View Full Version : My ideas

BloodReapz
12-19-2016, 02:06 AM
-Add Karma Exp Bar
-Add Storage Bank
-Readd Exchange
-Add Add New Pvp Maps and Modes
-Tweak Pvp
-Allow Custom/ Private Matches(with ability to choose map/score/time limit and what weapons are allowed and not allowed)
-Increase Ego Rating
-Increase Rarity Of Nades/Stims/Spikes To Supreme
-Add New Enemies To Majors
-Add New Bosses
-Add New Arena That Is All Out Where You Have Players and Enemies Attacking You(Max Ego Only)
-Add New Expos And Coops
-Increase Amount Of Ego Perk We Can Have(Max of 12)
-Add New Vehicles
-Add New Weapon Nanos
-Add New Weapon Types(Like Chargeable Longshot Cannon or Mixed Variable Guns Like Blast Rifle/Shotgun Mix U Can Change Gun Style By Clicking Down Directional button or whatever like on COD:AW)
-Increase Amount Of Scrip Gained From Drops And Events/Pvp
-Add Rep/Exp/AF Boosts After Arkfall Events(Like SS/NFH)
-Decrease Amount Of Loyalty Points Needed For Jackpots($900 to get 1 JP) Reduce It To Like 250.
-Add Stuff To Paradise Vendor To Buy Stuff with rep instead of it just sitting there
-Add Supreme Mods (Like x1.15 Dmg Barrels)
-Reduce Blur Speed By 15% (35% instead of 50%)
-Add Cooldown On Jumping
-Add Cooldown On Speed Bonus After Full Reload to 60s)
-Add Ability To Buy Event Syn Mod Crates With Loyalty Points(100% chance for Epic Mods with 25% chance to get one random legendary mod) Put these for 50 Loyalty.
-Add Ability To Buy Event Syn Mods Individually to the one you want for 25 Loyalty
-Add New Areas to the game(theres alot of black areas that can be used)
-Add Converter Vendor For Standard Syns That Give (HCM/Reload/Burst) nano Mags (15k scrip) along with random t4/t5 converter crate for standard syns(500k scrip).
-Increase Arkforge/Keycodes In Arkfalls To Minimum of 20 AF/20 Keycodes

Just My Ideas,Hopefully Devs Will Do At Least A Few Of These.Share Your Ideas Or Just Comment On My Ideas.Hope You Guys Like Them.("NO" Rude/Insulting comments please)

t0nyf3lix
12-19-2016, 03:55 AM
First of all I want to thank you for taking the time to come up with the idea's and share it, I was hoping someone would do this. some of them are pretty good idea's and I think some of them are very possible. I really hope they do. From some of your idea's I picked a few that I think they should really consider implementing.

-Re add Exchange -> Would make my life much easier and I can browse though it when I have nothing else to do
-Add Add New Pvp Maps and Modes
-Allow Custom/ Private Matches(with ability to choose map/score/time limit and what weapons are allowed and not allowed)
-Increase Amount Of Ego Perk We Can Have(Max of 12) -> 10 would be nice and eventually to 12
-Add New Expos And Coops -> Definitely new expeditions (maybe volge?) and new weapons as well please!!
-Add Stuff To Paradise Vendor To Buy Stuff with rep instead of it just sitting there
-Add Ability To Buy Event Syn Mod Crates With Loyalty Points(100% chance for Epic Mods with 25% chance to get one random legendary mod) Put these for 50 Loyalty. -> This would be nice but i can live without this :p

If these can be implemented it would be freaking GREAT!

Deacon Blue
12-19-2016, 04:21 AM
Honestly i wish all new content would stop until they fixed everything in the game; Still get knocked out of vehicle at times, client crashes when pulling chips, client crashes teleporting to friends, friends list jumps around while trying to select a friend, minor/major arkbreaks get stuck ALL the time . . . .Not to mention the million of details that are slightly wrong.

xXxDSMer
12-19-2016, 04:52 AM

Since when is blur 50%? It'd likely behoove you to know the topic(s) before making suggestions

BloodReapz
12-19-2016, 05:12 AM

Since when is blur 50%? It'd likely behoove you to know the topic(s) before making suggestions

For 1. I know the "topic(s)" before I make any suggestions and 2.its says on the ego power page "EGO power that boosts your movement speed by 50%.while active,your melee attacks deal full damage to shields".
I know I said to not be rude bout my ideas but im going to let this slide to show how stupid you are to come to my post and try to make me look stupid when im not but clearly you seem to be so take your own advice dude.I know what I read how about you??

xXxDSMer
12-19-2016, 06:50 PM
For 1. I know the "topic(s)" before I make any suggestions and 2.its says on the ego power page "EGO power that boosts your movement speed by 50%.while active,your melee attacks deal full damage to shields".
I know I said to not be rude bout my ideas but im going to let this slide to show how stupid you are to come to my post and try to make me look stupid when im not but clearly you seem to be so take your own advice dude.I know what I read how about you??

