PDA

View Full Version : Karma

BloodReapz
12-19-2016, 01:29 AM
Am I only that thinks we need a Karma Exp bar so we know if its works or how many more arkfalls we need for a chance at a jp??

Lycan Nightshade
12-19-2016, 03:15 AM
I think we should have one, if for no other reason then to know if there's an issue or not.

DEATHBRINGER210
12-19-2016, 04:02 AM
the devs said they would never put a karma meter in the game.

Deacon Blue
12-19-2016, 04:16 AM
the devs said they would never put a karma meter in the game.

So stop being lazy and write it down yourself. Is everyone too entitled to use a pencil now?

xXxDSMer
12-19-2016, 04:53 AM
So stop being lazy and write it down yourself. Is everyone too entitled to use a pencil now?

Should we have to use a pencil to tally every experience gain to keep track of when we'll get that next 10 ego from xp (<6000), or roll over that xp bar for an at least partial elite lockbox (@6000)?

Deacon Blue
12-19-2016, 05:13 AM
Should we have to use a pencil to tally every experience gain to keep track of when we'll get that next 10 ego from xp (<6000), or roll over that xp bar for an at least partial elite lockbox (@6000)?

You can track anything you want to. It's YOUR pencil. Tho if you mean for event JPs only events count twards that karma and only purchased boxes count for that karma, so idk why you would.

DEATHBRINGER210
12-19-2016, 05:20 AM
You can track anything you want to. It's YOUR pencil. Tho if you mean for event JPs only events count twards that karma and only purchased boxes count for that karma, so idk why you would.

i could care less about a meter. now fixing the disconnects that would be better

Bentu
12-19-2016, 07:09 AM
i could care less about a meter. now fixing the disconnects that would be better

The game is free to play so they owe you nothing for playing it but if you purchase a patron pass you are buying a guaranteed jp at some point and deserve to know that what you are buying is working.

PithHelmetIrath
12-19-2016, 07:22 AM
Is everyone too entitled to use a pencil now?

No, I just think pencils are better served for completing multiple choice scan-tron tests.

Number 2 pencils especially.

r1p
12-19-2016, 08:02 AM
They are never going to add a Karma meter because it could provide definitive answers to what the drop rate percentages are in the game. However, they could provide patron pass holders with how long it has been since they pulled a jackpot and how long it has been since they received a karma roll. This would at least be of some benefit because:

It would cut down on the number of questions regarding "is this thing on?".
The issue with the missing jackpots would have been caught sooner.
It would help re-assure everyone that the karma roll works if they get disconnected after an ark fall.
Destro would not have to come on here all time to re-assure everyone that it is working.

And while they are at it they could also add a field that tells patron pass holders how long they have until their subscription expires. It sure would be VERY helpful if we could see that we have "3 days 2h 29m" left on our subscriptions instead of trying to guess all of the time. The game knows when it will expires because the first time that you fast travel after it expires the benefits are removed, so it shouldn't be that difficult to add it to the boosts screen along with the the 2 things mentioned above. {Wink, wink, nudge, nudge, say no more, say no more}.