Wagner Serrato
12-15-2016, 06:06 PM
4 days and dont receive any Karma Jackpot :mad::mad:

starlord
12-15-2016, 10:13 PM
4 days... lol...

Bentu
12-16-2016, 01:30 AM
Well when karma dropped we had guys pulling karma jps off the bat so four days in isn't an issue.

I still haven't got my head around how they got kjps within hours of it starting.

I'm sure all is not as it seems.

iMisterBolachaa
12-16-2016, 02:24 AM
1st dont know why "add" karma if dosent work for everyone.2nd its abused and unfair that people like me who have PP dnt have any jp, while non pp people and others get 2 and 3 jp in a day. Seriously its an abuse and unfair for the players. i´ve been playing all the time i can, beside when i get timed out every 5 to 10min and still got no jp as a random non pp guys just does a major and gets a jp like that? and others who get 2 and 3 jp in a day?No No to me that´s bs(sry).They dont have any work to get it and that people who work hard get nothing.Plus when you get a jp for trading and stuff no one wants beacuse everybody as already that weapon(no efford) and you worked you´re *** to get that "for nothing".Really really unfair.

xXxDSMer
12-16-2016, 03:58 AM
gotta agree with the sentiment of the thread... heck here we are on FRIDAY of the first week of the event and I've still not seen a single HiB jackpot. And that's with doing quite a lot of majors of the previous event without receiving a jackpot. While clannies have already pulled several HiB jackpots. Something is absolutely not right.

Wagner Serrato
12-16-2016, 09:52 AM
gotta agree with the sentiment of the thread... heck here we are on FRIDAY of the first week of the event and I've still not seen a single HiB jackpot. And that's with doing quite a lot of majors of the previous event without receiving a jackpot. While clannies have already pulled several HiB jackpots. Something is absolutely not right.

I feel injured being that I have patron passed. And I do not even see the Destromathe giving his opinion.

Destromathe
12-16-2016, 10:34 AM
Karma is indeed working properly (besides the 24 hours where jackpots were not being awarded, which has been resolved). I do see that everyone in this thread is accumulating karma properly, and several have very high karma values. Keep in mind that karma was not a system created to give players a jackpot every 1-2 days. You are all accumulating karma, and that karma will drop a jackpot.

Keep in mind that some players play more than others. If you are seeing someone who gets 1-2 jackpots in a day, it is possible that player is simply playing 24/7 and participating in hundreds of events by teleporting to friends and clan members. This is not the norm, and should not be how you judge the system not working for you.

Skullsuku
12-16-2016, 01:15 PM
1st dont know why "add" karma if dosent work for everyone.2nd its abused and unfair that people like me who have PP dnt have any jp, while non pp people and others get 2 and 3 jp in a day. Seriously its an abuse and unfair for the players. i´ve been playing all the time i can, beside when i get timed out every 5 to 10min and still got no jp as a random non pp guys just does a major and gets a jp like that? and others who get 2 and 3 jp in a day?No No to me that´s bs(sry).They dont have any work to get it and that people who work hard get nothing.Plus when you get a jp for trading and stuff no one wants beacuse everybody as already that weapon(no efford) and you worked you´re *** to get that "for nothing".Really really unfair.

Kind of makes u want to tell them to turn off your Karma so u can earn a JP.

Phonicks
12-17-2016, 02:15 AM
Karma is indeed working properly (besides the 24 hours where jackpots were not being awarded, which has been resolved). I do see that everyone in this thread is accumulating karma properly, and several have very high karma values. Keep in mind that karma was not a system created to give players a jackpot every 1-2 days. You are all accumulating karma, and that karma will drop a jackpot.

Keep in mind that some players play more than others. If you are seeing someone who gets 1-2 jackpots in a day, it is possible that player is simply playing 24/7 and participating in hundreds of events by teleporting to friends and clan members. This is not the norm, and should not be how you judge the system not working for you.

Destromathe, would it be possible to atleast inform people of a possible amount of Major Arkfalls to obtain a Jackpot or a amount % added to Karma after finishing a Major/ Snowmaster.

I do agree I see alot of my friends getting 1-2 jps a day or in 2-3 days, however I also see how players judge there luck by comparing the time they play to those who get the jp's. I'm going on 4 days now with none so I'm assuming because of all the majors/snowmaster I've done. My karma should be pretty high.

People may be like myself and don't know the % per major and think that doing 100 would be a jackpot drop but because we aren't given a % or a way to judge the karma meter it could be like 300+ to have a 40%+ chance at a karma drop.

So my question is this, How many majors = a 1% added to karma or how much % does a major add to it?

