PDA

View Full Version : Are non-patron pass players getting JPs this event?

Sevrin
12-16-2016, 10:01 AM
The last event and this one, so far, the only JPs I've seen or heard about were Karma drops. So I was wondering how things are working out for non-patron players?

eaglepowers
12-16-2016, 10:03 AM
My group usually gets a jp a day and so far I have yet to get one on my non patron toons. I'm pretty convinced it's bugged.

I don't think a developer ever addressed non patron jackpots???

Wagner Serrato
12-16-2016, 10:03 AM
The last event and this one, so far, the only JPs I've seen or heard about were Karma drops. So I was wondering how things are working out for non-patron players?
i see much players non patron get 3 or 4 jackpots.
Myself get Zero jackpots from majors and Karma

zakuroichi
12-16-2016, 10:07 AM
yes, my non PP friend already has comet and vixen. he got 2 hibernal crates in his claims yesterday, then managed to pull those two. that lucky @#$#@! lol

Ronin9572
12-16-2016, 10:29 AM

Been a year for me. They never should have tied the PP karma JP's and non PP JP's together in order to hide karma drops. I believe that this is screwing the non PP ppl out of JP's now. My RNG is cursed to start with and I think it's worse now. Given up any hope of ever getting a JP ever again, unless it's an event pursuit version. I also believe Trion lowered the drop rates to force players to pay for a PP in order to get a JP

scotty2119900
12-16-2016, 10:31 AM
I ain't got PP and last 2 JP's i got was the BETA-6 and the ZODIAC ZEALOT

BaronFrosch
12-16-2016, 10:46 AM

not patron and almost 200 event arkfalls, 0 jps so far.

Sevrin
12-16-2016, 10:47 AM
not patron and almost 200 event arkfalls, 0 jps so far.

Thanks Baron and other posters. This is what I kinda thought was going on. Sad.

Ronin9572
12-16-2016, 11:11 AM
Indeed it is sad. Ever since Midsummer Mutiny I've watched my friends list get smaller as ppl are fed up with Trion's treatment and have moved on to other games.

Valani
12-16-2016, 11:22 AM
Non-Patronly speaking...

Last Jackpot I saw drop for me (during an Event) was Deadlock. Following events haven't blessed me with nothing but grief. Although, during the time the new Pandemonium stuff were around, I did get the following (miraculously?):

x2 Harmony
x1 Turmoil
x1 Order

Again, wasn't a Patron when I got those, but I did have "Lucky Kitty" title on. Which brings me to this question: How much does that title actually help when it comes to getting Jackpots? Does it operate exactly like this "Karma" system?

Sevrin
12-16-2016, 12:31 PM
Just wanted to add, that although I do not keep close track, I am sure I am somewhere around 400-500 event majors without a non-karma JP. And by non-karma, I mean a jp that showed up in my event reward screen.

Ronin9572
12-16-2016, 12:35 PM
RNGesus and Trion hate me, lol

Skullsuku
12-16-2016, 01:22 PM

If it's a non Karma drop for a pp person it's automatic Karma drop, if it's a Karma drop for a pp person it's a Karma drop, so if u ever do get a JP it will automaticly b a Karma drop.

The Lady
12-16-2016, 01:29 PM
Non PP and I got a Donner my second major, but that is it. I have found more purples laying on the ground then I have gotten from Arkfalls. I was planning on getting a pass this weekend and seeing how it went for the rest of the event.

konstantinov
12-16-2016, 01:30 PM
I have a friend that got a JP without having a PP.

Sevrin
12-16-2016, 01:36 PM
If it's a non Karma drop for a pp person it's automatic Karma drop, if it's a Karma drop for a pp person it's a Karma drop, so if u ever do get a JP it will automaticly b a Karma drop.

I was thinking that a normal jp drop would show up in the reward screen after an event arkfall (i get that it resets the karma clock) but that karma drops show up in the rewards tab but not on the event reward screen. Is that not the case?

stefb42
12-16-2016, 02:40 PM
No jackpots stopped showing up in reward screens when karma launched but what I have noticed is if it's a karma drop you will still get your 2 blues in rewards screen then the jp comes after, non karma jp will mean the weapon reward is missing so you only get a mod in rewards and again the jp is awarded after

Bentu
12-16-2016, 02:46 PM
No pp no jp, admittedly I've not played much.

Ronin9572
12-16-2016, 02:47 PM
I have a friend that got a JP without having a PP.

Looks like a good time for the RNGESUS I Noah guy meme, lol

Moring
12-16-2016, 03:04 PM
last jps I got from events are Swimming Swan and Turtle Dove. Oblivion (that masteres +4 mag :confused:) is from 64 keys box

Logain
12-16-2016, 04:32 PM
Just wanted to add, that although I do not keep close track, I am sure I am somewhere around 400-500 event majors without a non-karma JP. And by non-karma, I mean a jp that showed up in my event reward screen.

The last non Karma JP drop for me was Gravedigger. Before that Enervator. So yeah.

Also only 2 Karma drops as well an AA and the Pidegeot of JPs Insatiable. Also pretty sure I did 200+ HH without a drop.