PDA

View Full Version : Clan Leadership Changes!?

Eeeet Miephartz
12-19-2016, 09:06 AM
Some of you PS3 version players may know who I am, some of you may not.
What you also may not know is that I started playing the PS3 version of Defiance way back around Oct 2014, back then there were dozens of good, active clans and tons of helpful and friendly veteran players everywhere, and the game ran smoothly, now it seems there are just too many glitches, disconnects (which have caused MANY to give up on the game and quit it!), many errors, near impossible to beat/win Events that only drop terribly weak, junk weapons, tons of clueless greedy kids with no direction who think they can sell junk t3 mods for 500k or start up their own clans!, which most of those have no game skills nor any leadership shills, No more need to fulfil and complete pursuits as it's been dumbed down for the lazy and stupid ADD tardies! and well, it really makes the game so very frustrating!

When I started I had tried out a couple different clans until I got into one that had good, strong, helpful leadership and felt that it was the best one for me!

Too many clans now are made up and run pathetically by some very selfish and rude noobs who just HAVE to big the big boss of a clan, apparently no kids like to be the little Indian anymore, yet they have very little to NO skills or real knowledge of the game and do NOT know how to run a clan nor guide noobs they bring in and then wonder why everyone leaves them and their clan fails.

I learned a lot from the top 4 or 5 or 6 highest ranking veteran members who were in our clan, we were also all trustworthy and could ask each other to hold items for us when we'd run out of room or wished to transfer stuff to our other toon(s), sadly they are all gone and it seems there is no one with any honor left or anyone who is trustworthy anymore!

One member who I had given TONS and TONS of guns, mods, weapons for FREE that I could have made a lot of scrip off of from selling them, also showed him where everything is or was in the game and how to correctly play the game, well, he had even tried to charge ME for a mod he had and didn't need nor want but knew I was looking for that particular mod! So glad that greedy tool finally quit! But that is the type of turds who play now, so it seems!

Even our clan's leader hasn't been on even once since last MAY, and that was only a quick two minute pop-in visit to check in and make sure "his" clan was still around and to let us all know that he hadn't been on for the past 4 or 5 months due to his being suspended before last New Years day for messing up in Call Of Duty with hacks, cheats, foul language, etc. things he never did in Defiance, he claimed he was coming back to play daily again, yet he has not been on even once since May! When I was able to contact him recently I was informed that he quit the game and PS3 and has gone over to PS4 heaven!

Without our leader around many members, almost ALL or the vets in it that he knew have left the clan or just quit the game!
We were once 40+ pages of good, active, daily grinding members, now were just a sad bunch of stragglers who rarely see each other, never speak to one another and we hardly fill 3 pages of member names now, and most of the remaining names have NOT signed into the game in well over a year!

I try to bring in new blood as often as I can, but most never come back after trying the game out for a day or two or they jump to a more active clan or they see that most of the remaining members names haven't logged on in over a year and figure it's just a dead clan and it scares them off.

I would hate to leave this clan and game and lose all the contribution points I've earned in it!
It would be nice if I could take over as clan leader since I am the highest ranking remaining member who still plays!

Is there any way to transfer clan ownership/leadership from the leaders dead account to mine seeing how it's owner is gone and isn't ever coming back?

And not for nothing, I SHOULD be the leader/owner since I have kept whats left of the clan afloat for well over a year now!
Sure, I had to take a 4 month break from this past August til November due to some serious family stuff that was going on, but since I've gotten back only a few active members remain and there's no leadership nor authority in the clan and outside the clan I'm NOT seeing any old veteran friends around and have been informed that many of them have also quit!

The game IS dying, if not dead already! NO ONE ever wants to do Co-Op's anymore
And mostly due to all the changes in the game itself, especially with the weapons and syns of the Events (Winter Solstice USED to drop "Eternal Presence" syn weapons which were pretty GOOD weapons and was a good syn, I still use many E.P. weapons as they ARE still way better than anything else I've gotten since last December) unlike the new garbage syn and junk weapons it drops this year, which is near impossible to get any T4-Purple stuff of, let alone any of the T5-OJ stuff from!

I'm not a quitter and don't wish to become one, but with a dead clan and all the stupid changes which have made the game very unstable and hardly worth playing anymore, which have also made thousands of other veteran players quit, I may have no other choice but to go that road out of sheer boredom!
But if I had ownership of our clan I know could bring it back to life and the game would be fun again!

Destromathe
12-19-2016, 10:26 AM
Hi Eeeeet,

Please submit a ticket to our customer service team and see if they are able to help you out with this issue with clan ownership. https://support.trionworlds.com/hc/en-us/requests/new.

nick145
12-19-2016, 01:11 PM
Some of you PS3 version players may know who I am, some of you may not.
What you also may not know is that I started playing the PS3 version of Defiance way back around Oct 2014, back then there were dozens of good, active clans and tons of helpful and friendly veteran players everywhere, and the game ran smoothly, now it seems there are just too many glitches, disconnects (which have caused MANY to give up on the game and quit it!), many errors, near impossible to beat/win Events that only drop terribly weak, junk weapons, tons of clueless greedy kids with no direction who think they can sell junk t3 mods for 500k or start up their own clans!, which most of those have no game skills nor any leadership shills, No more need to fulfil and complete pursuits as it's been dumbed down for the lazy and stupid ADD tardies! and well, it really makes the game so very frustrating!

