to what is out there to be had from events.

nick145
12-13-2016, 05:24 PM
Yeah I wouldn't bother either, unless you REALLY want the gunslinger outfits and whatever else the gold pack offers you don't already have. There are only one or two guns from that dlc that are worth mentioning imo, and these days they pale in comparison to what is out there to be had from events.

I love the gunslinger weapons and for some unknown reason i keep buying them... I may have a shopping problem...

So no arkforge from the gold pack? Someone said there was 2k af included in it. I guess not.

Anyways so for a day one player with all his load out slots and inventory slots and every dlc but one I am pretty much getting ****ed if I but the gold pack?

Greybush
12-13-2016, 05:44 PM
I love the guy slinger weapons and for some unknown reason i keep buying them... I may have a shopping problem...

So no arkforge from the gold pack? Someone said there was 2k af included in it. I guess not.

Anyways so for a day one player with all his load out slots and inventory slots and every dlc but one I am pretty much getting ****ed if I but the gold pack?

It does sound like you have a problem.

SHADOWFOX2448
12-13-2016, 06:01 PM
I love the guy slinger weapons and for some unknown reason i keep buying them... I may have a shopping problem...

Im sure you can find a guy too sling on you for 10 bucks XD LOL HAHAHAHA

nick145
12-13-2016, 06:24 PM
Im sure you can find a guy too sling on you for 10 bucks XD LOL HAHAHAHA

Oh goodness. Lol. It appears my phone doesn't have gunslinger as a word it it's dictionary...

Valani
12-13-2016, 07:19 PM
I love the guy slinger weapons and for some unknown reason i keep buying them... I may have a problem

So it was written. lol

nick145
12-13-2016, 07:57 PM
Can I nominate myself for best typo of 2016?