PDA

View Full Version : Hibernal Explosive Plasma Weapons damage issue

DSW
12-15-2016, 11:43 AM
is it just me or those weapons deal about 75% of their listed damage regardless of nano, and that nano just doesnt proc at all?

pistol, sniper, burst AR & LMG - all of them seem to follow same pattern. like, 13k listed but it hits for 10k

xXxDSMer
12-16-2016, 04:44 AM
is it just me or those weapons deal about 75% of their listed damage regardless of nano, and that nano just doesnt proc at all?

pistol, sniper, burst AR & LMG - all of them seem to follow same pattern. like, 13k listed but it hits for 10k

Maybe the targets you're shooting have armor plates?

Brajjaan
12-16-2016, 06:23 AM
What the person above me said. + don't forget all nanos besides do -10% damage to shields :)

DSW
12-16-2016, 07:23 AM
Maybe the targets you're shooting have armor plates?

What the person above me said. + don't forget all nanos besides do -10% damage to shields :)

nope, even unarmored targets exhibit this behavior. it really looks like electric all the way, except that no DoT ever applies

Neutronenstern
12-16-2016, 09:34 AM
Hi,

I think the Volge are the problem. :)
All weapons doing less damage to a no shield & no plates Viscera. Very strong enemys. ;)

xXxDSMer
12-17-2016, 04:45 PM
<snip> all nanos besides do -10% damage to shields :)

IIRC it's -25% on shields.. unless electric/fire. Electric is something like +150% on shield, and fire I'm not even sure where it's at anymore with how many times it's been changed and hasn't been specified if its for pvp only or game wide

nope, even unarmored targets exhibit this behavior. it really looks like [U]electric[U/] all the way, except that no DoT ever applies

electric nano does even less damage on 0 plate bare health than any other nano. So its just because the weapons you have are electric, not because they're "plasma" :)

Hi,

I think the Volge are the problem. :)
All weapons doing less damage to a no shield & no plates Viscera. Very strong enemys. ;)

And yep.. viscera have a natural resistance to damage beyond their armor plates and shield

Skiller115
12-18-2016, 10:00 AM
IIRC it's -25% on shields.. unless electric/fire. Electric is something like +150% on shield, and fire I'm not even sure where it's at anymore with how many times it's been changed and hasn't been specified if its for pvp only or game wide

electric nano does even less damage on 0 plate bare health than any other nano. So its just because the weapons you have are electric, not because they're "plasma" :)

And yep.. viscera have a natural resistance to damage beyond their armor plates and shield

Fire nano is the same. It does 50% of damage to shields. It only changed to 65% in pvp