PDA

View Full Version : gamers on 360 NA Solstice Strike event getting the Economy version of game play

hicks 00
12-15-2016, 09:17 AM
Id like to give Trion an update on the xbox360 NA server's Solstice Strike events,.. is like playing in a summer environment. We have no snow anywhere or snow fall. I feel we are getting the Economy version of this event. Also most of the time the only thing to shoot at the majors is the nonstop vehicle spawning infants. I know Play Station and PC have no issues.

Celldweller
12-15-2016, 09:39 AM
definitly feels that way. apparently the updates to the snow they referenced in the live stream only applied to ps3 and pc.

r1p
12-15-2016, 09:49 AM
As far as I know the snow has never worked properly on the XBox. From what I hear it just appears as some sort of weak fog.

Celldweller
12-15-2016, 02:32 PM
it's definitly some weak looking fog. videos on youtube from this event show the other platforms having no issues with the snow...pretty lame.

nick145
12-15-2016, 05:02 PM
As far as I know the snow has never worked properly on the XBox. From what I hear it just appears as some sort of weak fog.

Exactly. If you look at it from the right angle I'm certain spots you actually see snow. It has been like this for 3 years now. Welcome to the party.

Omega Maximus
12-15-2016, 11:57 PM
Sometimes I see snow and my toon is covered in snow at the beginning of a major arkfall...it then immedialtey goes away and doesnt return. Sometimes there is a thick fog..need foglights on my car! lol Anyway, in the live stream, Rarnok and Destromathe said that the snow had been fixed....unfortuanely it still doesnt work. This is good feedback for them...perhaps they can still fix it??

Johnny Gatt
12-16-2016, 12:22 AM
I have played on xbox for all SS events. There has never been snow effects. On ps3 the snow is just fine.

Bentu
12-16-2016, 01:27 AM
I would prefer that they fix some other bug in game than waste time on whether or not I can see snow.

xXxDSMer
12-16-2016, 04:02 AM
I would prefer that they fix some other bug in game than waste time on whether or not I can see snow.

other bugS. Exactly.

Not that I understand how PS3 can supposedly see snow at these arkfalls because I'm pretty sure it is hardware inferior compared to x360 (no offense ps3 peoples)... but there are certainly many other issues that go back as far as the first day of the game that should be addressed before worrying about seeing snow at a flogging SS arkfall.

PithHelmetIrath
12-16-2016, 06:46 AM
No need for snow in my video games at the moment, the area we live in is supposed to see record setting snowfall both today and tomorrow..

But yeah.. I've NEVER seen it snow during one of the SS events on the Xbox 360. Pretty lame.

ReFleX
12-16-2016, 06:51 AM
The only time i have ever seen Snow on Xbox is when i spawn in at the Fork, if you move the Camera around you can see the snow Phase in.

Celldweller
12-16-2016, 09:18 AM
this issue will not be fixed and neither will any of the other problems. the constant hard freezing in the matrix the crits during majors and really just crits driving around sv. i have seen nothing from this dev team to show that they give a .... about making this game function better.