PDA

View Full Version : What's going on in Defiance?

starlord
12-18-2016, 10:34 AM
So i've been playing on my ps3 because my xbox broke and i'm 2 hours in now and already disconnected / hardfrozen 32 times. Not even kidding. Is it always like this on PS3?

mitch00uk
12-18-2016, 10:47 AM
i always on the ps3 i get alot of lag and my internet is roughly 25meg even though should be 100

but havent had no probs like you have

Bentu
12-18-2016, 11:05 AM
Ahhh this explains why you ran out of fingers and yes ps3 is crit lag hard freeze central.

Calm like a Bomb
12-18-2016, 11:59 AM
So i've been playing on my ps3 because my xbox broke and i'm 2 hours in now and already disconnected / hardfrozen 32 times. Not even kidding. Is it always like this on PS3?

Just 32 times? Damn, wish I had your luck.
This is the worst event I've played since I started playing Defiance. I've been having **** happen that I've never experienced, such as my character freezing between 3-10 seconds during combat, driving, vending, standing still....and this isn't occasionally, it's constant...so idk wtf is going on but this is Defiance at its worst.

OokamiXIII
12-18-2016, 09:25 PM
Yeah this has been terrible all around. After I grind out Rudolph, I think I'm headed back to Diablo 3 for awhile.

Theocrat
12-18-2016, 09:47 PM
I have been playing on ps3 for over 6 months and this is how the game has always been, of course that is why it is free, the game is still in beta testing stage, the only difference is none of the bugs (and I am not talking about hellbugs) in the game ever get fixed. I mainly use it to socialize now, the zone chat can be pretty entertaining with everyone cursing the game for these same reasons. Just enjoy the zone chat and don't even worry about trying to actually play the game, it will only frustrate you and make you throw your controller across the room.

Theocrat
12-18-2016, 09:49 PM
Yeah this has been terrible all around. After I grind out Rudolph, I think I'm headed back to Diablo 3 for awhile.

Ah yes, Diablo 3, Blizzard has some top notch programmers on their team and they always make sure their games are well polished before releasing. I think I will play Diablo 3 for a while and enjoy some crash free gameplay.