Let's just gut overcharge to 10%, decoy where it lasts 2 seconds, and cloak 3 seconds while we're at it why don't we?

-Add Karma Exp Bar sure
-Add Storage Bank great idea although not holding my breath
-Readd Exchange great idea IF it can be done to where it can't be used for duping
-Add Add New Pvp Maps and Modes how well did montery turn out
-Tweak Pvp How?
-Allow Custom/ Private Matches(with ability to choose map/score/time limit and what weapons are allowed and not allowed) then there'd only be matches set up by the first person to start it and no one would join regular matches as well as very few people willing to play by the rules set by the one person.
-Increase Ego Rating we're already at 6000... whatcha want: 9001?
-Increase Rarity Of Nades/Stims/Spikes To Supreme Why?
-Add New Enemies To Majors volge, darkmatter, scrappers, hellbugs, grid, and at least a couple others.. how many does there really need to be?
-Add New Bosses Isn't like we're playing WoW where different bosses would actually require different strategies
-Add New Arena That Is All Out Where You Have Players and Enemies Attacking You(Max Ego Only) newsflash defiance is a PVE game with a pvp component. Want this kind of 'world': it's in WoW and several other games.
-Add New Expos And Coops Good idea. Also would love to see it not require a full 4 to start a coop.. even if that minimum to start were bumped down only to two so it could legitimately still be called coop lol
-Increase Amount Of Ego Perk We Can Have(Max of 12) seems a bit overboard
-Add New Vehicles there's a new vehicle it's just not free
-Add New Weapon Nanos There's been new weapons quite a few events lately.
-Add New Weapon Types(Like Chargeable Longshot Cannon or Mixed Variable Guns Like Blast Rifle/Shotgun Mix U Can Change Gun Style By Clicking Down Directional button or whatever like on COD:AW) This isn't call of duty.
-Increase Amount Of Scrip Gained From Drops And Events/Pvp Thus increasing the scrip in the economy and making everything that extra bit more expensive
-Add Rep/Exp/AF Boosts After Arkfall Events(Like SS/NFH) They do sometimes do this, perhaps they could do it more frequently.
-Decrease Amount Of Loyalty Points Needed For Jackpots($900 to get 1 JP) Reduce It To Like 250. Certainly something that should be looked at. Especially silly that the keystones cost the same as everything else.
-Add Stuff To Paradise Vendor To Buy Stuff with rep instead of it just sitting there Arkforge in the paradise vendor would be a great way to spend that rep, but that's probably not happening anytime soon unfortunately
-Add Supreme Mods (Like x1.15 Dmg Barrels) Why exactly? Supreme gun with dmg mastery and t4 or t5 dmg barrel is quite sufficient for killing
-Reduce Blur Speed By 15% (35% instead of 50%) Sure let's also reduce overcharge to 15% and knock off half the duration of cloak and deoy while we're at it why don't we? [/sarcasm]
-Add Cooldown On Jumping For what reason exactly?
-Add Cooldown On Speed Bonus After Full Reload to 60s Sure let's nerf every other procced effect in the game while we're at it [/sarcasm]
-Add Ability To Buy Event Syn Mod Crates With Loyalty Points(100% chance for Epic Mods with 25% chance to get one random legendary mod) Put these for 50 Loyalty. won't happen. Trion loves RNG
-Add Ability To Buy Event Syn Mods Individually to the one you want for 25 Loyalty same as above.
-Add New Areas to the game(theres alot of black areas that can be used) maybe someday
-Add Converter Vendor For Standard Syns That Give (HCM/Reload/Burst) nano Mags (15k scrip) along with random t4/t5 converter crate for standard syns(500k scrip). There already are standard syn t3 to t5 hcm&far converters as well as t3 burst converters.
-Increase Arkforge/Keycodes In Arkfalls To Minimum of 20 AF/20 Keycodes If this were done it would be only for patrons same as expert coop now gives 20 forge

Some of these are great ideas, while others demonstrate a clear lack of knowledge on the topics or the forces that drive things to be the way they are. In addition to there already being every kind of mag you've conceived currently in the game

So please don't sit there and try to act like you know everything there is to know about everything in your OP.

RKZX2
12-20-2016, 08:48 AM
i would like the option of doing co op solo. i miss a lot because no one joins. you can solo expos, so why not co op?

konstantinov
12-20-2016, 08:58 AM
i would like the option of doing co op solo. i miss a lot because no one joins. you can solo expos, so why not co op?

Agreed and at this point I wouldn't be opposed to paying reqs to do private/solo coops.

Bentu
12-20-2016, 12:11 PM

Me too. ..................

Playing on different systems and servers means I can be on to do them with friends.