PDA

View Full Version : Getting hosed by arkbreaker

Bloodbath82
12-14-2016, 10:13 PM
I can't even get into the WM I summon this is getting ridiculous when is something gonna be done for this horrific lag

Chump Norris
12-15-2016, 02:46 AM
I called one and couldn't get in through the teleport thing because of matchmaking error so I had to join a friend to get in, I haven't bothered trying since that day..

Feel free to fact check me Destro.

Bloodbath82
12-15-2016, 11:18 AM
Bump bump till a staff member actually acknowledges that some people aren't getting the content they paid for

Calm like a Bomb
12-15-2016, 12:03 PM
The devs don't care, their not gonna read this, they already know all the issues we have on consoles. If all the problems we experience haven't been addressed by now, they will never be addressed...but do please keep supporting Defiance by spending your hard earned cash so they can use it to fund all their other titles.

Ronin9572
12-15-2016, 12:29 PM
The devs don't care, their not gonna read this, they already know all the issues we have on consoles. If all the problems we experience haven't been addressed by now, they will never be addressed...but do please keep supporting Defiance by spending your hard earned cash so they can use it to fund all their other titles.

Another arker sees the light of truth!

YoTrouble
12-15-2016, 12:41 PM

That is... ... so true!