PDA

View Full Version : 1 shot warmaster and home made guns and shields

Hate
12-18-2016, 05:12 PM
I was in warmaster the other night between 3 30 am and 4 30 am on the 12/ 18/ 2016 ,ps3 na server and a guy 1 shot the warmaster way before it should have died ,his score was 212 000 and u could not inspect him to see his guns ,i think his gear was home made and i think some of his friends have some gear he made like extra cap shields and more damege guns but not too much to make u take a second look but enough to make u say ,huh? I have his name plus he wouldnt show up on find a player even tho he was right there in front of me .

MasterProtector
12-18-2016, 05:15 PM
I was in warmaster the other night between 3 30 am and 4 30 am on the 12/ 18/ 2016 ,ps3 na server and a guy 1 shot the warmaster way before it should have died ,his score was 212 000 and u could not inspect him to see his guns ,i think his gear was home made and i think some of his friends have some gear he made like extra cap shields and more damege guns but not too much to make u take a second look but enough to make u say ,huh? I have his name plus he wouldnt show up on find a player even tho he was right there in front of me .

oh my..... this is exactly what happened on xbox 360 na awhile back, theres a good possibility its the very same player doing it on another console, or someone he sold his program to.