Bloodbath82
12-17-2016, 04:03 AM
This has happened to me before. One event I got nothing from karma. I mean whole event not 1 t4 drop nothing. Next event 1st major karma dropped a jp smg 2nd major it dropped a jp sword. Karma is just a little too much like its namesake and tends to be a lil mean.

Wagner Serrato
12-17-2016, 04:37 AM

I'm sorry but really if this is working it was for me to have won some and today is already Saturday and I received nothing and also nothing as a reward.

hempman
12-17-2016, 08:23 AM

see Destro,therein lies the problem.
You can see where their karma bars are.
They cant.

if youd just add a Karma Bar to the game,
then you wouldnt have these questions popping up all the time,and you also wouldnt have as many griefers.
remember that Transparency you kept talking about?
well...logic = results.

Calm like a Bomb
12-17-2016, 03:01 PM
Desert loving in your eyes all the way
If I listened to your lies would you say

I'm a man without conviction
I'm a man who doesn't know
How to sell a contradiction
You come and go
You come and go

[Chorus:]
Karma Karma Karma Karma Karma Chameleon
You come and go
You come and go
Loving would be easy if your colors were like my dream
Red, gold and green
Red, gold and green

Didn't hear your wicked words every day
And you used to be so sweet I heard you say

That my love was an addiction
When we cling our love is strong
When you go you're gone forever
You string along
You string along

[Chorus]

Every day is like survival
You're my lover not my rival
Every day is like survival
You're my lover not my rival

I'm a man without conviction
I'm a man who doesn't know
How to sell a contradiction
You come and go
You come and go

[Chorus 3x]

**seems somewhat fitting, kinda, maybe, idk...lol**
* BTW this was a real song from the 80s, for all you youngsters out there.

Lake Superior
12-17-2016, 03:01 PM
I'm in now way in love with this "hidden" system.
Would prefer Karma went in the trash bin and the old drop system was back...funnily enough: I seemed to get better drops before this so called "Karma" thing came along.
Ah well.

Aliasse
12-18-2016, 08:44 AM
Working just fine today i got vixen and comit

Skullsuku
12-18-2016, 12:55 PM
Would prefer Karma went in the trash bin and the old drop system was back...funnily enough: I seemed to get better drops before this so called "Karma" thing came along.
Ah well.

I'm on it w/t u, something isn't right it's like pp holders r hindered by the Karma system, where non holders r bound by nothing, give pp holders a choice if they want to be in the Karma program, or turn the damn thing off. Then stop cars and vans from being able to enter Event Majors since it works every where else.

Skullsuku
12-18-2016, 12:56 PM
Working just fine today i got vixen and comit

yep it's always working when u get something, bet it will b a long wait till your next one.

Naomi
12-19-2016, 03:52 AM

After all - I would like to have an explanation how come, that my MAIN CHAR, that has PP got only 1 JP until now (doing about 15-20 majors daily) and my ALT CHAR, that does exactly the same amount of major a day got allready 3 JP's while being no PP ?

Also - Is it really THAT HARD adding some kind of Karma bar for PP players? At least to prove us that it actually does exist and work properly.

Lycan Nightshade
12-19-2016, 04:04 AM
Its the little things like having a karma meter or even just being straightforward about #of mjr/wm=x% that would go along way in restoring faith and what not into the game/dev team.

Fisherman Joe
12-19-2016, 04:13 AM
Ah well.

I get a lot more jackpots with the karma system. I'd prefer that it didn't go away. The only benefit for me if karma went away is it would save me a lot of money. Nowadays, patron is the only thing I spend money on in the game.

Charapoo
12-19-2016, 06:03 AM
Just wondering.. I hold a patron pass and have not received any jp..however I did receive some crappy named gauss rifle (not a real JP) from the siege in SV the other day.. did that possibly eat my karma? If so I want a refund since I vendored the pos rifle anyway..

Moring
12-19-2016, 06:08 AM
Just wondering.. I hold a patron pass and have not received any jp..however I did receive some crappy named gauss rifle (not a real JP) from the siege in SV the other day.. did that possibly eat my karma? If so I want a refund since I vendored the pos rifle anyway..

no, that is not a jp, so chill and wait for a nice drop

LOOKxATxTHISxI
12-19-2016, 02:11 PM
Over 100 majors before first oj drop on main and I t was jp sniper. Done 3 xmass warmasters that I actually didn't get booted from and have got 2 oj weapons from them.

I get vendor food junk on the regular from elite boxes I'm wondering if my karma is being applied to those boxes instead. Lol. More backpack oj's for me to share I guess cause they are not dropping from event arks.

KptBomba
12-19-2016, 02:39 PM
Cupod today
My 2nd karma jp in this event and i dont play to much

Karma like karma work good but what about normal jp? I forgot when i got last one (from event) meybe 3months...
Pay to win as hell