When I started I had tried out a couple different clans until I got into one that had good, strong, helpful leadership and felt that it was the best one for me!

Too many clans now are made up and run pathetically by some very selfish and rude noobs who just HAVE to big the big boss of a clan, apparently no kids like to be the little Indian anymore, yet they have very little to NO skills or real knowledge of the game and do NOT know how to run a clan nor guide noobs they bring in and then wonder why everyone leaves them and their clan fails.

I learned a lot from the top 4 or 5 or 6 highest ranking veteran members who were in our clan, we were also all trustworthy and could ask each other to hold items for us when we'd run out of room or wished to transfer stuff to our other toon(s), sadly they are all gone and it seems there is no one with any honor left or anyone who is trustworthy anymore!

One member who I had given TONS and TONS of guns, mods, weapons for FREE that I could have made a lot of scrip off of from selling them, also showed him where everything is or was in the game and how to correctly play the game, well, he had even tried to charge ME for a mod he had and didn't need nor want but knew I was looking for that particular mod! So glad that greedy tool finally quit! But that is the type of turds who play now, so it seems!

Even our clan's leader hasn't been on even once since last MAY, and that was only a quick two minute pop-in visit to check in and make sure "his" clan was still around and to let us all know that he hadn't been on for the past 4 or 5 months due to his being suspended before last New Years day for messing up in Call Of Duty with hacks, cheats, foul language, etc. things he never did in Defiance, he claimed he was coming back to play daily again, yet he has not been on even once since May! When I was able to contact him recently I was informed that he quit the game and PS3 and has gone over to PS4 heaven!

Without our leader around many members, almost ALL or the vets in it that he knew have left the clan or just quit the game!
We were once 40+ pages of good, active, daily grinding members, now were just a sad bunch of stragglers who rarely see each other, never speak to one another and we hardly fill 3 pages of member names now, and most of the remaining names have NOT signed into the game in well over a year!

I try to bring in new blood as often as I can, but most never come back after trying the game out for a day or two or they jump to a more active clan or they see that most of the remaining members names haven't logged on in over a year and figure it's just a dead clan and it scares them off.

I would hate to leave this clan and game and lose all the contribution points I've earned in it!
It would be nice if I could take over as clan leader since I am the highest ranking remaining member who still plays!

Is there any way to transfer clan ownership/leadership from the leaders dead account to mine seeing how it's owner is gone and isn't ever coming back?

And not for nothing, I SHOULD be the leader/owner since I have kept whats left of the clan afloat for well over a year now!
Sure, I had to take a 4 month break from this past August til November due to some serious family stuff that was going on, but since I've gotten back only a few active members remain and there's no leadership nor authority in the clan and outside the clan I'm NOT seeing any old veteran friends around and have been informed that many of them have also quit!

The game IS dying, if not dead already! NO ONE ever wants to do Co-Op's anymore
And mostly due to all the changes in the game itself, especially with the weapons and syns of the Events (Winter Solstice USED to drop "Eternal Presence" syn weapons which were pretty GOOD weapons and was a good syn, I still use many E.P. weapons as they ARE still way better than anything else I've gotten since last December) unlike the new garbage syn and junk weapons it drops this year, which is near impossible to get any T4-Purple stuff of, let alone any of the T5-OJ stuff from!

I'm not a quitter and don't wish to become one, but with a dead clan and all the stupid changes which have made the game very unstable and hardly worth playing anymore, which have also made thousands of other veteran players quit, I may have no other choice but to go that road out of sheer boredom!
But if I had ownership of our clan I know could bring it back to life and the game would be fun again!

This is a problem many clans are facing and our devolopers aren't doing anything to fix it. Weather that's their decision or their bosses has yet to be seen. I have yet to see any vets happy about the constant events. Most items value drops to nearly nothing if they're not the newest jackpots from the newest event. Not to mention because there are so many jps and 60-80% of active players are new (less than 1 year playing) it's nearly impossible to sell anything that's not a jackpot. The game has stagnated and is dying. Nothing we ask to be done about it has been and many of us have simply given up. The toxicity in game and in the forums is out of control. The moderation is out of control and turns many people away from the forums and even the game itself. The whole "Scamming is legal in defiance" thing is a problem too.

Allans
12-19-2016, 03:50 PM
I have to admit, I started this game late. I started in August sometime and joined a Clan called the Chaos crew. Without this clan I would gave quit. They are amazing. I am now over 5k and they have helped me every inch of the way. the leadership is good and our leader is on almost if not every day. So I feel for you. I hope they can give you or one of the people you like and trust the Leader title and you can keep playing. Now I do play on PC and I have heard numerous people wishing they would upgrade to PS4. Even I think that's a great idea and I have no intention of buying a console, but the more players the better.

missmar
12-20-2016, 12:30 PM

The nonstep events was nice for a while but it didn't redeem all of the issues that are making people quit. There's nothing to actually USE these new event weapons on because Expos and PVP and BOTH ridiculously unplayably laggy and broken.